Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:25 am
Lydia wasn't dominant enough to stop him this time, so her crystallis fired magic shards towards, aiming straight for his heart. They soared towards him in less than a second.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:30 am
Rick turned and lifted his sword. The shards sank into the side of the blade and vanished, "Now now. Be good or I might have to infect little Lydia. If you think it's hard being dominant now, it would be impossible to overpower her then," He said and walked out of the room and down the hallway.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 10:34 am
Lydia glared after him and then her head dropped once he was out of sight. One day, one day he was going to kill that damn virus, or make sure someone else does. Something like that should never have existed in the world.  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 12:45 pm
((Hey, sorry I haven't posted. Just wanted to say real quick that I probably won't this weekend. School ended so I'm moving back home, and my grandma tripped down the stairs and has to have her hip replaced. So I probably won't be posting until either very late tomorrow, or monday.))  

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 12:51 pm
User Image

From her cage side as far away from Rick as possible, Adrianna-the-bird watched the whole scene with interest. She had no clue what the man had been talking about. Who was this KIERAN figure? And why was the lady so angry?
She jumped at Lydia's outburst, feathers puffing out with a jolt of surprise. Such an aggressive response...It frightened Adrianna. She whistled with relief as the man left the Quarantine room, then hopped over to the side of her cage that faced Lydia's.
" ...Are you alright?" Adrianna asked in a shrill, singing voice. She shifted her wings uncomfortably and cocked her head to the side. The cage floor felt suddenly cold beneath her bare bird feet. It was making her feel restless.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 4:53 pm
Lydia turned her head to look at Adrianna when she spoke. "Far from it," she said, a little harshly.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 6:47 pm
(see ya monday then.)  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:37 pm
Chase had arrived back at the Academy from doing Rick's dirt work. He was pleased it all had gone down smoothly. The entire group he was deployed to kill was killed. All except one, but he didn't know anything anyways. He walked down a section of a hallway in an attempt to find his leader. "Rick!" He called out, hoping he would hear him.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:41 pm
Just the voice he wanted to hear, "Chase," Rick said quietly. Good. Then those rats have been exterminated. He walked in the direction of Chase's voice, "Chase, you always make a racket when you come back," He laughed, "Come with me to my lab and tell me all about your recent mission."  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:46 pm
Chase smiled, excited to explain how well things went. He patted him on the shoulder when he got next to him. He wasn't scared of being infected by Rick like the others. He knew the Academy's future was better in Rick's hands. It brought a little more entertainment into everything. "Of course, lead the way." He said, motioning his hand down the direction his lab was.  

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 7:49 pm
Rick had no interest in infecting the hunters yet, so they were relatively safe for now. Rick walked down into his laboratory and sat down on his small seat, pulling out his blade and inspecting it, "So lets' hear it. Judging from that smile I'd say it was a huge success."  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:00 pm
User Image

Adrianna flinched at Lydia's words, hearing a little chirp escape her beak. It seemed the other girl was still a little angry.
She straightened a little. Her bird head was almost sticking in between the bars. She could probably squeeze out of her cage if she really wanted to, but causing such a ruckus didn't have any appeal to her at the moment. Especially with that creepy man around.
" You should try and say mean things about him. You know, behind his back? I do it to some of the other stupid guys. It's kind of fun!" If a bird could grin, Adrianna was the person who could probably do it. She couldn't lift the corners of her mouth, but the grin was in her shiny, dark eyes. She was trying to lift Lydia's mood, because a troubled neighbor wasn't any fun.

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:02 pm
"How is that supposed to help my brother!" Lydia demanded. It wasn't actually her talking, her crystallis was still in control of her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:18 pm
User Image

Adrianna stamped one of her feet on the metal floor of her cage, and flared her wings like she was throwing her hands up in the air. Her bright feathers followed the motion in a flash of yellow.
" Gosh! It would at least help you calm down!" She glared, only slightly annoyed, at Lydia. Adrianna jabbed one wing at her with a snort, a sort of whishing sound in her bird beak.
" You can't really do much from a cage, anyways!" Adrianna wasn't sure if it was herself or Anna talking now. Maybe it was just Anna putting the words in Adrianna's mouth? Who knew. Whoever it was, she was getting ticked off really quick.

Wildtalon

Dapper Cutesmasher

7,000 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 8:22 pm
"But if I escape, my host will suffer!" Lydia cried, thinking the girl didn't understand the situation he was in.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games