Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 12:29 pm
Melanie blushed slightly, feeling quite stupid next to the girl that was with her. Mel had never really had great grades and she wasn't much of a reader, more of a couch potato. She sat and watched anime for most of the day. It was slightly pathetic. ((Omigod I'm so dissing myself right now. -.-; That's even more pathetic.)) She decided to hide it, and nodded. "Ok, I'll keep that in mind!" She laughed slightly, and then something Cat had said come back to her. She had spaced out then...

"Oh, I'm new too." She realized she should have said that sooner, but oh well. "But I've been to a few places. It's a pretty awesome school, eh?" Melanie smiled, and then her face flushed crimson. She thought back to what happened earlier and bit her lip. The hotsprings incident...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:26 pm
Cat notice her blush a deep crimson. "Are you alright? Do you not feel well?" Cat asked worridley.

"Ah, I've actually never went to school. I just learned what I needed; math, science, social studies, all from books. This is the first school I've ever went to."

"I'm going to go explore!" Cat said. "It was very nice to meet you Melanie. I hope we become good friends as time goes on." She then flexed her wings and flew out her room, closing the door behind her.

She wondered what made Melanie blush. She shrugged and started to fly out the door of the girls' dorm wing and into the campus.  

Cataclypsa

Hilarious Conversationalist

Wendehbird

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:03 pm
Melanie wasn't paying attention to what she was saying. Just what she was thinking about. Jake... She shook her head. He was just joking. He even said he was a flirt, so who could possibly trust him? She could. The blonde let out a sigh before looking up quickly. "U-Uh...? Oh!" She covered her mouth before placing her hand back at her side. "Ok! Bye, Cat! I'll see you later then!" When the mysterious new student left, Mel leaned against the wall and sighed. Her life was too confusing.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:04 pm
After asking a random android where she should bring her things, Shadis finally found out where the dorms where.
When she got to her dorm, Shadis' eyes widened slightly. The dorm rooms certainly matched the gates when it came to splendour. Even though it was empty the room looked like it could be made very comfortable without much work at all. Setting her things down, Shadis went to work.  

Putrecia

SyrenaV

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:25 pm
Syrena headed back through the lobby toward her room. After falling asleep for god only knew how long in the music hall, missing the girl who had tried to talk to her, and nearly losing her scarf again in the process, she was growing tired of the lack of communication.
Ah, well, she decided, she might as well start actually doing something. Where did she leave her books?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:12 am
Alice walked into her room which she had made special with the help of the androids of course. Her room had a glass celing and a large window that overlooked the beach. Her closet was large and had many different clothes in it but also had the kind of lock a safe would have. Her room was painted pink with large black strips going everywhere and the floor was white and felt like you were walking on a cloud. The walls were covered with posters from bands both japenese and american. Her bed was quite large and had a black velvet fluffy texture to it and was a four poster bed. Her bathroom was what was really special though once you walked all the way to the back of it there was a very large hotspring with a forest setting to it. There was also a small kitchen area that would give her a beverage or food at any time. A large bookshelf to the left side of her wall had all kinds of books from managas to learning to fight ones, to ones that would take weeks to read. There was also different settings on her walls so that if she wanted to it could rain in her room.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Scylock

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:33 am
Scylock smiled and walked inside Alice's dorm with his arms around her he discared his shoes at the door and followed her inside. "wow...we could actually just hang out here if we needed to," he said with a a slight chuckle. He looked around and wandered down the corridor of the bathroom and found the hotsprings. "sweet! in-built hotsprings!" he said excited and discarded all of his clothing because he had no swimtrunks with him and jumped in before she saw him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:36 am
Alice rolled her eyes slightly, he was so childish sometimes, but that was really what she liked best about him, she never liked being serious about something. She took a towel and walked into her room so he couldn't see her and took off her clothing as she wrapped the towel around her and slipped in as well once she was sure he couldn't see her, she took the towel off and smiled. "My favorite place"she said giggling as she swam up to him though she was still mostly covered by the water.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Scylock

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:41 am
Scylock smiled. "Mines too as it seems now..." he said calmy with a small grin on his face as he pulled her closer to him and kissed her deeply on the lips. he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to sit on his lap as he continued to kiss her, slowly adding a bit of tongue.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:46 am
Alice blushed as he did this she wondered if it was the best idea to come in naked with him. Then again she remembered that she really didn't care very much she continued to kiss him leaning against him slightly before she heard her cell phone ring. She broke the kiss and swam off to the side as she got out and picked it up answering it. "Yeah I'm still here"she said and then hung the phone up as she walked back and then stood there frozen as she realized that he could 'see' her. She turned a deep crimsion color and then quickly went into the water dunking her head in.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Scylock

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:54 am
Scy blushed deeply when she turned around. He looked at her dunk her head under water and blushed deeper, noticing he could see him from under water, and hoped that she wouldn't be looking. He turned his head away from her until he calmed down, then swam over to her and pulled her head above water. "you're gonna run out of air...come on..." he said with a blush again and a cold sweat. He kissed her cheek because he couldn't kiss her on the lips until he was out of shock.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:58 am
"Er...maybe we should go get dressed" she said to him her face only a little less red because she didn't see 'him' underwater. She crossed her arms slightly since he was next to her again and she was totally embarrassed. This whole situation would probley be in his head forever and now he saw her naked, though in truth it was her fault not his. She waited for him to answer as she looked away a little bit not really able to meet his eyes.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Scylock

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:02 am
"Hey...c'mon, look at me...don't be embarassed about it, it was an accident," he said placing a hand on her cheek and moved her face back to see him eye to eye. He smiled and kissed her gently on the lips. he wrapped his arms around her comfortingly and broke away from the kiss, hovering and inch away from her mouth. "chill out...i'll probably forget i saw you by tomorrow anyways..." he said with a small laugh and kissed her again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:05 am
"Are you saying that it wasn't good enough???"she asked in a fake angry tone and laughed slightly. She leaned forward and kissed him again her face a lot less red and more of a light shade of pink as she added her tongue in. She wrapped her arms around him as she moved it around in his mouth for a few minutes before breaking it.  

~Your Dreams Afterglow~

Scylock

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:15 am
Once she had broken the kiss he replied. "it was more than good enough," he said with a laugh and a smile and slightly dazed eyes. He continued to hold her and kissed her again. "so...shall we stay here or shall we go?" he asked her smiling. He slowly leaned towards her again and kissed her neck.  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games