Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Student Lounge Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyrical Nanoha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:45 am
"Hi, I'm Ayumi." Ayumi said jumping off the pad, barely avoiding getting trampled by the next dancers. "Thanks alot too. Although it would be nice not to get half stepped on by ne next crazed dancers!" The people on the pad turned and looket at her with a scowl. Auimi turned around quick. "What? I didn't say anything. Any way, I can help you find your room, uh, Yutakia was it? I got the basic idea of the dorm rooms. And if I get lost, my sprites can help us get back."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:24 am
Yutakia smiled, she didn't experience much kindness back where she lived, boy was she glad she wasn't there now. "You would really help me? Thanks!"she said her smile a bit bigger then it once was.

"You guys are so good on the Machine I can't wait to learn" she watched the new players on the Dance Machine "But I doubt I'll be as good as you two".  

Yutakia-San

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:34 pm
A black kitten with a white dot on its forehead and another the opposite happily purred.A delicate hands stroked along the kittens' head.A young teen neko with purple hair and golden eyes sits upon a cushion in the' Jungle Chill Room'.She was adorned with a dress that consist of two black straps with two silver dots on each.Extending down the strap the black cloth forms into a rose pattern which is adorned with a white doily over her bust.Flowing down further a white silk fabrics lays beneath the first fabrics.Laying under the silk the same black rose pattern forms into a slightly 'fluffy' form.It was more 'full' then fluffy.Many layers make it so but it is complemented by the black stockings and shoes.Around her neck a black and white ribbon layed and her heart shaped necklace hidden behind it.

Smiling happily at her adorable kittens she laid back against a couch.Yes, she was sitting on the floor but, it was much more comfortable than the bamboo lined couch.Giving a sigh she closed her eyes and continued to pet her kittens.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:46 pm
Asakura wore a red-tethered cape which was close to reaching the floor had been loosely hung around Asakura's body. As he walked into the Student Lounge he noticed a woman sitting down at the Jungle Chill Room and as he walked closer he noticed it was Keila '...Finally...I wonder when she got those cats...Anyways, I should go over and try to stay by her side this time...I cant stand it when I cant find her...' Asakura continued to walk over to her and once he was near her he sat down in the couch that she was laying against. His legs were at both her sides, he crouched down just enough to lay his hands on her chest along with his face next to hers "...My love...Its been awhile..."  

Azakura

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:57 pm
Opening her eyes she looked to her side to see Asakura's face.A smile formed on her face as she moved her purring cats away from her.'There he is! Wonder why I can never find him...oh well he's here now....'Standing up she slid her body onto the couch next to Asakura."And were have you been mister!?"She said jokily with a smile.Brushing her bangs out of her eyes, her two kittens jumped onto her lap.Tilting her head to them she scooped them up and set them on the floor."Down..."She muttered to them as they gave a soft meow.Looking back over to Asakura she smiled again and gave him a hug."We really should find a way to contact each other...I can never find you..."Letting go of the hug she started playing with her necklace.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:28 pm
Asakura had felt the warm embrace of Keila again which was extremely pleasent to him. 'I wonder if we could figure a way to contact each other...I guess I should think about the matter at hand instead...Perhaps, I should take her out somewhere romantic...She deserves it...' Asakura looked down towards the cats "Whats up with those cats?" He looked back up at Keila as he slowly moved closer to Keila and his lips met her lips for only a few moments then Asakura gave a soft smile "So...Is there anything you want to do...We will do whatever you want..."  

Azakura

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:44 pm
"Oh Akema and Sandya?....My mother sent them to me...she said she found them..the weird thing is they have like...powers..."Keilantra gave a small smile as she felt his lips on hers.Her two kittens snuggled up next to each other and slowly fell asleep.'Weird freaky kittens...but oh so cute...'Reaching down she picked up a small bag and placed her kittens neatly in a pocket.The pocket was just big enough for the two kittens to sleep in.As she heard a question directed towards her, she thought for a moment.Giving a small smile she put her hand under Asakura's chin and leaned forward alittle.Soon she found her lips against his, kissing him lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 4:55 pm
'So thats the deal with the kittens...They are cute, I guess...I wonder what she wants to do...' Suddenely he felt her lips on his '...I could do this all day...' Asakura started to lean forward and soon he was laying on top of her with their mouths on each others 'Hmm...This could get somewhere...Wonder how far she will let it go...' Asakura's face was slightly red from being on top of her. His hands went under the back of her shirt 'Dont think she would be to happy if I put my hands in the front...Heh...'

((Sorry if my words are sloppy or something...))  

Azakura

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:26 pm
Immedietly after he leaned forward and moved his hands she had a flashback of a past relationship.Putting her hands on his shoulders he pushed him off with complete force, her face was full of rage but completely sad at the same time.Shaking her head she quickly, but carefully picked up her bag.A frown appeared on her face and her eyes were cold and blank.Throwing herself up from the couch she swung the bag over her shoulder."You're all the same..."Keilantra mumbled as she stormed out.She had a mixture of many emotions but she was about to let some one take advantige of her again.Her kittens still asleep threw the door open and made her way too a place were she could think.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 5:49 pm
Asakura immediately sat up when she pushed him off 'Damn...I wasnt even going to take it any farther...I mean what the hell...Its not like I always do that...I was just doing it because it seemed right...' Asakura noticed as she walked out the door 'This just isnt right...' Asakura got up as he ran over to Keila. When he was near her he grabbed her arm "I cant let you leave...Im sorry...But there is no way im going to let you go...I cant lose you too...Please, I love you..." Asakura had a firm grip on her arm 'This wont happen...Not again...'  

Azakura

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:02 pm
"You don't love me!...you can't..its not possible.Everyone always say it and they never mean it!"Keilantra eyes were full of sadness and she didn't quite know what to do.She had always pulled her past relationships to the back of her mind but it seemed as if it was making it's way back to the front.All of her past relationships had ended horribly and it was always the same.It was as if she was cursed or something.Everyday she saw happy couples that seemed to be madly in love...no one ever loved her..not for real anyway..'Why do I even bother?...its always the same, nothing ever changes...'Quickly pulling her arm away she turned and tryed to leave once more.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:13 pm
"Damnit, understand that I love you...I would do anything for you and I want to be with you forever!" Asakura quickly pulled her back over and wrapped his arms around her "I will always love you...Please dont leave me...I know it seems hard to believe but I truely do love you...I wont ever leave you..." Tears started to slowly fall from Asakura's eyes "If you truely dont love me...Then please tell me...Because I truely love you..." 'Why cant I think straight right now...Why wont she believe me that I truely love her...' So many thoughts ran through Asakura's head.  

Azakura

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:29 pm
Keilantra didn't struggle or pull away.Turning her head away from Asakura a single tear rolled down her cheek.Her gaze was shifted to the ground as she was completly silent.Her throat felt as if it had swelled up .She didn't move her eyes but something finally escaped her lips in a faint whisper."I can't do this anymore...."Her heart was filled with sadness, but she just couldn't handle everything.All the emotions and unsureness...the feeling that she was just repeating the same events in her life over and over and nothing ever changed in the end.Moving his arms she stepped away and exited the student lounge.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:43 pm
Asakura sat on the ground as she left his arms "Why...Why cant you love me!?!?" Asakura yelled as he stared in the sky 'I loved her...But...She doesnt love me back...I cant...I cant deal with this anymore...' Asakura stood up as he grabed hold off his b*****d Sword "Is this what happens because I fell in love!?!?" Asakura knew she could hear him "If she doesnt love me...Then there is nothing I can do..." 'Why does love reject me...She said she loved me back...But now...She is leaving me...Over what...I did nothing wrong...'  

Azakura

Lyrical Nanoha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:07 am
"We've just been playing for years. Once we could do it with water resistance, doing it out of water is really easy. And of course I'll help." She put her hands close to each other and an orb stsrted to glow in them. "Salahenth Luna." A tiny, upside down tear shape popped out of the orb. A head and small hands appeared from a crack in it. The little sprite yawned. "Wazzat? Oh Ayumi-kame! It's been a long time!" It flew over her head and sat on her hair. "It has been a while. Good to see you too. Luna, this is Yutakia. She needs some help finding her dorm." "Okay! Leave it to me, it's dark out, so my power is stronger now!" Luna flew over to Yutakia and sat on her head, it looked down at her eyes. "Hello!"  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games