Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Jarian Base of Operations ^Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:53 pm
"uplinking to.....map quest.....imputting directions.....printing"
a map printed out the back of A.I with directions from there current location to the frosty mountain  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:20 am

Neo sighed and then smiled. "Sometimes you are far too useful."
He picked up the map and began towards the Frosty Mountains.

Super Saphira!

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:41 am
A.I followed
"glad to.....be of assistance"

((to frosty mountain))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:32 pm
Returning to the Jarian base after her long absence Lutia walked around the entrance hall for a moment, delighted to be home.
"Is there anyone still within the base?"

"No, Everyone was vacant when the door was lost. Also, I should bring to your atention the status of the Jarians at present. I have noted the inclusion of new Jarians into the ranks and tracked there movement as well."
Record handed Lutia a file.

Lutia read through the file.
"We will need to send someone to retrieve Neo, Justice and Haru should be contacted to handle that.
Contact the Jarians on the Island Resort while I prepare to join them."

As Record went to carry out her orders Lutia took a trip to her quarters to repair her weapon summoning. However the last several months of constant fighting to restore the Jarian base while suffering from a broken arm caught up with her and she collapsed from exhaustion.  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:05 pm
Lutia awakened in her room to find some time had passed. Recalling the urgency Lutia downed a few healing potions ignoring the hazardous side effects that would crop up later as she readjusted her weapon pocket.
Despite the use of healing potions her arm remained broken but safe for now within the demonic ISA armlet.

On her way towards the door Record floated over to meet Lutia.
"Here is the information you requested."

Lutia accepted the file and began to read it over as she stepped through the Jarian door.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:02 pm
Justice scurried to the site, thinking to himself.
All this time I hadn't thought once about contacting home... I need to get back into communication with them and get reinforcements... They could send help... but they would want something in exchange... oh, what a predicament. the blue kitling found his room and curled up on the bed. He looked around, knowing remodeling would come soon enough.  

justice_prime

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:11 pm
Record floated about the base, continuing to reestablish connections with Jarian organizations through out the city and beyond. Most recently she was able to regain the connection to the Summon Sphere and she would request Lutia appoint a guardian.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:48 pm
He thought to himself.
I'll need a power source, a quantum penetration device, and a quantum articulation device... once I get these I can begin to transport things through to the Klien home worlds.  

justice_prime

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:22 pm
After gathering a few things, Justice found his way to the Dropship, which Mila was doing maintenance on. With a smile he approached. "We need this for a counter attack." The greasy little feline slid her goggled up onto her forehead and with a twitch of her ears she remarked. "Well, if you'd like it in flying condition, you better wait a bit. I'm refreshing the fuel, oil, and recalibrating the gravity motors. If even one of them is off sink the thing will rock and roll its way to a crash landing." Justice did not seem to like that thought much. "Have it ready soon. I need a couple modifications to it...." His tail continued to wiggle. "we need extra cargo spots for the counter attack. I'll get them, and soon we'll have a good attack party ready." The cat girl rolled her eyes to that. "Soon to you is waiting half the time. Soon to me is busting my tail twice as hard." The kitling smirked. "If you run out of tail to bust you can borrow mine, ok? We just need it done, and we don't have the aid of time." "I'll do what I can, but you can't rush perfection, especially as perfect as this." By the time she finished her response a clever little smirk had formed, her goggles were back on, and work was once again put into motion.

I really hope my obsolete armor works... It kills me to think of what they could have upgraded that I'm missing out on. Justice though and worked, though thinking took priority, at least when dealing with low intellects like the gretties. They were easily manipulated, like hungry dogs. Supply motivation(food) and undivided attention is at your hand more than anyone who would find it unsettling that they are being controlled. What simple little pawns.

Like sheep, the Gretties were herded into cages to be attached onto the dropship. Four bots were summoned, which accounted for roughly half the population in Byako. They were armed with some of the light assault guns that were still laying around. The things had low range, light firepower, but high accuracy and great rate of fire when wielded by a bot. The bots turned semi automatic into fully automatic with ease. When the dropship was ready, the counter attack would begin.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:16 pm
All of her information at hand Record waited at the entrance of the base for the Jarians return, much had happend during the Jarians absence that needed their attentions.

The bases food stores had not been refilled in some time which would require the work of a few hardworking Jarians to restore.

Mecha Main Street was suffering from some internal problems as a mad scientist who had lived there peacefully for many years without warning began constructing redundant killed death-bots that were causing other residents of the area some trouble.

The bath house which was only beginning to recover from a problem not to long ago had lost its water supply which could mean the end for it.

Business in the Naga Scales has dried up. The source acording to Records contacts was a business man who went independant after Data Towers lost its CEO. He was aparently trying to drive the independant aviators out of business to remove any competition for his zeppelin company, Something that would cause trouble for the smaller companies in the area.

The Summon Sphere, the directory for nearly every summon within the city was complaining of trouble but even Records vast sources could not discern the details.

Even the Island Resort would have its fair share of problems. With all the damage done from this recent attack it will be difficult to restore and some dispicable characters might try to take advantage of the chaos.

Sneaking a glance at a photo of a fairly short man Record smiled to herself.

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 2:09 pm
Returning to the entrance hall of the Jarian base Lutia waited for the other Jarians to appear.
*It took some time but we have the base restored to us once again.*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:40 pm
Viva appears in the entrance of the base and can't help but smile.

"It feels good to finally be home again."

He saids looking around. His lock on Lutia and he smiles again. He gives her a small wave and moves towards her.

"Boss! Haven't seen you in awhile. Everything okay?"

Before Lutia even has a chance to respond and new figure stumbles into the base. Xi looks around confused trying to take in the sights of this strange place. Her eyes lock on viva standing near a strangly dressed women.

"V-Viva-kun?"

She saids uncertain about things.  

supremeviva
Crew

Malevolent Codger

6,975 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • 50 Wins 150

aeris192
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:05 pm
Chase almost fell over when stumbling into the base, looking not so different than Xi was at the moment. This was his first time in the base, so he really couldn't help but gawk at it all.

He soon spotted Viva and Lutia, smiling a bit to himself seeing the latter after so long. However, seeing Viva's almost casual greeting made him feel inferior to the other two Jarians. He was still 'new' to the clan and forced himself to calm down a bit to show respect as he approached them.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:14 am
Lutia was about to respond to Viva's question when Xi entered the building. Not recognizing the woman she supposed Viva must know her and decided to give them a moment before seeking answers as Chase appeared.

"Hello again Chase, welcome to the Jarian base."
Lutia herself looked the same as ever if an onlooker was to overlook the dark ringed eyes, one of her arms being fitted into a metal cast and a small trail of blood leaking from the cast that Lutia failed to notice.
"It took some work to restore our home but it is ours once again."  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games