Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:28 pm

"Oh yeah... thats good, I got enough weapons and suplies to make a fair range of variation in them to." siad Erk thinking.

He began to take the skethes and focus on certain specific areas, "We just have to make sure that the legs can move independantly, or the thing will flip over easily. And it would probably be a good idea to equip it with an anti-grave engine so that we can make it plenty heavy without it colapsing under its own wieght."

he begins to sketch an additional feature onto both the mobile and stationary portion... it apears to be a massive cofin like hangar for some sort of mecha...

The repairs had progressed greatly. Many hands, both biological and mechanical, had made the work light indeed. Most of the sector being fully repaired, and mechanics toasting and finishing their personal modification.

THe biggest visisble crater was still Erk's shop, which would aparently be under going some major renivations...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:03 pm

"i didnt know anti grav tecnoledgy worked for something with that mass"
beginner said thoughtfully
"with something that large you should make it so that it can draw power from alternate forces in case of an emergency. and create worker drones to rebuild damage done to it"

she begins sketching a basic design for her thoughts

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:10 pm

"Well, just because its never been atempted before dosen't mean it can't be done." he begins scrawling some quick, but complicated equasions. "All we really eed to do is lower the effect of gravity on the structure so that the machine can support itself..."

he began to think about the energy consumption, "If we could, we shoudl set up a feed back loop, so one power source's byproducts fuel another..."
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:24 pm

beginner nodded thoughtfully "that could work...do we have a general size in mind for the whole thing?"

beginner asks while jotting down plans for a coolant system combining basic magic freezing spells with a sentral cooling system

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 11:07 pm

"I'm not really sure..." said Erk looking at the design. "The more I think about it, the more I get the fealing that when I'm done building it, the Jarians may claim it... mabye it would be best just to make the mobile fortress for them." he pulled out a third piece of blueprint paper and began new designs. "We could always use my shop as a miniature test model for the larger one though, so I'm guessing no bigger than the shop previously was."

Truuth be told, he felt akward, drawing Beginger into jarain affairs like it might very well en up being.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:24 am

"jarians? whats been going on erk?" beginner asks concerned
she sets down her pencil and looks at him questioningly

xXBeginnerXx

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:22 pm

'The same s**t that always happens in this damn town." he says, eyes shard as knives, "SOme damn group come in and thinks they ca take over." aparently Erk was still not overly fond of the organization to which he now belonged.

"Still, if I can use them to get what I need, then it'll be worth it." his eyes looked over towards his hangar, then drifted back. "Besides, I'm only the gaurdian for this area. If that means I get a little help keeping the corporates out, than so be it."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:31 am

"well then lets just build this for now and deal with that problem when it shows up" beginner decides
so said she gets back to work on the designing and pauses for a moment
"what if we added a number of thrusters to the bottom that could give the mech a jumping ability to avoid obstacles? and later on upgrade your airship to be capable of transporting the mecha shop if necesary?"
as she says this she begins sketching out base designs of her ideas

xXBeginnerXx

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:17 pm

the golem aproched erk miming a job completed
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:21 pm

a collection of men in suits walking side by side twenty two in all down the mecha main street.
one man with a false cigar in his mouth and a grin looked around
"boys. were taking over"

a number of choppers flew over the district and vans parked before the intersections cutting off access in or out of the area

ByakoAssailant

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:35 pm

"Oh, that would be a briliant idea!" said Erk, nodding in agreement. He then turned to face thegolem, and gave it a rough salute... But then he saw the figures aproaching.

"Dammit! Not again!" He drooped his writing utensils, and made his way quickly into the ruins of his shop, garabing all of his weapons, an assault rifle, and a high power sniper rifle from the rubble. "You beter get ready Begginer!" he shouted, buckling his face mask into place.

He jumped into the driver seat of his walker, started up the engine, and came barreling out from behind a pile of ruble, machine gun blazing, charging over the crowd of men. He made a sharp turn, and began moving away...
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:35 pm

the men leep high into the air there arms being replaced with blades and shotguns
"all your district are belong to us!"
many of them came at erk from a veriety of angles at alternate distances to destroy him

others meanwhile found there way into the remains of erks shop to anhilate any witnesses.

the choppers began scanning the area assesing how many peoplw were within the district and an anouncment came forth
"ATENTION FREELOADERS! Data Towers in generosity is taking this dump you call a street off your hands and replaceing it with our subsidery!
wehave vans parked along all the streets so give up and get into them quietly and we will take care of you surrender is your only option."

ByakoAssailant

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:03 pm

before the men could get near beginner or anyone else within erks shop a wave of earth came at them pushing them back followed by a boulder to keep them down.
the golem stepped out of the shop and his feet melted into the ground in preperation to defend.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:44 pm

Erk glanced over his shoulder to see the wave of earth hit the men who had averted his attacks. "Nice... if we make a scene we might just get help from the machinists." he looked up to see the the helecopters and began to consider his options... "But first for the ground forces"

The turret mounted on the back began to swivel around, it fired a swarm of rockets at the the vans on the ground, blowing them up one by one. "Like shooting traing dummies... least it'll give me a chace to calibrate." However, he continued to march his machine forward, runing over another van, and he pulled out his pole arm, extending it to a range where he could hit the men on the ground while moving.

Meanwhile, the Imp which had taken to naping in the ruble was awoken by the early sounds of battle, it flew out and began laughing feindishly, "They fly without thinking..." it soared skyward, baring its tiny claws as it made for the ack of one of the copters.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:17 pm

one of the men lept at a leg of erks mecha and melted into it and the systems began to turn on him.

another collection of vans came in this time equiped with an impenetrable shell from all but the strongest attacks.

"very well then YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE!"
the choppers began to fire rail guns down on the district

another gang of cyborgs came at the golem wielding a nitrogen bomb
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games