Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katurrah

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:06 pm
((In the case of a water landing, your pillow may be used as a flotation device...))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:18 pm
(( Lol. I would jump out of the plane. And freefall to my death in peace. Thats just me.))
Kunji just looked at Cin while she smiled. "Well look who is happy." He joked around.  

galgoon

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:33 pm
Haki looked at the clock over the door. "It's getting pretty late. We should get you to your room..." He said, getting closer to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:03 pm
((Hey can Rose or Ray give me an recap of where we left off?))  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:27 pm
((Ivan and Ray had a serious silence thing going on cause of something he told her.))

Jenn nodded. "Probably. I'm sorry I'm hurt. I probably would have been more fun if I wasn't a limping rag doll." She said sympathetically.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:01 pm
Haki smiled at her. "It's okay. I always have fun with you, no matter what. Now, let's go." He put his arm around her and waited for her to be ready.  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:30 pm
Grace glided the halls, looking for any sign of someone, as she suddenly heard lots of feet down the hallway.

" Cover it up with dirt. I'm sure most of the students have smelled it.. Don't let this slip to the Council or else the school will have to be shut down." Grace heard echo off the glass windows.

She stuck her nose in the air, taking in a deep breath, when she tasted what smelt like mud and dirt with a faint hint of rotten metal or rust crawl into her mouth.

It didn't smell enough to attract attention but it was still there.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:54 pm
Kuro Masuku
((Hey can Rose or Ray give me an recap of where we left off?))

((Rose and Nika were at the cafeteria eating and Rose asked her what did she while she was gone))  

candinaye

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:20 pm
Jenn smiled at his remark. "Your such a gentleman." She said giddly as she walked with him to her room.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:04 pm
"Then those classes paid off, then!" Haki said, helping her up the stairs to the human dorm. "I like you Jenn, you're not like the other girls." He smiled at her, and then stopped. "Well, here we are. I'll see you later, Jenn." Haki gave her a kiss on the lips, smiled, and walked away.  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:52 pm
((Hey guys start getting things wrapped up so I can push it to the next day.))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:04 pm
Jenn smiled, watching him walk away. Her cheeks were all warm and tingely, and she felt like her legs were going to give out. "Later..." She whispered as she went into her room. She shut the door behind her as she looked at Jake still sleeping. She laughed and crawled into her bed.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:43 pm
Haki chuckled as Jenn went back into her room. He exited the human dorm, and started walking towards his own. I think she really likes me... He thought, arriving at his room. He entered to find his wolf cub, Shinji, asleep in the middle of his bed. "Silly Shinji..." He muttered. Haki moved the cub to the side. Shinji gave a little growl, but went back to sleep, dreaming of chasing some cats.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:54 am
((Ok and thanks gals))

Ivan got out of the water after a while of silence and looked at the time "Woah, its that late already" Ivan said amazed. He moved off to a cornor and shook rapidly, a trick werewolves can do, and was dry. He went over and put on his shoes and shirt and smiled alittle at Ray "I think we should get going. Its almost curfew and I still need to get dinner."

"Well nothing much actually. I orginized my room and waited for you" Nika said as she took a bite of her food "I was worried about you going blind, I couldn't leave my window"  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:30 am
Ray nodded as she got out of the pool and wringed her hair dry. She looked around for towels but decided to walk wet. "Heh, Ok. Well, I have cans of tuna in my room so I guess I'll see you tomorrow?" She said happily, and a little over hopeful.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games