Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:49 pm
(( -voodoo curses you- ))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:05 pm
NUR

"Dont strain yourself too hard though. We want to keep things as peaceful as possible here." Shoko smiles. "I will be at the academy. Meet me there if you need any help." She begins to walk away Looking up to the sky her clay bird comes and picks her up promptly so she can travel quicker throughout the village.

Eris5

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:28 pm
Akira walked into the shop and looked around. He looked different to day as one of his eyes was closed with a scar over it. He searched around for Aki. 'Where is she?' Akira then walked over the a seat and reached for a cup of tea.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 pm
(( They're actually outside of the shop.
XD ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:41 pm
[[well, you saw me walk in.....right?]]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:42 pm
(( Lulz.
Aight that'll work just fine ))

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:50 pm
AKI && VRAIL -------
------------------------Hatake

User ImageUser ImageAki returned Shoko's smile then watched the injured girl take her leave upon the clay bird. She leaned against Vrail for a moment as his arms encircled her. Finally they broke away. "Well now I guess a lot of things will have to wait." Aki laughed and shook her head. Her hands stuffed into her pockets as she rocked on to her heels. It was then that she spotted Akira entering the shop. "Ne, Vrail. Go home and take a nap. You look beat." The white haired man was about to protest until a yawn escaped him. He stretched his arms. "Fine then. I'll see you later." He handed over directions to their home and took her in for one more hugging, feigning to fall asleep. Laughing Aki pushed him off and kissed him good bye.

When Vrail had left, Aki hurried into the shop. She scanned the room and easily caught sight of the Konoha shinobi. Smiling the teen crossed over to him and took the seat across from him, "New scar I see."

Star Crossed Lovers.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:53 pm
Akira begun to think of ways to make leaf harder to acess. He had a flash back to what hanzo said. 'A high tech entrance or somewhat of an entrance that alerts the village to oncoming attacks and enemies that walk into the village. A wall of living metal would help, but....' "Where the hell am I going to find that!?!" Akira said out loud as he put his hand over his face. "I shall be able to build it.... 'I would also have to design every building around the leaf like my house. being that it is all gone. Starting over shall be somewhat easy, but I would have to stop by the rock village now...'  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:57 pm
DANDii Lions--
AKI && VRAIL -------
------------------------Hatake

User ImageUser ImageAki returned Shoko's smile then watched the injured girl take her leave upon the clay bird. She leaned against Vrail for a moment as his arms encircled her. Finally they broke away. "Well now I guess a lot of things will have to wait." Aki laughed and shook her head. Her hands stuffed into her pockets as she rocked on to her heels. It was then that she spotted Akira entering the shop. "Ne, Vrail. Go home and take a nap. You look beat." The white haired man was about to protest until a yawn escaped him. He stretched his arms. "Fine then. I'll see you later." He handed over directions to their home and took her in for one more hugging, feigning to fall asleep. Laughing Aki pushed him off and kissed him good bye.

When Vrail had left, Aki hurried into the shop. She scanned the room and easily caught sight of the Konoha shinobi. Smiling the teen crossed over to him and took the seat across from him, "New scar I see."

Star Crossed Lovers.

"O, hi. I was looking for you? How are you doing...O my scar. Long story." Akira said as he somewhat wanted to talk about it, but didn't as he remebered how Hanzo went about handling the situation. "Its a transplanted byakugan of Xantos Hyuuga." Akira ssid. He knew she would know of the past hokages. It hasn't been that long since Xantos had been gone.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:05 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
-------------------はたけ 亜紀
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------
--------------------------------------Life's too short for me to stop-----

Aki folded her hands on the table top as he spoke. "You were looking for little ol' me?" The girl tilted her head to the side and smiled. The name her brought up was kind of familiar. She hadn't really meant any of the past kages. "Name rings a bell. Auron told me about what happened to your eye." She winced at the mental image and shook her head.
Black Iron Flower of Grass

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:09 pm
"Well that saves me some explaining. Here is a question, does it add on or take away from my outstanding sex appeal?" Akira smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:15 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageTick Tick Tick Tick on the watch --------------------------------------

She leaned foward and grinned rougishly. "No comment, ya meat head." Aki leaned back in the seat. Her ring glistened as she rubbed a cink in her neck. "So what can I help you with?" Aki really didn't want to sit around any longer. She did have a job to do.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:19 pm
"You know who I am looking for. Everytime I walk in, he seems to be gone. I want to get the leaf rebuild, while I find away to make Leaf harder to access. Someone with powers over metal would help, but the onkly person I can think of is Mikyo and his son, but they both are dead." Akira said as he rubbed his head as all this work was going to give him a headache. He looked as he notice her ring. "New ring?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:30 pm
✿❁❀HATAKE AKI
◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

"Maybe third times the charm?" She chuckled and shook her head, "Power over metal you say." Aki picked up a cup her water and moved to sip it but didn't. So Mikyo really was dead. She owed him a great deal. Aki fought internally with the deliemma of revealing her abilities to him. She wondered if he would put two and two together and connect her to the attack on cloud. "Ah, no. Same ring. Offical meaning now." Aki looked to his face for his reaction, not knowing what to really expect.

◉◉◉◉◉◉◉◉

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:38 pm
"O...." Akira said as he looked down, but shook the news off. "Do you know anyone with control over metal? I would go to cloud to ask about the entrance to Cloud, but well you know what happen. I could use the same technology and apply it to the gate of the leaf, but living metal is something that cannot be created without someone that knows how to control it or ways to control it."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games