Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Village Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:13 pm

Nasca smiled, ''I'd never! Daddy would be very mad! Daddy wants me to become the strongest ninja in the world!!! And I'm gonna!'' He said, and began to look at her strangely... before asking her, ''Can I have the scroll for now? Please Miss?'' He asked, clasping his fists together, making the usual ''begging'' gesture.

[Btw Dandi... can we have a private Chuunin exam for Nasca in about a week? I'll train nonstop until that week comes. So he'll be strong enough. ;D]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:20 pm

User ImageUser Image

"What you do with the scroll? It's not like you can teach yourself. We could however learn the basics together. I mean I need to get them down somehow. That sound good?" Aki never really liked to give up the three scrolls she possessed. Last time she nearly never saw her grass scroll again.

[[ I'm considering doing a village wide exam sometime in the future. ]]

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:24 pm

Nasca nodded promptly, before saying, ''Okay, Miss! What shall we learn first?! Something defensive, for now, I think? Daddy says that the best offense is a good defense... though that is very cliche!'' He said, smiling. ''Maybe a water clone.... or a shield.. I don't know.''
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:30 pm

User ImageUser Image

"Let's start with the basics.Mizu no Waruasobi (Trick of Water) . Lessee... Apply the chakra then flick of the wrist to move the sweat..." Aki preformed the handseals and shook her hand sharply once. Visible trails of water dashed from her finger tips.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:34 pm

He raised an eyebrow, before quickly copying her. He made the handseals, focused his chakra, and voila -- nothing happened! He sighed, as that was not what he hoped or expected. She did it so easily.... [1/2]

He then tried again. Focusing his chakra, and making the handsigns, he flicked his wrist, and bam. A few small trails of water shot out of his finger-tips as well, as he smiled excitedly. ''Yay! One down, like 70 water jutsu to go! And yes, that's right! I have to learn them ALL! So I'm good in any situation!'' He said, sticking his tongue out. [2/2]

[If it's only Academy... I think it'd only be two for him now. o.o]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:41 pm

User ImageUser Image

[[ I thiiiink... using the chakra system it looks like it would only take... one?
D:
I D K.
Just do two.
So you can work for your abilities.
: D

For me it's really like... 0 posts in all technicalities.
XD]]

"Great! Next Mizu Kagami no Jutsu (Water Mirror Technique). This will allow us to turn a puddle, or even a drop of water, into a mirror."
Aki took a dish like leaf and filled it with water. She took the necessary steps and bingo the water reflected perfectly back and image of her. She cancelled the technique to let Nasca practice on the water she had collected.

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:45 pm

[HmmmMMmMmMm. Well......... hn. It'd be like... 1.5... BUT.... IDK.

IDK

IDK

I.D.K.

I'll do this then. Every other will be two. For example, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1, 2. LOL. So this will be one.]

He smiled, and nodded. ''Okay!'' He said, and yelled, ''Mizu Kaga whatever Japanese is hard no Jutsu! Water Mirror Technique!'' He quickly made the handsigns, and focused his chakra, making a small puddle of water she had created turn into a... mirror, of sorts. ''Ooh. Pretty. I wonder if it works on blood..'' He said, raising an eyebrow. [1/1]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:48 pm

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hanzo Uchiha - 9th Hokage - Head of the Uchiha Clan
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hanzo arrived at the Training Grounds of Grass, he found a spot that was fairly secluded so that he could be alone as he trained.

Hanzo started off by using just one katana and making quick slashes in the air as he practiced his footwork, he used to his his katana often as a Genin but it had been several years and he was quite rusty when it came to sword fighting. After about in hour of practicing he decided to finally open up the scroll and begin the training. He would now learn Stage 1 which starting with the technique called "Oni Giri (Demon Slash)", Hanzo placed one sword in his mouth then picked up another two swords one for each hand. He then began to run, picking up speed quickly as he dashed towards a tree. Because of the rather odd stance that Hanzo was not used to the strike didn't back much power.

(1/2)

Hanzo then practiced with the three swords for a little and tried it again, he ran up making two vertical slashes and one horizontal, to his surprise this time he made deep slashes into the tree. He rejoiced at his successful attempt and went on to the next move.

(2/2)

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu
Total Jutsu Left: 172 (Monthly Bonus - December 2010)

Dark-Ninja70

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:11 pm

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

"One day I'll fly away..."

xxxxHe looked over at the ninja who had seemingly been training with... three swords? That was strange. Though, he went so far away...! Maybe he wanted to be alone. Probably.. Though, he kinda reminded Nasca of daddy's friends. He called them his cousins. He also kinda reminded him of that boy he met in Konoha. An interesting thought. He decided that he would go say hello, or something. Though it may not be all too wise. He walked a few dozen feet from where the man was training, and said, ''Hello, Mister.'' With a big smile on his face..

[You sure you can learn a style in 2 posts? o.O Or was that just a move?]

"..Fly... fly... away..."
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Academy Teaching Clone
The Shadow Clone of Ronnel that had remained on the training field after Nasca had run off suddenly stiffened and turned its attention to Aki, worry written on its features. It moved closer to her and knelt down in front of her, waiting to be acknowledged so it could speak without interrupting her in whatever she was doing.

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:38 pm

User ImageUser Image

Aki looked at him with worry as he knelt in front of her. "Yes, Ronnel? What is it?" She said quietly, not wanting to draw any attention.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:16 pm

The little boy could tell he was being ignored. So he sighed, and went over to the other man. He didn't know his name, but he could tell he was likely from the village. And he kinda looked like the general populous of cloud. ''Hi!'' He said, looking at Hasame.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:21 pm

User Image
"Mastering others makes you strong. Mastering yourself makes you fearless."

Kyo cast a sideways glance at the new kid."What?!" He demanded. He was careful to keep an eye on his two students, in case they should start to hurt each other. This was starting to be reminiscent of his academy teacher days, every child and their friends asking him to teach them impossible jutsus.

x
x
x

Cut me a thousand times...I will not fall.

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country. "
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:23 pm

Nasca frowned, as the man seemed to have just... yelled at him. He then turned away, and said, ''I'm sorry.... I was just.. looking for someone who could... train me. I'm only five so... I might be a little stupid sometimes... I'm sorry.'' He said, as he looked down.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Thinking_Outside_Insanity

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:28 pm

User Image
"Mastering others makes you strong. Mastering yourself makes you fearless."

((Srsly? Baby rpc?))
Kyo reached down and grabbed the kid on the top of his head with one massive hand. He yanked him up and spun him around so that all he would be able to see would be Kyo's face."Kid. Listen to me, and listen to me good. You're a shinobi. Shinobi don't cry. Especially my students. So don't you dare cry."Kyo said in a stern voice. Kyo had no mercy, and didn't tolerate any weakness."I've almost died, just taking a test. Are you ready to die, Kid?"

x
x
x

Cut me a thousand times...I will not fall.

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country. "
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games