Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rahenno's Treehouse (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:51 pm
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageUser Image

The shadow clone of Kazuo explodes in the explosion that was created from Rahenno. (I guess?) The real Kazuo outside looks at Rahenno now that he was outside. "What is controlling you Rahenno?" He asks knowing full well that Rahenno would never do something like this.

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:52 pm
aro flew in the air and made hand sign and a chidori appered and aro put dark chakrainto it as well.then charged at sir at a blinding speed.  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:52 pm
(no my profile)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:55 pm
((Call the puppets by there names,Rain is the boy and Sir is the man,or i cant counter attack correctly))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Aro97

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:04 pm
(pssst pyro post.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:06 pm
u gotta edit before i can read his last post)  

pyro hasu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:10 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

(Scrapples, deal with pyro. kai, deal with aro. I'm going to try and stay alive against Rahenno. Also Rahenno, I forgot to mention this before but since you were hit by that chihana your body is now soaking wet from the sword's water chakra.)

Suddenly five thick metal chains shot up from the ground to latch on to Rahenno's limbs and try to drag him to the ground with tremendous force. A lightning bolt shot into the sky behind him, darkening the clouds, to reveal Fenrir standing a few yards behind him, his sharingan already activated and a smoking giant white sword resting on top of his shoulders. A long white chain led from the bottom of its hilt to wrap around Fenrir's right arm, overall giving it a very wicked appearance. "Did ya miss me?" he growled with a grin. Then bone started to shoot out of Fenrir's skin to form a kind of wolf decorated bone armor around his entire body. Electricity also zapped around him, puting his wild hair on end as lightning surged through his body, greatly increasing both his speed and strength.

((Iron Chain Calling Technique, Complete Bone Armor, Lightning Sage))

87 jutsu left

90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
63 Chuunin Jutsu
54 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:16 pm
((Ok i will do my best, as long as he doesnt discover that they are puppets i should be safe for a good amount of time))  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:20 pm
(sounds good enough)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:27 pm
Rain quickly jumpped back avoiding the whole chidori in all.At teh same time Sir quickly jumpped backwards avoiding the Chidori as well. As Sir caugth his balance he took out a kunai and held it in his left hand.ty was determined to try and stay hidden for aslong as he could.Ty then reached his rigth hand into a pouch on his hip. His rigth hand started to eat the clay and they when it spit it out there was 5 littel birds that could cause some minor damage. Ty didnt want to chance anything so he just set teh little birds to the side and continued to fight with Sir and rain.  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:35 pm
((Fenrir used my technique...Huuuugh *Feints*))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:35 pm
aro took his sword out and was ready to defend aginst anything.  

Aro97

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:43 pm
Aro metatora
as the birds drew close aro made and sign in a flashing second and sent out chidori senbons to them hitting them intyhe opiset direction and defuseing them as well."anythin else." aro said with his swrod out.

((I never let the birds go, they are sitting next to Ty on teh tree.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:48 pm
Pyro took the oppertunity to use shoot the clones from the ground at great speeds at Rain exploding as they got near, with that distracting him pyro sat on the ground and concentrated creating a large ball that consumed him and rose into the air "this should do something" pyro said as he made a few handsigns and shot oil around the inside of the miniature dome and performed another handsign to cover himself from the flames and in a matter of seconds the dome exploded and was shot all around hitting everything in sight and through its course caught fire.  

pyro hasu

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games