Welcome to Gaia! ::

International Music

Back to Guilds

There's music all around the world! 

Tags: Music, Popular, International, Cultural, Chat 

Reply ♪ Roleplay
Boarding School For the Gifted~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:36 pm
I dreamnt about the impossible. I couldnt stop. I dreamnt about my parents loving me. and me not beign the runt of the litter. Rakata being all healed and happy. and me...being friends with everyone. I thought it was reality until reality nipped me. I walked to my room sighing..and huffing. it wouldnt end.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:09 pm
TJ's lips spread into a crooked grin. "Yeah, well, that's what friends are for, isn't it?" she said. Then, though the smile remained on her face, her eyebrows pulled into a frown, and she drew her knees up to her chest. "You know...." She paused, wondering just how pathetic she was about to sound. Finally, she just let it out:

"I don't think I've ever had a real friend before you."

Then she let out a laugh and leaned back on her hands, playing with the edge of his bedsheets. "That really did sound pathetic. Sorry."

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:11 am
"before i came here, i never had any friends outside of my family. then people avoided me for the longest time here as well." said Rakata. he was being serious as well, everyone had avoided him for a while. but he usually never talked to anyone either. but he had opened up a bit in the last few weeks.
"im glad you think of me as a friend. they are good thing to have these days."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:37 pm
"Yeah," TJ agreed with a nod. "I was never really the friendly type. I always got into fights with the boys in my neighborhood, like I was trying to prove myself or something. That's how I discovered I could regenerate, actually-- I already knew my knuckles healed up faster than everyone else, but one time a kid got a shot in at my nose-- broke the damn thing-- but the next day it was as good as new." She laughed. "I broke his nose right back. That's about the time we started looking for a new school for me-- but it took a long time to find this place. I'm glad we did though-- even though the entire place gets destroyed by assassins practically every day."  

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:56 pm
"well i gotta have something to do right?" he said back, smiling.
"i mean, if the school wasnt getting attacked by ninjas and soldiers so often, i wouldnt have anything to do. 'cept play guitar and xbox." he continued.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:36 pm
TJ laughed again. "Well, there's nothing wrong with guitar and Xbox," she said with a shrug. "Then again, if you weren't fighting ninjas and soldiers all the time, I'd have nobody to patch up. Gotta utilize my power somehow, right?"  

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:49 pm
"certainly. otherwise you might lforget how to use it." he stated. he suddenly got up and went to a bookshelf, where his volumes of ancient war strategies by men like Julius Caesar and Alexander the Great. he opened one book that was different from all the rest. he flipped through rapidly. halting at a page with numerous runic symbols.
"i found it!, i knew it was here, but i never took notice of it until now. the gift i have is the ability to control Arcane energy. no i have a basis for my search...excellent." he said. he was thoroughly pleased with this find.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:41 pm
"Well, it's not the kind of thing I forget-- it just kind of happens," TJ admitted. "It's a gift, but it's not a talent. And what are you talking about?"

She slid off the bed and came over to him, peering at the page, a frown forming on her face. "You can read those symbols? And-- exactly what search is this a basis for?"

The Night Faery

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:51 am
"it is rumored that a book exists that contains the secrets to complete control over the Arcane. ive been hunting it for years, but i didnt have a breakthrough until now. its is also supposed to contain some very potent spells for each element. this is also something im interested in." he explained to her. with every moment his excitement grew. even now, it was being thrown off in waves of energy. this quest might be my undoing as well. i must proceed with caution... thought Rakata.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:36 am
Samantha woke in a cold sweat almost felt like it was a dream what had Happened the day Before ..But she was sore all over ..She Thought.. Maybe she should Get Cleaned up B4 Class ( we still have classes right )Seems like there is More fighting than Teaching going on .She chuckled Fighting is Good ..She Grabbed up some things and Headed towards the Showers...  

KommandoKat

The Night Faery

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:47 pm
"Watch it, you're getting warm again," TJ laughed. "I guess this is right down your alley, isn't it?"

She peered at the page again, studying the intriguing symbols. "Control of arcane energy," she mused. "Now there's a real talent." She sat down on the edge of his bed again, observing him curiously. The wounds on his chest were healing nicely, although the dark purple-blue bruises remained over his ribs. He looked to be standing on his leg just fine as well. TJ smiled; he really did have a gift.

"So-- this hunt of yours-- how exactly are you planning on following your latest lead?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:55 pm
I woke up and grabbed my Ipod from my pocket and headed towards outside. I saw a swing and started swinging and singing. As lame as I looked, I felt calm..and my energy glow went down a bit.  

MajikBooBear

Kitsoenix

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:07 am
"i ususally dont plan that far ahead, but i'll probably leave the school for a few months. this search is bound to take me to some interesting places."
he started flipping through pages. it was obviously an old book, for some of the pages were yellowed. he closed it and went to set it down when he noticed a paper hanging out of the bottom of the book. Rakata carefully reopened it and removed the paper. he unfolded it and laid it out on the floor.
"my god...this is a map." he breathed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:28 pm
TJ couldn't help herself; she knelt beside him on the floor to look at the old map. "I guess you've narrowed your search down," she said, leaning on one hand as a finger of the other traced various lines, its tip just above the surface of the paper.

She looked up at Rakata and frowned, fully expecting him to deny her next query. Still, she couldn't help but ask, "Could I... could I come with you?"

The Night Faery

MajikBooBear

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:53 pm
I stopped playing and I could hear thoughts...Sounded like Rakata...RAKATA?...Was he trying to talk to me or was i hearing things..  
♪ Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games