Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Gundam: Holstein Theory (Ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:25 pm
When no response came, Demi let out a heavy sigh, falling to the ground on her knees. She failed. She had gotten herself locked up before she could find Gil and now they were leaving him behind - wherever he was. she blinked her away her tears as she huddled up against the wall and the door, burying her face down into her knees as she waited for the nightmare to end.
She looked up blinking at the sudden light in the room. How long was that..?
She shook her head, hearing it was Dojime. Should have known better.. She looked up at with him bloodshot eyes as she had been crying unknowingly during her time inside.
"...Define 'OK' Sir..."

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:41 pm
Dojime didn't need to know the answer anymore. it was written on her face. He knelt down in front of her. "Don't let that p***k get the better of you. He is just butt hurt cause Gil is a better pilot then him and he knows it, Rosh is just letting his pride get in the way." Dojime shifted and sat next to her. "I believe that Gil is still alive. I guess you could say it's another one of those gut instinct things, like the battles." He turned his head, looking at her with his wise old eyes, "He is alive, and nothing is going to stop him from getting back to this ship."  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:46 pm
The ship was already moving again.

Rosh let out a sigh, now coming to terms that he had let a petty officer getting the better of him.

An officer looked over at him.
"...Something wrong, sir?"

"Many things...Besides a troubling subordinate, I've been getting disturbing reports about another force besides Sol-Neo in space now."

"...What kind of force..?"

"Would you believe me if I said 'pirates'..?"

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:48 pm
"I don't think that's pride Sir.." Demi sighed, rubbing her eyes as she glared at the ground in front of her. "I think it's greed and evil. He's leaving someone out there to die simply because what makes a good soldier lays within their heart while that a** says it's in their skills."

"If we're going to get Gil back though.. I need you to be on my side the whole way Sir. Something tells me this p***k will use his rank over me to stop me from finding Gil. think you could stick around and counter that?" She asked, looking at him.

"Space Pirates..?" Another officer looked back at him in disbelief.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 3:54 pm
"From my reports, they call themselves 'The Barons of Civility'...An odd name..."  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:01 pm
"Absolutely," he said with a nod. His gut wrenched and churned. "******** me... it never fails... that was new though..." He stood up holding out a hand to help her up. "you should just leave him alone. ignore him."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:07 pm
"Alright." Demi sighed, grabbing his hand and pulling herself up. "We need a code word... So you know when to give me orders and counter that b*****d..." She thought, tapping her chin. "How about... Gil's nickname, Dead-Man?"

"As for Rosh Sir.. I'm afraid I can't. As long as he talks about Gil like that I am going to hurt him. I won't let trash like him rub his filth on someone like Gil."

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:12 pm
Dojime nodded in response to the code word. "your only giving him what he wants. Sometimes the most powerful weapon is just doing nothing. you can't keep getting thrown into the chamber."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:15 pm
"So what they go around doing? Stealing suits?"

"I can't just stand aside and let the b*****d talk down on Gil." Demi shook her head at him. "I just can't. I can't say for certain, but something tells me if Gil and I were in switched positions right now he'd probably do the same. Maybe even worse than I'm doing now.." She sighed. "No matter though. I'll try to lay off him.. Though I won't make any promises." She said walking or the bridge. At least their she'd get a nice view of the space outside. It was a long shot, but there could be something out there that would lead her to Gil.

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:16 pm
"...These 'Barons' are not exactly as complex as one would appear...For example, the one who leads them is known as 'The Gray Baron'...Where the hell are they getting these names from!?"

Meanwhile, back in space...
"Kogg..." A voice through a filtration mask said in an unamused tone.

"Yes, Gray Baron?"

"...What is that noise..?" the man asked, slowly.

Kogg looked up and around, trying to pinpoint it.
"...I believe that would be the drunks attempting 'My Heart Will Go On' on the karaoke machine..."

"...Seriously..?"

"Yes, Gray Baron..."

"...This is going to be a long voyage..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:20 pm
Dojime sighed and followed her to the bridge. "Looking for answers in the stars?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:25 pm
"More like signs.." Demi sighed quietly, glancing at Rosh. She didn't want him hearing..
""It's the best view in the entire ship, aside from going outside myself. If there's any clues out here I want the first to know about them."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:29 pm
"They have their own Mobile Suits...I think they're mainly after cruisers, tech and valuables..."

"Gray Baron." Kogg blurted out, looking over at him from his desk.

"Hmm..?"

"We have a ship coasting near the Earth's Atmosphere...It appears to be moving to intercept a ship coming from the planet.

"Ooooh...What kind of ship..?"

"It's a Sol-Neo 'Zeyune' class, Gray Baron."

The Gray Baron grabbed a radio next to him and pressed a button.
"...To all available pilots...GET YOUR ASSES IN GEAR AND SHOW THOSE RETARDS HOW THE VOID OF SPACE DEALS WITH THEIR KIND!!"

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:34 pm
"So anything they can get their hands on that's valuable..?"

"Who are we talking about?" Demi asked, looking back at Rosh and the officers, mainly the officers. She wanted to do as Dojime asked and avoid Rosh as much as possible.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 4:36 pm
Rosh looked over at her, and then to Dojime. He already knew that he was the one who let her out, but he would let it slide this time...
"We have another threat in space now...A group calling themselves 'The Barons of Civility'. And yes, that is correct, Officer."

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 638 639 640 641 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games