Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:40 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think I found him.

"Pause, first off you look really hot today, not in a lesbo way." Veronica flashed her a smile. "That is so not the end. Did you spend the night with him? And the whole biting thing, you're lucky. I can barely get Hunter to kiss me for longer then a few moments before he needs to stop so he doesn't murder me. Do you find it scary that they're vampires? Of course you don't, duh. If you did you wouldn't allow Armand to bite you. Sorry." Ronnie took a deep breath then sighed. "But anyway, I think you more then like him. You guys were so wrapped up in eachother when Hunter and I came over here. I don't think your lover's very pleased with me at the moment either." She giggled lightly.

||Tis okie. I stayed home sick. ughh.||  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:43 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

"Its rather easy to make you squirm." Dylan chuckled letting his fingers wander back to the spot he hesistated at before, the inside of her upper thigh. But he quickly moved it again, just to be safe. They were in public. "I completely agree. Its like love at first sight or something." He cooed into her ear. She moaned and his body heated up again.

samanthaualani

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:43 pm
User Image

Armand sat down next to Hunter and turned towards him, "It's not that I have control. I could still very well kill her if I lose any bit of control while I drink from her. I want her to stay human as well and I am pretty sure she does as well." He sighed and turned his head towards the front of the classroom and watched the other students file in. He licked his lips once again. They looked tasty right about now. He then thought of something and turned his head back to Hunter with a sick grin, "Oh! Don't lump me in the same category of control as that 'vegetarian'. I could never be like her nor have her so called control. I guarantee you that one day she will snap. One can only settle for animal blood for so long." He said this like a joke but he really did mean some of it. "Want to hunt later? I am hungry and could go for some students." He laughed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:46 pm
rAViN bLaCK

Ravin squirmed just as he did rub her thigh even more. Her body grew hot at his touch. "You bet it is," she said huskily into his ear. "I think we're meant to be. Or is that too ridiculous?"  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:51 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylans hands wandered north, resting on her stomach on top of her shirt. He kissed her shoulder blade again and a wider grin grew on his face. "Ridiculous? How could that be ridculous? It takes people years to find their soul mate, I just happened to find my early. It just means we're the lucky ones." He whispered and kissed her again.

||Sorry if I'm a tad slower then normal. Writing a stupid science paper. shoot me now! :s ||  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:53 pm
User Image

Madeline Moorne: the perfect little rich kid....

Madeline smiled. "Thanks and no I didn't take it in the lesbo way." She looked down at her corset and tugged at it. It was super tight on her and kept rising. She glanced up at Veronica when she questioned her about spending the night. "No. I spent the night in my house alone. Did you spend the night in Hunter's room? And the whole biting thing is weird at first. I mean I totally wanted to scream, but I didn't. I am so sorry about the only for a few minutes." She took a breath when Ronnie did. Mads smiled and awaited the next question. She knew Veroinca had more. "Yeah. He's very protective, but you're my best friend. I guess so." She didn't guess so. Madeline was totally head over heels for him. She wanted to be with him twenty four seven. The only problem. He was a vampire; she wasn't.

....that can't get enough of her nicotine
User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:55 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

The humans filed in and he found a neat circle around both Aramnd and himself, not many wanted to sit by them, good. "I think that is an amazing idea."

||sorry if they are short and they suck... I am having a family problem.||

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:57 pm
||I'm doing some homework as well. I'm trying to balance xD||

rAViN bLaCK

"Well, I'm glad you like my ideas," Ravin sighed. She continued to lean into Dylan, loving how warm he was. She didn't want to lose that any time soon. "We need to get to class soon. The warning bell will be ringing."  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

ManAxXxSamA

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:59 pm
User Image

Armand smirked, "Excellent." Just then the teacher came in and started to talk a bit about the content of the course. Armand let his mind wander to other thing rather than listen to the stupid old man talk. He wondered vaguely about what Hunter had said about Veronica wanting to be changed. Would Madeline think that way? He hoped not but at the same time he could not deny that it would be a same to let her go when it was her time to die. He balanced a pencil on his fingertips and tried to concentrate on what it was he was supposed to be drawing.

((It's okies :3))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:03 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"Yes!" Veronica exclaimed. "I did, all night. Mads, it was sooo perfect." She sounded like some squealy girl but in this moment she really didn't give a crap. "Hunters bit me but not hard enough to like draw my blood. And Armand does seem pretty protective. But thats actually kind of cute." Ronnie smiled, "We should get to our first hours. What'do you have?" She smiled.

DylanLeeKeith

User Image

Dylan kissed her back again, "Yeah, we probably should. What do you have again?" He questioned, his hand still probing her leg. He tried to remember what he had first hour. But failed. Crap. He didn't remember where he left his schedule either.

||Aww, whats up Demon?||  

samanthaualani

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:13 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

A few circles and a pointless 45 minutes later Hunter handed in his assinment and waited by the door for Armand. He let a brief smile cross his face, he had class with Veronica next. And although the class would be boring, he would at least have someone to talk to.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:18 pm
User Image

Madeline smiled at Veronica's exclamation. She laughed. She was glad that Veronica was happy. "Yeah I know. I have math. I could skip it." She smiled at her. It brought up old times. Times when she would skip class and smoke with friends.

User Image  

MistressInTheWinterCoat

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:23 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
I think I found him.

"I would love to skip Science. But skipping on the first day? I dunno." Veronica normally would jump at the chance to skip, she did it all the time at her old school. God only knows how many things she did, that she regrets now, on those days. Ding ding ding "I think we're late. No sense in going now, right?" A devious smile crept on her lips. Hunter would not be pleased if he found out, she was sure of that. "But I have to go to second hour." She smiled.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:24 pm
||we're (dyl, ravin and veronica, mads) kind of behind hunter and armand lol||  

samanthaualani

MistressInTheWinterCoat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:30 pm
User Image

Madeline looked at her. She wasn't sure if she was going to say yes or no. Finally, she answered yes. "No. There really isn't." She smiled and grabbed Ronnie. She walked over to a bench and sat down. "Okay. Yeah, I do too. So...you and Hunter spent all night together and did what?" Madeline wanted to know.

User Image  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games