Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:42 am
Morinaga Riku
The Sage of Flames
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User Image
Riku
Riku arrived as Kamisama left the area. As he stopped at the ruins of the old hospital he kept his senses up for any noise or color. He wasn't wearing a shirt so his tattoo's were in plain view at the time while he kept his tattoo's from moving to make them seem like regular old body ink. The place was riddle by attacks of different elements so much that Riku had already summoned up a supreme masterpiece to put himself in guard it was a simple microphone that look like a kunai with a round bottom. As he hold it backwards he walked around the area, he needed answers or a captive. So he was prepare to try to take anyone who was left over, dead or alive at the moment it didn't matter much to him.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"Two type of men; in this world sinners who believe there rightous people and righteous men who believe they are sinners."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:17 pm
User ImageUser ImageXXXXXXKoukotsuXKaguyaXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXKumogakureXXXXXXC H U U N I NXXXXXXT H I R DXXH E I RXX

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXwhere will my P R E Y wander this time?

XX▇▇ ▇ ▇XXA good H U N T E R never loses his P R E Y

↯↙↙XXthere are some things you cannot C O N T R O L
XXI am one of those T H I N G SXXXX
the B O N E S of my fathers will stab into your S O U LXX✹✹✹XXXXXXXX

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Once Koukotsu had witnessed what happened between Hanzo and Luo, as well as Shane taking him away...he knew that his stay at the hospital was over. After looking to his sides, Koukotsu promptly walked down the tunnel, towards the Tree of Life. He had no words for the battle. Such men had battled in a way that he wouldn't be presently able to. Riku--however--was not his enemy. Koukotsu saw no reason to challenge the man, and he appeared to be an observer, so he let it be. However...his body was ever ready in the event of an attack.

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:37 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Sage of Flames
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User Image
Riku
As the place magically rebuild itself, Riku personally was scavenging already as he was looking for bodies intact and what not. He had found some of the departed and were now pulling it in a bag as his summoned was carrying some bodies as well, though they weren't many really intact to be honest. Riku came across a body that wasn't a civilian, doctor, or nurse it was a fallen shinobi. Riku's eyes lid up even though the mans body was burned and frozen he couldn't make out from what he died from first. Before throwing the body to his giant to take back over to Aki or the cemetery he searched it and took anything of value from it as he had done from all the other bodies and put it in his sack of goodies.

The sage after an hour or so of looking for bodies collecting set bodies and god knows what else. Had accumulated a little treasure cove as he separated the cash from the personal belongings. The cash he simply put it in his wallet and the personal belongings he placed most in a scroll to sell later while the fallen nins items in another scroll. Riku smile his father would of been so disappointed that he would scoop down to scavenging, but hell he had the kids to feed now. As Riku walked away with the summon walking behind him with the bodies lying down across his long stone arms carefully and the fallen nin on the palm of his hand they were all covered by a sheets. He started sing "Ride with Me" By Nelly as he felt he had made quite the haul today, it cover for the disappointment of not finding someone to fight with.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"Two type of men; in this world sinners who believe there rightous people and righteous men who believe they are sinners."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 4:59 pm
((Jesus, sorry it took me so long to do this. I'm not going to go into all the details of me being sick and repairing my laptop, but I'm posting my death and having Senka take my body as voted ok by incubus shane))

Luo Ushio
Pride Of The Mist
テキスト翻訳
Suiton| Ina Hassei Ryouken No Jutsu |Mizukage l Wind l Salamander Summoner |Ranmaru Bloodline |Weapon Master

User Image
As everyone seemed to filter out, Luo's death was rather slow. He was too numb to feel pain, and instead his body released endorphines placing him in a state of euphoria for a moment. He reflected many things and had no doubts or qualms about his life. He died doing what he did best, and at that at the hands of a capable man. And as he heaved his last breath, he smiled knowing his life and duty had been fulfilled.

However, his eyes flicked open once more as he was thrust onto a beach by the tides of life and death. There stood first and foremost Zane Hajime, followed by oddly enough his grandfather whom Luo had not known died. The rest were Ushio relatives Luo had seen in the past until their deaths, it seemed Luo had not experienced very much loss, something most ninja considered to be lucky. He bowed to his grandfather who bowed back, looking up to smile at his grandson, clearly proud of him. He then looked as his clan bowed towards him, and him towards them. Turning to Zane however, there was no bow.

What there was however, was an embrace as sincere as one shared by brothers. Luo had not had the opportunity to even lay eyes on his friend and brother in over two years, let alone hear his voice as he muttered, "I'd say it's good to see you, but I'm guessing you aren't too happy being here." As they stepped back, Luo shook his head muttering, "No, I am quite content my friend."

Shrugging and nodding to Luo Zane spurted, "So....who did it? Did you at least put up a fight like I did?" Sighing Luo muttered, "It was Hanzo, and unfortunately we both no longer reside on the earthly plane." Understanding what Luo meant about both of them dying within minutes of each other, he said something to the effect of he was glad at least Luo took someone with him, but Luo didn't feel the same way, viewing a life as a life no matter what. Sighing, he sat on the beach with his friend and told him of everyone and everything he had done in the time he was gone. It would seem reminiscing with his loved ones was what he would be doing for eternity, something he was very alright with.

Meanwhile, Senka of the Blue Mist lugged the man's body and weapons on his back, a glacial tear escaping. He knew where Luo would want his body to go, something they had discussed earlier in their years as friends. Dashing off, the Salamander made its way.

EXIT

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers