Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
❤~I hate you,I love you,I desire you~❤ O/A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raemida

Frozen Fatcat

7,025 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:37 am
Anyone know where Luna is? D:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:10 pm
((No I'll pm her ))

Alaina,startled,hopped up in the air,like a rabbit.A whole lot of commotion rang out in the forest.In all honesty she was frightened for a few minutes.With a gulp she staggered backwards and lost her footing,which caused her to fall down on her bottom.Immediatly that smile had turned in to a frown due to frustration."Atleast my landing was on the soft grass."She spoke with a sigh.I really have got to stop talking to myself..or else I just might believe I'm going crazy.The prickly grass blades sent an itching sensation to any of her exposed skin so that would be her arms and legs.However the sensation of wanting to scratch her itchy skin was ignored when she questioned who that was in the forest.After rising to her feet again she hurried toward the source of the sounds.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:28 pm
They fear me, they hate me, they stay away...

Justin kept petting Striker. The wolf barked a bit at the prince. "You want another fight, huh?" Justin questioned. Striker immediately went up on his paws. He ran a little bit and faced Justin in excitement and adrenaline. "Alright boy," he said as he stood. "You're lucky these wounds have healed enough. Just no claws okay? I'm probably due to drink soon and I don't want to rush things." Striker nodded in agreement. The prince's eyes sparkled and a grin appeared on his face. Moments passed as they waited for the first strike. Justin ran full speed, which made the wolf do the same. Striker pounced on top of Justin, knocking him to the ground. Justin quickly pushed the wolf off of him with massive strength and quickly recovered. "Second try! Don't disappoint me now!" he taunted with a laugh. The wolf playfully growled at him. They ran at each other again, trading strikes. This went on for a few moments more, but neither were choosing to back down.

...Am I really the monster they say?

(EDIT: Um...not meaning to be rude, but what happened to everyone?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:03 pm
((I'm sorry guys but I must resign from this roleplay. College, work and life is not giving much time to actually remain active. I just can't get online often enough and it's not fair to all of you guys. Sorry!))  

Night Kunoichi

Wheezing Wyvern

10,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zorc James

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:01 pm
(Nah, have the patience. Schol is doing the same to me.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:35 am
((I'm sorry!! Like I said I was having laptop troubles.Now I my laptop is back up and running! I can get online a lot more know.Oh and Night I completely understand and it's okay.))
[
Alaina's footsteps were rapid, as she scurried her way through the thick forest.She really was trying to move her fastest.However wearing heels slowed her down.As she sighed her scurrying feet came to a halt."I-I know this can't be one of my sisters the voice isn't high pitched enough."She spoke aloud, realizing that.I'm dead tired maybe I should just go t-Her thoughts were interrupted by the persisting sounds.With a yawn she continued her walking but this time slowly.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:27 pm

Justin and Striker battled for a few minutes now. "Thanks for giving me an actual challenge this time," the prince playfully teased. They ran at each other and Justin grabbed Striker's front paws. They stood there for a moment, interlocked and attempting to push the other down. Striker leaned forward, causing the pair to roll off in no particular direction. Justin pushed off the wolf right before they ran into a tree. The wolf swiped at him with his paws. Justin dodged and ran behind Striker. He then put the creature in a headlock. Striker pushed him away and quickly pounced on top of him. Justin crashed to the ground with Striker on top of him. He smiled and lightly poked the wolf's stomach. "You're dead." With that, Striker acted out that he died. "I win this time, boy," Justin laughed, out of breath. The wolf came up to the prince and licked him. "Your acting's improving." He smiled as he pet his friend.

(It's okay. But Angelic, you might want to keep up the profile and just have it up for grabs. Considering how much she's already in the story.)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:47 pm
((Yeah that's what I'll do thanks Dreaming.I have a couple people to ask so I should have those spots filled soon))

Consumed with sleepiness Alaina's gleaming unusual red eyes felt heavy and her body felt weak."I really don't know what I was thinking..not even getting an ounce of sleep."She said,a sigh following after her words.If it wasn't for the ground being so uncomfortable she would have just laid down in the grass and dozed off.She trudged forward however some what clumsily,almost tripping on her own feet.She was so tired if it wasn't f or her moving she would have probably fallen asleep standing up.  

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Justin pet Striker's fur as the wolf lay down on the ground. "Man, training can be really tough with you. I'm glad you don't hold back!" Striker barked at him in delight. "So, did you do anything while I was gone?" The wolf shook its head. "Yeah, sorry I couldn't spend more time with you, boy." Striker licked his face and Justin chuckled. "After taking Alaina into town, I didn't really get to much. I was listening to some music too. And you know, I can't get this one song out of my head." Striker barked at him in curiosity. "No, I can't do it here. Someone could hear me." The wolf frowned at Justin. "Oh, fine. Just stop it." When the wolf was quiet, the prince started to sing the song. It was a slow song that was perfect for his semi-deep voice. He made sure that those far away wouldn't be able to hear him. Justin truthfully enjoyed this talent. He just doesn't know what people would think of him doing it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:18 pm
╔═.♥.══════╗

»♥αlαínα мαяιє ḋαṉïɾ♥«

╚══════.♥.═╝

I can be as nuturing as a mother..

As Alaina continued her clumsy trudging she rubbed her eyes again.Her eyelids felt as if they were carrying weights.Then hearing an enchanting melody her moving legs came to a sudden stop.Who is that singing?From what I can hear the voice seems fimilar.It was faint and she could only hear bits and pieces of the singing.What could be heard was simply beautiful.The song was almost like a lullaby and right then she wanted to snuggle on the ground and nap from the singing.That did sound tempting but she took a wobbly step forward with a serene smile on her face.

or as violent as a bull..

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Justin finished his song and smiled at Striker. The wolf licked the prince in thanks. He also barked for more. "Aw, come on boy." Striker nudged him playfully for another song. "Well, thank you. Thank you all," Justin said as if speaking to other people. "I guess I can't turn down an encore." He laughed to himself as he stood up. Striker moved off of the prince and lay down close by. Justin readied himself and started yet again. His second song was a rock song he was fond of. He felt great about this song. Letting the melody flow with his voice, Justin was enjoying himself and the music.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:59 pm
╔═.♥.══════╗

»♥αlαínα мαяιє ḋαṉïɾ♥«

╚══════.♥.═╝

Another beautiful tune filled Alaina's ears and it grew louder as she neared closer.The voice did sound very fimilar.And that bothered Alaina.She just couldn't figure out who exactly.She was tired and so her brain just couldn't function properly so even though she was racking her brain for the answer nothing came to her."Wait I haven't even met a lot of the boys just justin,and I bumped in to a few.."She spoke in a low whisper as she softly kicked the grassy ground.Alaina had gotten close enough to the point where she could hear every word of the song.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:09 pm

Justin was really enjoying doing this. I never get to sing this much around the kingdom. I can't sing at home because of my brothers, mainly Sigfried. But this is really nice. His thoughts were interrupted by Striker barking approval. "Calm down, calm down," he laughed. The wolf stared at him again. "Well, I guess one more won't hurt. I mean, it's for a friend." Striker rolled his eyes. He knows how I like singing as much as I do. A smile appeared on his face as he prepared. He chose his third song and let the music flow. A smile was kept on his face and he closed his eyes. Striker was enjoying listening to the prince's songs. The wolf's eyes closed as well to listen to the song better.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:24 pm
╔═.♥.══════╗

»♥αlαínα мαяιє ḋαṉïɾ♥«

╚══════.♥.═╝

Now this person was singing a third song.And just like the other two Alaina found the singing lovely.She had a terrible singing voice.Glass shattering terrible.Ear cover horrible.A couple years ago her father made a joking comment when he stumbled upon her singing.Being the person she was Alaina had just exploded and got really angry at him about that.Joking or not she was very short tempered.With a shake of her head the past memories were emptied from her mind.A change of expression swaped places with her tired and serene expression,now surprised by a certain sight.Ahead she spotted Justin singing and Striker.Staggering backwords she almost fell again.

poutaes

Dapper Gaian

dreamingweirdo75

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:36 pm

As Justin finished his song, Striker opened his eyes and smiled at the prince. But something else caught his eye. In the corner of his eye, the wolf saw a girl looking at them. His head turned sideways in confusion. Justin opened his eyes and saw Striker. "What's wrong, boy?" he asked. He followed the wolf and saw the girl. The only difference is that Justin remembered who it was. Alaina? What is she doing- Then he put two and two together. She probably heard me singing! Aw crap! Quickly, the prince jumped into the nearest tree and climbed to a high branch that could support him. He sat on it, back to where he saw Alaina. Man, I knew someone would hear! His face was red from embarrassment.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games