Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:56 pm

Amara looked at Tezu admiring him. A slight blush was across her face. She looked at him and smiled. "Thanks for taking me in...and helping me" she said to him.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:02 pm

(I think someone else is using the dark red colour, so i'd maybe change the colour, so noone gets confused. Oh great.. a *****, just what we needed xD)

Lunia awoke at the sound of her mother, she rubbed her eyes and opened them with shock, jumping out of her bed, she quickly ran towards her mother and hugged into her, crying from happiness. But for some reason feeling different. "Your not dead!, meaning Nephilis was lying!" She said to herself, in hope that her mother would know what she was saying.

xLulie

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:18 pm

Tezu nodded once "Your welcome..if you need a place to call home. Herbacea will be here to welcome you with open arms.." as Tezu smiled... Tezu started to sink down into the water feeling its warmth taking over.. Tezu heard some noise as he looked right to see two monkey's taking a hot spring bath..Tezu smiled..
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:40 pm

(Gotta goes XP)

Lunia coughed when Shin punched her, going dizzy and coughing up a bit of blood she fell into his arm, blacking out. Hoping to god that Nephilis would notice that she was gone soon.

xLulie

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:24 pm

Plague's eyes shot open he felt a sudden change in someone's energy signature. " That little girl? " He wonderedas he thought for a moment about the little girl that was near Nephilis when he talked to him. He burst into mist and launched from the rooftops. He continued to follow the wavering signature until he found himself heading into Tenshu. " Come on little girl why are you here? " he asked no one. He was able to track the wobbely signature and wondered why she was in this place.

Leon's eyes opened and he looked at the roof of his inn's room. He thought about all the people he had met over the past few days, there was Plague, Nephilis, the other royalties in the art festival that strange and extremely powerful girl and Amara. " He smiled slightly and closed his eyes again he didn't go back to sleep but it was good just to relax a little.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:38 pm

Raziel smiled back to Chelan, bowing his head to her. "It's a pleasure to meet you Chelan. I hope that Azrael was okay while you looked over him. He's a very shy boy, not one to speak most of the time." he said calmly, setting his brother down on the ground, keeping a hold of his hand.

Omega Awesome391

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:01 pm

Nephilis ripped through trees as he flew to Plague's location. "I'd knew I'd be seeing you again. Hopefully you're here to help me kill this idiot." he said as he looked to the small house. "It would seem he doesn't know what he's dealing with here. Wasting time like this...let's go." He leapt from a tree after talking to Plague and walked toward the house, opening the door as he did. It was dark, but the first thing he saw was Lunia and another resident. Rather eerie looking. "What the hell do you think you're doing with her?"
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:24 pm

Tori was in Tenshu after leaving Flip in his Cradle.. Tori would visit Tenshu for some practice alone time to meditate and such. It was her way of learning from her mistakes. Tori was inside Tezu's old house as she walked through it.. looking at pictures and old furniture all hand made by him.. After that Tori headed towards the fields to train her Wudang Forms.. "When still, be like a mountain. Be steady like a rooster on one leg. Waft gracefully like a leaf in the wind. Accelerate like a gusty wind. " as Tori kicked into the tree as it fell down... Tori breathed in and out as he stopped and bowed.. "Well back to Herbacea..Master still promised me something and I aint leaving him alone until I get it" as Tori smiled.

Miluion Feredir

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:46 pm

Plague nodded as he reshaped his body in a swirling vortex of mist. He walked into the house and said. " Stand still if you want to live. " Plague's hands were already placed down on th shadows covering the room each shadow became thousands of needles that would pierce skin with gentle ease. He didn't strike but with the slightest twinge of thought he could. " You have no idea what kind of people you are pissing off here. " Plague said in a cold voice.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:16 pm

Tori stopped before ending her trail from Tenshu.. Tori started to head for a hill..and started to climb it to the top..."Tezu always says climbing a road will bring you a reward, something like this... can't possibly give you a reward?" as Tori got to the top and was impressed by the open sky of stars.."Nice... a good place to practice my Ki and Chi" as Tori smiled.

Miluion Feredir

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:19 pm

Alyss walked beside Riko, seeing her just standing there. "Are you alright dear?" She kneeled next to Riko and noticed she had been crying, her eyes were red and see looked extremely pale. "Oh dear... come with me..." She stood and carried Riko to the infirmary, getting the news she didn't want to hear. "She has the same problem I do... her powers are failing and taking her body with her... I need to tell Kessaris she probably won't be able to go on that trip..." Alyss stood and walked down to kessaris' room, opening the door and waking him up. "I need to talk to you outside..." She walked outside, making sure not to wake Keliah and Morganna.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:39 pm

Kessaris rolled over rubbing his eyes noticing Riko's silvery hair and Alyss voice. "..." he moans as he moves outside and slumps against the wall somnolently. "What?" he asks in a voice deeper than usual.

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:43 pm

Alyss knelt down to his level and looked into his eyes. "Riko is sick... I don't know if she will be able to make it on the journey you want to go on... She is in the infirmary if you want to see her. Hopefully, if she can go, her powers won't fail on her.... just keep in mind she is extremely fragile in this state... so no rough games with her, mentally or physically. I'm going back to my room... you can visit Riko just don't upset her..."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:54 pm

Amara looked at Tezu and emerged from the water,the water slipping down her back and down her thighs. She walked around the springs and the noticed the waterfall nearby. She looked at Tezu,calling him silently. She then dived under the water waiting for Tezu.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games