Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The First and The Last Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:30 pm
"Yea..." she stated as she walked over to a fountain as she sat down. She looked into the water as little Nas ran towards her she hugged him. "I"m so glad to see you honey" she said holding her child to her as she splashed water in his face. She sighed relaxing, but her mind was in turmoil.

Helios finally landed in Kilitia as he dusted himself off. He walked through the streets of Kilitia constantly in thought. He wasn't going to stress himself as Nephilis was doing, he just needed time alone and something to exert his energy.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:36 pm
Charon looked up from his wall seat as the people left each with either a worried or a grudingly awful face. He sighed and thought. 'That went as crappy as I thought it would' He didn't need to look into the future to know that talking was probably not the best way to solve this, or at least not this kind of talking. He watched as Zephyr and Dulceri talked, it was good to see some friendliness between the nations. He stood up and walked over to the two of them. " It's good to see not all the nations are filled with hatred after what happened. " He said with a smile. He looked at Dulceri and said. " You have come a long way from when I first met you, " He knew that all of the nations weren't as innocent as they want everyone to believe but he could not accuse anyone of anything.  

Nicko1421

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:43 pm
"No, I'm not filled with hatred because as long as my nation isn't involved in a some type of unseen war, it's all just a game." Looking at the floor, Dulceri asks to Charon, "I know what you can see. Things that I can't, yet. Tell me. Is my friend Nephilis involved in this? If he is, don't tell me how. I just want to know." He knew if he was, then he could save him from selfdestruction.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:43 pm
Kenji was disappointed with how things turned out. He wasn't in the fight between Silcia and Tenshu but something was off. He just didn't know what. He saw Dulceri talking with someone, most likely Zephyr and decided to go say something. "Hey Dulceri, I don't know why, but I can't help but feel something was weird during that meeting." he said to him as he approahced.

Tempest was blended in with the crowd when the meeting was over. He saw Zeph talking with most likely Shale. He was going to walk over to say something when he saw that they were busy. He noticed other people were going up to them too.  

Elricbrothers1144

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 pm
"Something went really weird." Dulceri responds to Kenji. "I went through those charts beforehand. Daphne, the master of math in Shale went through those charts! Something is very odd because I know Noroa is doing something with there money. If they aren't paying it to Evermore, then where is it going?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 pm
User Image
Kyuri was rather bored and looked for another who wanted to challenge him, one more person stepped up and just like the others he seemed cocky but was rather disappointed at the others for this was a gang or a group of follower he had just defeated and this man standing before him is seemingly the leader or strongest of the bunch. Kyuri then stood up but upon doing so the man striked, sending a seemingly power fire ball which was nearly the size of Kyuri's body but as it advance and got closer Kyuri smirked as the flame was to weak, he then held out his right hand as he pointed it towards the man and the attack coming towards him, as soon as the attack was to make contact with his hand a strange and unique flame flared as it swallowed the attack and nullifying it until it was nuthing. He then sent the unqie flame directly for the young man who seemed around 20 years of age and engulfed him with the flame though he did nuthing but slightly burn the man and scortch his clohs and some part of his body making him call out in pain but didn't do to much damage for they were not his targets or the opponent he wanted. "You are all weak..." He told them all as the others got up some went to held the one who was just defeated stand and flee while the others already fled.  

Celestin Selone

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:54 pm
Helios continued to walk through Kilitia when he went to the training arena. He saw a fight that was going on as he sat there and watched. He saw the young man Kyuri fighting using a unique kind of flame. He looked at him as he had defeated the man. He looked into the sky, the Kilitian sky cloudy. He stepped down and landed in the arena observing Kyuri. "I say...what is your name?" he questioned looked at him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:57 pm
Charon's smile instantly faded at Dulceri's question. " Heh well I guess I can tell you, what good is the ability to see the future if you do not share it with others. " He said with a small sigh. " Well the answer I give you is a complicated one, I have seen many things and little of it seems to be normal behavior for the others. But...yes he is involved with this catastrophe. " Charon said softly looking down to the floor then back to him. " However I have also seen othher things which is why I know that two things are true Nephilis isn't a corrupt person at heart, and he must be saved from this madness. "  

Nicko1421

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:02 pm
User Image
Kyuri had just sat back down in the crystalized looking chair when he heard the voice of another, he sloutched in the chair and looked at the source of the voice and fixed himself to answer the question. "The name if Kyuri... Kyuri Miya, and just who might you be?" He asked calmly thinking this was another person who had come to take revenege for those he had just defeated, though the aura about this boy seemed kinda weird compared to the others.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:02 pm
"Oh." Dulceri responded. He was utterly disappointed, but he knew that Nephilis was smart. He also understood that he was fifteen. He wasn't mature enough to do this, even if he was by far the smartest of the team. "His father left him and his sister this problem. This is bad, real bad. If he's involved, I just hope he's not the main cause. We know he's involved, but in what way is the question I'll figure out my own. Thank you Charon. I have to ask you something since you're here." He coughs weakly and the asks,"Can you come with me and Zephyr here to Noroa tomorrow? I just have a few questions."  

Mahareshi

Elricbrothers1144

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:05 pm
"Seriously bro?" he said using a figure of speech for fun. "Hmmm well one thing's for sure. Nephilis is hiding something and so is Noroa." he muttered. He then turned his head to Chaton when he heard what he said. "So Nephilis is involved in this.." he said quietly. "But why?" he asked his thought aloud. He then turned his head again, this time in the direction of Dulceri. "You're going to Noroa?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:10 pm
Helios observed the young man as he could see that this young man had an arrogance about him that made it like a stench in his nose. "Helios...Helios Kilitia" he stated with an affirmative tone. His green eyes twinkling as he saw the young man. "So is this what you do in your spare time...fight off people?" he questioned. "What nation are you with?" he questioned him, advancing closer.

One of the workers in Evermore took Baby Nas and took him to his room. Amiea looked into the sky as she sighed once more, ripping her dress to make a more comfortable outfit. She looked into the sky her eyes turning white as she ascended into the air as she began to fly gently through the air, trying to calm her nerves. The fact that Nephilis was hiding something from her didnt sit well with her, she had never hid anything from him at all.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:11 pm
Charon smiled at Dulceri and said. " You are all so young and yet so wise, for your age. " He said softly. " I have given information to all of your countries and now I cannot refuse, yes I will go with you and Zephyr....I just have to explain what I am doing to an already very pissed off woman... " He with a small grunt and a small laugh. " Anyways, for now I suggest you leave this matter alone, do not let on to Nephilis that you know it will only start an international incident. " He said quietly. He turned to the other man and said. " It is a lot to ask since I have no idea who you are say nothing about this, you weren't even suppost to hear that, I know what you heard is kind of shocking but you musn't act or say anything, understand. " He said softly. He wasn't trying to threaten him but he needed him to know how important the information he accidentally heard was.

(( EDITTED ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:22 pm
Kenji looked at the other guy with an expression that looked like he was a little angry. "And I would betray my friend why?" he asked. "It wasn't really accidental. If Dulceri didn't wanted me to hear it, all he had to say was to go away for a minute." he said. Then turned back to his cheerful expression. "Well it's nice to meet you sir." he said. "Hmmm you can see the future and stuff right? Well this is kind of random but know anybody named Amara?" he asked. The brief flashback came again but went away quickly.  

Elricbrothers1144

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:24 pm
User Image
Kyuri smiled as he heard the name of the man he was waiting for, he sat up in his seat a little more than before as his crystalized blue eyes looked at this being while he drew closer and answered his questioned. "Well actually they ganged up on me because I walked through their group and accidently brushed against two of them." He said calmly knowing very well that it was intentionally. "So no, its not what I do, and as for where I'm from, I'm not from any of the main nations but rather a small village called Cratos." He answered the boys questioned.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 224 225 226 227 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games