Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusakage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 7:56 am

The man walked in to the office, as he did he the head turned to Kit "There you are Kit" a voice emergend and the charingan could be seen through the penetrating darkness of the hoad.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:02 am

Kit didnt tun around but simply sid. "It isnt that difficult to find someone that isnt hiding......." With a small blink he opend his eyes to find them blood red and almost shining. ".....Sarium Uchiha." But hearing another man enter the office Kit deactivated his eyes and smiled. "And who might you be?"

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:12 am

A low rumble escaped Sarium's mouth "You are jeopardizing my life Kit" he said angrily, talking about saying his name around Masumi.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:16 am

"Oh? And why should i care? It is your life." Kit smiled and stood as he turned and faced Sarium. "Well i do suppose i should respect your life decisions. From now on i will call you by your new alias name........" Kit smiled and pushed his hand forward so Sarium could shake it. "........Atlas."

(LOL darth sidious moment im renaming people lol. If you dont like it tell me ill give you a new name if you want Atlas just sounds badass to me)

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:29 am

Sarium held out his left hand and waited for Kit to grasp it, then from his right hand a scroll flew at Kit's head, the scroll held the information about why his name would bring trouble, the fact that his village thought he was dead and he made a massive explosion in his old village.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:32 am

Kit shook Atlas' hand and smiled. "Welcome to the Gokoku."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:43 am

Atlas smiled and the flash of white teeth could be seen in the depths of the hood "What do we do now" he said as his hand reflexivly touched the huge scroll on his back.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:49 am

Kit smiled as he heard atlas spoke. Only two of many were here and he couldnt really think of anything that had to be done right at the moment. "We train. Hiro meet us at the training grounds." Turning to Atlas Kit patted his shoulder. "Lets go. Im appointing you my assistant."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:44 am

Hiro nodded and left the the office to the grounds
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:52 am

Atlas's hodded head nodded at kit, his fingers twiched unknown to his mind, his fingers often did this to exersize, in his ninja proffession his fingers were the most important thing he had.

irishshamrock12

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:26 pm

Karoso Kemai

User Image

Kemai looking around seeing the two started to speak "well om oblivious who are you too and whats going on?" Kemai then walked over to a wall to lean on it and put his anbu mask down
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:16 pm

Kit reenterd the office ad sat down. Noticing Kemai on the wall he ignored the man for the time being. "Masumi.....I would like to have a small talk with you. Its of a sword.....on to whom i think you know of....The Kusunagi."

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:28 am

((Sorry for the latness, i had a huge paper due and had to work on it))

"And what would you want with that old thing?" Masumi asked looking though files.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:40 am

"I would like it n my possesion." Kit replied easily. "I have heared that it was once weilded by a man so feirce that even his name was forbidden to speak for a time. and if a man holds a sword like that then i wish to have it. I am willing to apply myself to your village for some time as an instructor or a sannin. As long as i may have the Kusunagi." He sat up and smiled.

(Hey we all have problems in schol roight? I have to do 6 eassays for college.)

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:57 am

((Mine was a term paper worth 25% of my entire grade lol. it needed attention))

Masumi looked up at him. "Well if you are an instructor here, and gather more people for your "cause". You may have the sword and may use this place as a base camp and shall be under the protection of Grass, Cloud, and Mist no matter what you do. I just ask no harm comes to grass, and you dont turn on it in the future. Sounds good?" She asked.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games