Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:31 pm

(then keep them away, u can bring them back later but lets get back to it being a slave and owner thread!)

Dracoso walks up slowly and looks around tiredly, then looks to Sentiga and bolts sitting up, he winces and groans loudly as his side still hurts a bit *Sentiga, what are yo-?* Sentiga puts a finger back to his lips and shushes him *I came here when i felt something was wrong, and rightly that i did i found all this! especially a demon. but i have handled that my sweet pup and i am here to take care of u* she begins to lick behind his ear and Dracoso blushes deeply as this is a wolf's way of showing deep affection without a care for who sees
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:48 pm

((I know, I will. For now. twisted ))

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:40 pm

((-cough- uh next time...maybe I'll try and not have homework!! sweatdrop Um I'll just think I no what's going on! Sorry if it's not good!!!))

Chloe walked up next to Elli and sighed as she heard the comotion going through the house. She let out a sigh and fell back on a couch. Her thoughts getting to her.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:48 pm

Dracoso laid back down as Sentiga gently pushed him to it. he coughed softly *how is the rest of the house?* he asked weakly, trying to get comfortable *they are fine, i took care of the thing ailing your sister and your brother is doing well too, besides that all we need you to do now is rest* she said, closing the blinds and turnin the lights low with her powers, she goes to the door and then looks to him *ill go and make u some of my special soup and drink* she said with a self satisfied smile, he gulped at her and she looked at him sternly *and if u try to sneak away ill tie u down and let the others watch u eat it for me* she said as she turned. Dracoso gulped again and then relaxed. the last time he snuck away was to save someone, but Sentiga did really have great cooking and he smiled as he imagined it.

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 8:58 pm

((Krap, gotta go watch Heroes. I'll make sure to post in the morn' though!))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:27 am

Mia sat up in her brothers lap and looked around frantically, even examining the people in the room just to make sure that he wasn't there in disguise. She looked her brothers body then. "You're not hurt are you?" She asked in a worried tone.

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:23 pm

He looked around. "I am fine I don't know about the others I have been holding you the whole time."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:32 pm

((I have no idea what's going on...should I just give up and let my dude fade away?))

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:40 pm

((not neccasarily just come up to one of our characters and we will explain what happened.))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Mia looked him over, "Are you sure everyone's completely and totally fine." She said frantically looking around the room.

She gasped and glanced at her brother, getting up as she did so, "I'm going to see if Dracos is ok." Worried she started running towards the door.

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:38 pm

He sighed standing up and following her into dracos' room. "Bro!! You awake?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:48 pm

Drew walked into the hall, very diseviled. He falls asleep and already he felt as though he had missed so much. The sound of Takahashi screaming something beckoned him outwards. He followed. "Hey, what I miss?" Drew said yawning clad in only burberry boxers and a T-shirt. (Sooo preppy)

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:01 pm

Mia went up to Dracos's bed and saw that he was asleep. "He's asleep." She whispered, pulling up the covers to Dracos chin as she did so.

She turned around and saw Drew. "Hi, Drew!" She merrily whispered going out of the room. "Let's not wake Mr.Sleepyhead."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:03 pm

He folowed running his fingers through tossed hair. "Hey", he greeted waving slightly. "What time is it?" He asked Mia. That was a good queston, how long had he been out?

Troubled Monster

Unstoppable Moonwalker

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:03 pm

He slid into the darkness of dracos' room. He was quiet enough that he didn't wake dracos and he covered all of his scents and sounds so his caretaker wouldn't notice he was there.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games