Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:04 pm
(o-o... >_> Trasten needs to be edjamacated!)

Koltar felt an odd niggling in his chest at her words and he nodded a little. "Erm..no problem.." he noted her murmur and asked. "Do you want to sleep?"

Lyroura listened and felt a sense of elation..Trasten hadn't kissed her..it was a misunderstanding! She smiled at him. "Nothing to worry about." she said, and then she bit her lip before saying. "Trasten..about keeping you a wolf for so long..I am sorry..it's just..I thought I was doing you a favor by taking you from Andara, and I had been told your brother betrayed you..and after I figured out that you were a good person," which took awhile since Trasten had been a mute wolf, "I wanted to change you back..but I didn't want you to be angry with me..or..leave...I'm used to you being with me now..you're the closest thing to a friend I have.." she said softly.

Lyroura and Rayani were close, but they were cousins..that was different. The same with Theresa.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:09 pm
((Hee. ^-^))

Kyra nodded and closed her eyes. "Yes please . . ." she murmrued softly.

Trasten smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of his neck. "It's alright . . . you treated me a lot better than your sister did, so I'm not really angry that you kept me as a pet . . . I mean . . . at least you acknowledged me as a person sometimes . . ." he said, chuckling a little.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:13 pm
Koltar blinked and then nodded, pulling back and after a moment's hesitation, lying down beside the couch..no reason to leave her alone..right?

"Half-sister." she corrected. "Andara was a b****..but I guess I wanted to believe that there was some good in her...seeing those memories though...." she shook her head. And then she smiled. "I saved you birthday cake by the way. Wanna go eat some, now that you're not a complete furball?" Lyroura asked playfully, not having known he'd been coming to speak with her about something.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:20 pm
Trasten blinked and then remembered why he had come to her in the first place. "Oh yeah, um Lyroura, that neko, well . . . Koltar wants to help find her mother, but she doesn't know where to start looking. Do you think you could help us?" he asked, continuing to smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:26 pm
Lyroura blinked and considered his words. "Of course..I could try to scry for her mother using her blood..where is Kyra now?" she asked, quite happy to help. Now that she knew the neko wasn't infatuated with Trasten, Lyroura's kinder nature was all for the other woman.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:29 pm
Trasten smiled. "She's um . . . on the couch . . . I hope that's alright . . ." he said, chuckling sheepishly.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:43 pm
Lyroura blinked. "She could have slept on a bed.." she said with a slight sigh before smiling. "Onward we go." And once they reached the couch, she caught sight of the neko woman sleeping..and Koltar, having moved, with his head resting on the couch beside Kyra's stomach. She smiled. "They look so cute together~ Although Koltar probably didn't enjoy meeting her as a child too much, hmm?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:45 pm
Trasten chuckled. "No . . . I don't think so." he said, smiling.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:55 pm
Lyroura chuckled and then glanced upstairs before looking back at Trasten. "We'd best get some sleep as well..you won't fit in your room anymore. You can stay in the one beside me if you'd like, or camp out here like your brother." she chuckled.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:58 pm
Trasten smiled. "I'll stay in the room next to yours please." he said politely.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:05 pm
Lyroura nodded and led him upstairs, opening the door and revealing a comfy room, quite a step up from the closet room. "If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.." she said, smiling at him warmly before waving and heading into her room. Trasten was a sweetheart...  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:08 pm
Trasten smiled and then jumped into the bed with a sigh, curling up among the covers, enjoying a real bed where all he was expected to do was sleep . . . he sighed and quickly fell asleep. He was happy. He had his brother back, he had his freedom back . . . and Lyroura was a good friend . . . He slept with those comforting thoughts in his mind.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:20 pm
Lysane headed into the dungeon, opening the door wide and stepping forward. "Wake up.." he growled to Rayani, eyes narrowed in the dim light. He'd had her stay in the dark all night..now she'd likely need food and perhaps a bath.

Koltar yawned and stretched his arms above his hand..and felt his hand in something warm. In the night, his hand had held onto Kyra's and he didn't realize that or that he was a man again..he stretched a bit more and muttered something about his bed being uncomfortable..not remembering quite yet where he was.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:09 pm
Rayani whimpered and pulled the blanket furlther over herself, scared. She didn't want to get up. She wanted to pretend that everything that was happening was a dream!

Kyra's eyes fluttered open as she felt movement and she saw a man . . . where the little Koltar should have been . . . Her eyes widened and she yanked her hand back from him and screamed, backing up against the couch as best she could. "Who are you?! What'd you do to Koltar?!!" she asked, giving all the signs of a frightened cat. Her tail was stiff and the fur was standing on end and her ears were pressed against her head. Not only that but she was gripping tightly onto the couch, digging her nails into it.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:17 pm
Lysane's eyes narrowed as he stepped in, grabbing her upper arm and yanking her up. "Unless starving and remained unbathed is appealing to you..then move!" he growled, shoving her towards the door.

Koltar felt a sudden movement and a scream, jumping in alarm and looking around for the source of the danger..and then he heard her words and blinking before looking down at himself and grinning. "A man again!" he looked down to Kyra, seeming like a frightened cat and chuckled. "Well..I'm your hero, remember? Just not little..I had a disagreement last night with a demon, and he stuck me in the child's form for the night." he shrugged.

Koltar chuckled. "Am I old enough to call you girlie now?" he asked, smirking a little.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games