Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:02 pm

User Image
User Image

Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

Ryugan slowly dematerialized into small blue flames until his body faded from existance.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:06 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
"Self Destruction is Fun"
User Image
User Image

Arekku arrive at the springs fully cloth and all though he stab his sword into the tree as he left it there and just stretch a little as looked out to the distance. He then put on his ANBU mask and was taking deep breaths.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HMFhfFavY
"Keep Smiling, even if you're WEAK!"

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:52 pm

NUR

Arriving in the most random of ways. Shoko appears in the distance, just barely peeking over the horizon. Shiro and Shoko can be seen riding on the enormous dog of Shiro's. Quickly blurring across the land the two close the distance between themselves and Arekku in little to no time at all. While they close in Shoko smiles and gives Shiro a hug. "Thanks for the ride!" She yells as to be heard above the sound of wind passing by at such enormous strength. "Stick around! I wanna talk to you later!" Shoko says while standing up and springing off the dog. Tumbling on the ground a little Shoko regains herself quickly and runs with the added momentum gained by the dog towards Arekku. The dog and Shiro are sure to pass up Arekku at their current pace. Shoko skids to a stop right in front of Arekku. "Hey there" She smiles.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:09 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

Arekku smiled from behind the mask though it was pretty much hidden from view, he wanted to laugh though he tried keep a serious attitude. As everyone passed him he sighed and rubbed his head a little.

When she came running at him an he saw her smiling his heart thump hard he just ignore it for now,"Hey there, well Shoko I think you know what ANBU generally do an the added responsibilities that it comes with it." Arekku said a little muffled though loud enough where could be heard as he looked at the girl he loved from the small hole,"And since your here I'm guessing your ready. There's not many ways to test someone, the way I plan to is simple." Arekku said as he fixed his mask,"Fight me as if I was an enemy of the state with no mercy an heartless as you can be."

User Image
Areku's Theme:

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:14 am

Shoko was right. He did pass by them. Several times in fact. It seemed his dog didn't know how, or want to, stop. After finally yelling at him to stop, he did. In the most abrupt way he could. This sudden jerk caught Shiro off guard and launched him straight ahead. Barely able to catch himself, he managed to curl into a ball and roll to a stop at a nearby tree. Seeing this, and feeling guilty, Sadaharu walked up beside him and flopped down. "Well that wasn't the most fun dismount. But it sure was interesting." He said while petting his large dog. "Well might as well sit here and watch what happens."

((And that's it for me for the night. I am tired, and should get to sleep.))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:28 am

Gulping Shoko looks at Arekku with a seriously weighed down heart. How could she attack this man as if he was an enemy of state? Having to swallow her feelings Shoko nods "I understand completely...but just tell me when do I get one of those cool masks?" Shoko keeps an eye fixed on Arekku. Pacing back a little, she is ready for battle always. Feeling her katana fixed upon her back, Shoko wonders if in her heartless, emotionless state she will draw the blade. The blade soiled with blood and bad memories. Shoko and Arekku have some space inbetween them now. "I'm sorry Arekku, but your going to need to attack me for me really to believe you are an enemy of the state."

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:39 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

Arekku looked at her seriously though his heart was beating faster and faster it was the second time that Arekku was so nervous in battle,"There not cool, it just helps you emerge into this darker side of the shinobi world." Arekku said as wings burst out from his back, as soon as they did Arekku sprinted at great speed towards Shoko though his body never felt heavier than it did at the moment as he did a spinning back kick toward her body,'As of now I am!" Arekku yelled at her as he attacked her.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:48 am

NUR

User Image

Shoko lifts her arm taking the kick in the forearm where she has her wrist blades blocking the kick. The kick powerful enough to force Shoko's feet to drag back about 3-5 feet in the dirt. "Fine." She grits her teeth grabbing at Arekku's ankle. If she can so grab his ankle she will try to chuck him at a tree. If she is unable to grab his ankle Shoko will do a straight forward stab at Arekku's stomach with her wrist blade.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:53 am

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

As soon as Arekku kick was blocked he had his hands on the ground and both legs in the air as Arekku's other leg just aimed a kick towards her stomach as Arekku stayed stable on the ground though the kick had a lot of power and speed even though in the odd position Arekku was in. So as she reached for Arekku's ankle he was about to kick her, though it would mean that she probably end up throwing him or worse.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:12 am

NUR

User Image

Having the ability to grab Arekku's ankle Shoko is able to throw him away before his kick can land on target. Having thrown Arekku, Shoko takes the moment in which his balance will be awkward because of the change in movements to charge towards him. Quickly she reaches her hands in her clay pouches letting her mouths chew away. Shoko uses her wrist blades still staying close to Arekku She stabs at his shoulder with one wrist blade while she attempts to cut Arekku across the chest with her other. With her hand that attempts to slash Arekku Shoko has also drawn her katana (which remains in its sheath) This katana only serves to protect Shoko as she attempts to cut at Arekku with her wrist blades.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

Arekku flying through the air see's Shoko coming at him with her wrist blades, he covers his shoulder with a wing that was flowing with lightning chakra while he let her cut him through the chest since he made a seal as a ball of wind formed in his hand. At this time Arekku was holding her wrist blade away with his wing as it conducted lightning through it since she stab it, though from the range two wolfs jumped out off the spinning wind changing there form into a wolf as one tried to bite Shoko's wrist and the other to her neck.

Fuuton Reppu-Ookami ((Wind Style: Gale Wolf))

Description: Gathering the wind in one hands from the surrounding area as well as ones own wind chakra, they make a ball of wind in ones hand, that would look like a Rasegan. Then using wind manipulation a wolf made of wind comes out and is control by the user. The wolf once it attacks it causes many slashes from the fang and claws attacking greatly, or a tackle that causes a small condense tornado that can knock back a person with incredible force.

((Sorry I was really tired from practice today))

User Image
Areku's Theme:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:16 am

Ducking out of the way of the wolf going for her neck Shoko is able to avoid that danger without too much trouble, however the other wolf shows some trouble. Biting at her wrist the wolf is able to draw some blood before Shoko spins around whipping the wolf off her while elbowing it hopefully knocking it away into nothingness. Not letting this affect her too much Shoko regains herself quickly, luckily she added rubber between her blades and herself thus stopping the conductivity of the lightning of arrekus. Whiping her wrist blades back so they are no longer extended. Shoko looks to Arreku seriously. Drawing her katana (still sheathed) she spins it around to thus confuse Arekku and if his other wolf is still around to hit it in the head with her spinning sheath. While spinning the sheath round and round in flowing motions, Shoko grabs the hilt tight with such a vigor she can almost feel the cut she is about to inflict. Drawing the blade and breaking the clothe tying it closed a flurry of ribbon surrounds both Shoko and Arekku while she attempts to make a very strong willed cut from below to above. The sheath of hers sticking straight into the ground while Shoko grits her teeth, she hasn't drawn this sword in a long time and in so doing she fully is in the mind-set now to kill mercilessly.

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:51 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

The wolf that she hit away that was aiming for her neck just burst into the wind it was made of making a tiny tornado that send Arekku away farther and maybe Shoko back since it was in the middle of both of them though Arekku saw a blade through the furry of wind as he landed on the ground his wing that was stabbed started to heal slowly as he made a seal as he waited for Shoko to come as he hid himself behind his mask.

User Image
Areku's Theme:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:05 pm

NUR

User Image

Shoko quickly after her missed attempt of slashing Arreku she whips her arms back in position to her side, weilding her katana expertly and very strongly Shoko stares Arekku down for what seems to be ages when in all reality only a mere split second has gone by. Formulating a plan she sticks her sword into the ground and speaks quietly to herself. "Hopefully this works." Making handsigns Shoko is obviously up to something tricky. Seemingly nothing happens for the longest time of Shoko making handsigns until a great wave of water shoots from the ground straight into the air in front of Shoko. This wave then curls over in Arrekus direction and with such great force descends upon him. After this wave hits it will flood the area slightly, basically making the spring harder to distinguish Gekiryuu Chikara (Raging River Force)

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:16 pm

Nokutisu Arekkusu

The Storm of Kusagakure
User Image
User Image

Arekku flies up as he throws a barrage of random kunai before being up in the air though as he flies he then flaps his wings once with a powerful wind coming from both of them heading to the water and too Shoko's directions picking up the water, dirt, and some rocks making it look really fierce. (Daikamaitachi no Jutsu (Grand Slashing Wind Skill) x2)

User Image
Areku's Theme:
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games