Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]
Crew Chatroom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:44 am
That's cause naito is a old timer~  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:59 am
What is that supposed to mean? O_o  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:01 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
X- TMT -X
Naito_Arekkusu7
Sindenky
Naito_Arekkusu7

Bloodline does have jutsu's? You can manipulate the tattoo's in your own body as well create whips and shields those are jutsu.

And I'm not saying implanting the crusher into someone else I'm saying a crusher getting an implant.

the BL Crusher jutsu are very mild and basic. They are acceptable as regular jutsu utilizing the BL, as opposed to legitimate bloodline jutsu.

Now THAT makes a hell of a lot more sense lol.
I would rule that no, they could not have an implant. Their own BL would prevent it from activating.

I see your point

Alright then, well I was just making sure of it. Not that I have an implant or anything it's cause a person in my village does, and I didn't wanna say anything unless I was sure of it you know.
Oh! Ooh! That's my eye. Lol. Haku gave it to Kamina because of how well he did in the fight.

i mean he can keep the eye an all I don't care about that
the only thing is he can't really implanted since it wouldn't work it'll just be a normal eye at all times

*Screams* It means you're ooooooooolllldddd! Lol. And wouldn't that only be the case if his Bloodline Crusher was activated?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:26 am
X- TMT -X
Naito_Arekkusu7
X- TMT -X
Naito_Arekkusu7
Sindenky
Naito_Arekkusu7

Bloodline does have jutsu's? You can manipulate the tattoo's in your own body as well create whips and shields those are jutsu.

And I'm not saying implanting the crusher into someone else I'm saying a crusher getting an implant.

the BL Crusher jutsu are very mild and basic. They are acceptable as regular jutsu utilizing the BL, as opposed to legitimate bloodline jutsu.

Now THAT makes a hell of a lot more sense lol.
I would rule that no, they could not have an implant. Their own BL would prevent it from activating.

I see your point

Alright then, well I was just making sure of it. Not that I have an implant or anything it's cause a person in my village does, and I didn't wanna say anything unless I was sure of it you know.
Oh! Ooh! That's my eye. Lol. Haku gave it to Kamina because of how well he did in the fight.

the only thing is he can't really implanted since it wouldn't work it'll just be a normal eye at all times

*Screams* It means you're ooooooooolllldddd! Lol. And wouldn't that only be the case if his Bloodline Crusher was activated?

Nope I ain't old

And nope as well, the ability of negating a bloodline is always active, the only thing it means when activating is moving the tattoo's around and control over them.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:29 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
X- TMT -X
Naito_Arekkusu7
X- TMT -X
Naito_Arekkusu7

I see your point

Nope I ain't old

And nope as well, the ability of negating a bloodline is always active, the only thing it means when activating is moving the tattoo's around and control over them.

Oh? How many years have been in NUR?

And oh, yeah. He's screwed. Crap. Can't get my eye back, now. Oh, well. I still have one of them.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:33 am
X- TMT -X
Naito_Arekkusu7
X- TMT -X
Naito_Arekkusu7
X- TMT -X
Naito_Arekkusu7

I see your point

Nope I ain't old

And oh, yeah. He's screwed. Crap. Can't get my eye back, now. Oh, well. I still have one of them.

Around two and half maybe more I forget it's been a while I guess

I guess crews fault in a way, but we figured since it says cancels all bloodlines they would of figured that it also meant there own since the tattoo's don't discern from Allies or Enemies.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:36 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
X- TMT -X
Naito_Arekkusu7
X- TMT -X
Naito_Arekkusu7

Nope I ain't old

I guess crews fault in a way, but we figured since it says cancels all bloodlines they would of figured that it also meant there own since the tattoo's don't discern from Allies or Enemies.

And how long have you been on Gaia in general?

I didn't figure that out. Lol. I feel kinda dumb.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:40 am
X- TMT -X
Naito_Arekkusu7
X- TMT -X
Naito_Arekkusu7
X- TMT -X
Naito_Arekkusu7

Nope I ain't old

The same amount of time maybe a month older
Though I joined gaia like four months before I started rping, I just wanted to fix up the avatar and then I left came back cause I got an email so I checked it out again lmao hahaha

Most people don't look at other peoples bloodlines unless it's like sharigan
I tried revamping the bls and clans at least twice so I dissected them and what not a bunch of times.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:45 am
Naito_Arekkusu7
X- TMT -X
Naito_Arekkusu7
X- TMT -X
Naito_Arekkusu7

Nope I ain't old

The same amount of time maybe a month older
Though I joined gaia like four months before I started rping, I just wanted to fix up the avatar and then I left came back cause I got an email so I checked it out again lmao hahaha

Most people don't look at other peoples bloodlines unless it's like sharigan
I tried revamping the bls and clans at least twice so I dissected them and what not a bunch of times.

Ah. I've been on Gaia for about three to four years. But I started RPing about a year after I joined and found out how much gold it produced. Lol.

And I look at bloodlines when I want to see if someone can really do what they just said they did.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:38 pm
i'm back

EDIT:
Miss much in the 2 weeks i've been gone?  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:38 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
i'm back

EDIT:

Rahenno died, Hanzo died but was brought back, and Jedi will probably die.

So yeah, a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:40 pm
Sindenky
TheWingsOfTheGods
i'm back

EDIT:

So yeah, a bit.

How can hanzo be brought back again if he himself was a summon who was brought back?
Thought there was some rule against bringing back the same person more than once with edo tensi.
If hanzo reads this. No this isn't a me no like you so me point this out post. This is a making sure people know all the facts before something happens post.
Jedi's dying?
Damn.
i wanted to kill him (Mainly for the samahada blade, to put into storage)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:48 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Sindenky
TheWingsOfTheGods
i'm back

EDIT:

So yeah, a bit.

How can hanzo be brought back again if he himself was a summon who was brought back?
Thought there was some rule against bringing back the same person more than once with edo tensi.
If hanzo reads this. No this isn't a me no like you so me point this out post. This is a making sure people know all the facts before something happens post.
Jedi's dying?
Damn.

Hanzo was never a summon. o_O

He had Edo Tensei summons I think, but he never was one.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:50 pm
Incubus Shane
TheWingsOfTheGods
Sindenky
TheWingsOfTheGods
i'm back

EDIT:

So yeah, a bit.

Jedi's dying?
Damn.

He was killed off ages ago.
He was brought back to life by BB. I know this cause at the time my first rpc Jake was also brough back this way.
I just called him a edo tensi summon cause thats the only real way to bring someone who's been long dead back to life.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:53 pm
TheWingsOfTheGods
Incubus Shane
TheWingsOfTheGods
Sindenky
TheWingsOfTheGods
i'm back

EDIT:

So yeah, a bit.

Jedi's dying?
Damn.

He was killed off ages ago.
He was brought back to life by BB. I know this cause at the time my first rpc Jake was also brough back this way.
I just called him a edo tensi summon cause thats the only real way to bring someone who's been long dead back to life.

You sure about that?

If so, and he was actually an Edo Tensei summon, that means the fatal blow to cut off his head wouldn't have been fatal. Meaning Shahnz never needed to be sacrificed.

I'm actually pretty hopeful now biggrin

But Scott says that Hanzo was never revived. And he had free will, remember? I don't think he was... he sounded pretty new to this whole idea...  
Crew and V.C sub [Discussions]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games