Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Chunnin exams] The Grand Hall (report here now) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:43 pm
Ok the Zane, Luo. *pulls out two chairs from the sides of the hallway* sit down and ill get started one you guys. *makes hand signs and hands start to glow * (Diagnose) *puts hands on Luo's back and arms and legs and then Zanes back and arms and legs* Well, it seemse that you both have only 1 degree burns, which is treatable at this stage. Thank godness you two were wearing gear *makes fists and bops them both on top of the head* What were you two thinking! alright then *puts pills in two cups of water and makes hand signs* (cleanse) *works on luo's cuts and burns to take the infection out* its going to turn into a scar, but this is the best i can do in these conditions. Luo it seemed like you sprained one of your wrists *fixes bandages around your wrists and makes a sling* wear this for the rest of the day and then come back and see me ok? *works on Zane. makes hand signs) (Cleanse) Uses a different cup of water to cleanse the infections and burns* *makes more hand signs and the water thats on the burns freezes* now just keep that on the cuts for 5 minutes and ill come back and see them. Stay put for a few minutes ok *gives them both another hit on the head but then hugs them * Your both safe.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:46 pm
*as i walk to my bag I begins to cough blood and fall to the floor* I shouldn't have pushed.. *coughs more*  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 2:54 pm
Luo got up out of pure reaction to attempt to help Luna. However, the pain was too much and he sat back down. He let out a sigh. He felt bad making her work that hard. He looked down at his side to what would become a small scar. One of many to come he was sure. He attempted to put his shirt on with one arm, and then when he finished, sat back. He looked at Luna and said, "Are you okay?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:09 pm
Luo sighed a bit waiting for Zeramaru to arrive. He soon fell asleep sitting up, his wrist still in a small sling. He thought to himself, "I'll wake up when Zeramaru arrives." He hadn't slept in a while.  

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:10 pm
Zane went over to Luna and helped her up. "You should't have pushed yourself so hard, we're not worth it!" he exclaimed. "And Luo, are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:16 pm
Masterharper of Pern
((Wow... my suspicions have been confirmed about Shiro!))

Vrail rolled over, falling off the bench. He landed on his face, busting open his lip "Ooowwwwweeeee" he moaned as he got to his feet. He felt lighted and dizzy as he started looking around not knowing where he was. Vrail saw Luo talking to Zane and a girl he didn't know. He took notice of Shiro sitting next to Aki, who was still in a bad condition. Slowly making his way over to her, was thinking of things to say. He knilt down infront of her, not wanting to disturb her, he whispered "Aki, I'm here now, please get better. I... I... lov" he wasn't able to tell her how he felt about her. He sat there infront of the bench, waiting for her to awaken.

Aki stirred in her sleep. Warm air was blowing to her ear and some voice was speaking to her, but the words weren't understandable. Just a muddle of sounds dulled by the lull of sleep. Her senses were recollecting slowly as her eyes began to flutter back open. She'd slept for some unknown amount of time. All she could gather from her internal clock was that it had been enough to restore her energy. Finally as the world un-blurred itself she found herself to be staring into the eyes of Vrail who was mere inches from her.

"Vrail...?" She blinked questioningly at him, "Your lip's bleeding." One of her hands reached out to touch it but shied away at the last moment. Her hand hovered in the void between them, unsure of what it's purpose was. A wave of emotion washed through her causing her face to grow hot and her throat to clamp shut. Her vision re-blurred as the tear ducts began to work again. "I-I'm sorry... for saying...." The words were choked from her throat. A strangled apology that couldn't even be finished as guilt twisted in her core. How could she come to repeat those spiteful words back at him.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Plexilate

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:18 pm
"...I have to fight...again? Alright." Sano's head slumped as he walked over to Zeramaru. "Excuse me, sir, but I have a question. How would I fix my body?" Sano opened up his cloak and showed Zeramaru his badly cut up abdomen. "I'm not sure my structure will hold up for my next fight." Sano closed the cloak around him and looked for Zeramaru for help.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:19 pm
Walking over to Sano, Jono's clone placed his sandy hand upon his shoulder, weighting it down to the point where Sano would have to notice. Leaning in, he spoke with ease, "Meet me at the 2nd Training Fields. I have something you must learn quickly, before your next exam begins." Following his own lead, Jono left the Grand Hall to go towards his desired location.

Fanoto

Luo1304

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:20 pm
Luo woke up to Zane's words. "I'll be fine. Just need a bit of rest." With that, he closed his eyes and went back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:24 pm
Sano jerked his shoulder out of the way when something pulled it down. He looked at Jono and his shoulders sank when he heard his words. "But I'm...yes, sir..." So turned back to Zeramaru dissappointed. "I'm sorry, sir, but I have to go. But feel free to join us, we're going to the..." Sano looked around at the room full of the remaining Genin and leaned in closer to Zeramaru. "We're going to be in the 2nd training fields," he whispered.  

Plexilate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:26 pm
Vrail smiled sweet and whiped his lip. He softly grabbed her hand as she started to cry "Aki..." he said to get her attention "Don't fret on it." he slowly stood up and sat down on the edge of the bench, still holding her hand "We need to get you back to Grass. There we can heal you wounds." saying as he gentle rubbed her hand.

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:43 pm
Zane walks over to Aki and Vrail. "Good to see that you're both doing better. Sorry about what happened in the fight," Zane apoligized to both of them.  

BluewolfofMibu

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:50 pm
Aki drew the sleeve of her other arm across her eyes. "O-okay... I didn't mean it... I was scared... and I don't... hate you..." Her voice dwindle off, but her stare at him remained strong. "I have another fight to do though, so I can't leave yet." His hold on her hand was comforting. Only then did her gaze begin to waver. Her dark occulus began to fall beind her white lashed lids.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 3:58 pm
Zeramaru entered the room and said "Ok who needs a bit of medical assisstance before their next fight" Zeramaru then sat down looking around.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 4:02 pm
"I'm fine, I was already looked but thank you very much sir," Zane said politely, "but I overheard Sano asking for assistance, I believe he went to the second training ground, and Aki here may need some aid as well."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games