Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
Dark vs. Light Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:02 pm
I jerked like I had been hit, falling into Blaze. The shadow disappeared. "It's him...." I said softly, breathing harder than I should be.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:04 pm
I caught Yuima and looked in the direction of the village, than it hit me, "Are your smaller shadows directly connected to you?" probably a dumb question but it was necessary.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:10 pm
"All my shadows can be connected to me... depends on what I'm having them do. When I talk or extend my senses through them then they are... For attacking purposes they aren't..." I said, closing my eyes as I continued to lean against him. "Do you think he thinks you're really dead...? If so w can use that to our advantage in dealing with him..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:15 am
I left the burning wreckage of the hotel with Yoko, heading for higher ground.  

angel_of_bloodlust

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:46 pm
"Well, I'm sure he can sense me through you if your shadow got close enough, but if we hurry and get your shadow away from him then we can use the fact that he thinks I'm dead so that he won't bother us."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:03 pm
"The shadow I sent to investigate is already gone... Poor things are so small they can only take a hit like that once.." I said softly, starting to feel better but not moving. "Unless... He can see through the fragments.. but the connection should be broken."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:07 pm
Annoying little creatures, shadows. They always do that, I only killed one of the big ones. Oh well I turned from the town and head off to terrorize some more people.

If it was destroyed on impact then that was good, but I felt sad that it had to sort of die. "Come on. I think I know where Knight and Yoko are." I said, letting Yuima lean on me if necessary.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:10 pm
I nodded, leaning on him as we tried to locate Yoko and Knight. "If I ever see your brother again... He'll regret it..." I said softly, meaning every word. Dark elves weren't supposed to do what I meant when I said those words... But he had almost killed Blaze, and was obviously a menace to others.  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:17 pm
"I hope we meet him again, when we get stronger." I said in elvish, which surprised me when I said it. I was starting to think my mother was an elf.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:19 pm
I smiled. "I hope we don't have to meet him again.. and he goes and hide in some dark dank hole...," I replied, also in elvish before kissing him on the cheek. I blink and blush, realizing what I had done..  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:31 pm
Something had been bothering me, that shadow felt familiar. The dark elf, the one with Blaze, Blaze, I felt him through the shadow right before I destroyed it. HE WAS STILL ALIVE!!!??? "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I roared, he found an antidote. It felt like he was back at the Inn. I spread my wings and took off, hoping he was still there.

I blushed so much my face looked like it was covered in my scales. I was about to say something, when I heard it. "Oh great, he felt my presence through the shadow. Lets get a move on." I said before I held Yuima closer to me and spread my wings. I had invented a way to get around fast on the ground for when villagers would shoot at me in the sky. I concentrated my fire to shoot out of my boots and I went faster than ever in order to keep away from my brother. I headed towards where I thought Knight and Yoko. "If anything, I hope he isn't to entirely pissed off." I said, knowing the secret of me and my brother.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:36 pm
I was still blushing as Blaze pulled me closer to him, and then we were whizzing off in Yoko's and Knight's direction. "Why should we worry if he's pissed off or not...?" I asked as I looked up, Skyra's dark outline zooming over head in the opposite direction. "Oh no..."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:40 pm
"Me and my brother are part dragon, and we have the ability to change into a full sized dragon-god type of dragon. But we have no control over this form, so we prefer not to get to mad, cause anger brings it out." and I looked up to see what Yuima was looking at.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:43 pm
I nodded, eyes watching Skyra's form disappear, but the shriek was heard when she met Draco. "Dark elves have an ability mush like that... Though we can call the form to us on command... The problem is pulling yourself back to your original form."  

neodrac54

6,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:05 pm
I needed to calm down but couldn't. Mother, I'm sorry. Brother, you will DIE! I thought and I changed.

"That can't be good." I said, seeing the full sized death dragon appear and attack Skyra.  
Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games