Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
{Dead} [X]-School of Magic-[X] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelic Vampire Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:20 pm
Faliecia laughed
She reached over and started to ticke him.
"You know if you'd done a back flip you probably could of got me." she told him. She stopped tickling him and gently wrapped her arms around him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:27 pm

Lucien laughed as Faliecia tickled him. "Hah.. Guess I didn't.. hahaha.. think of that... hehehh!" he said, every other word punctuated with a laugh. He caught a small gap in between tickles and spun around. "Payback!" he grinned as he started tickling Faliecia.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:28 pm
Hana wrapped her arms around Shane. 'It's very peacful,' she agreed. After a moment she added, 'If you really are going to sleep out her tonight let me know when you want to go to sleep - I can't sleep ouside on this world, my body isn't used to the cool dampness.'
snuggling closer, she burried her hands in his coat and nuzzled him affectionatly.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:31 pm
"EEP" Faliecia squealed when he started tickling her.
"Evil hahahah man! Haha." she managed to gasp out before all she could do was laugh. she held up her arms in surrender.
"Okay" giggle "You win!" she told him.
((g2g l8rs))  

Angelic Vampire Wolf

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:35 pm
((vampires have keen sense of smell, hearing, and sight. So they spot things much easer than other magical creatures. Is that good or should buy myself a tyilight book? I was just make fun any way, no need to get angry))

Luke look at Zann."Almost just need to turn the gold and silver I found into a ring. After that I will need a sample of your blood thou. It's needed for the ring to work right. Now here is something to concider. I can get it to you by the end of tomrrow, or we can do the finally part now and you can have it around lunch." why am I going out of my why to help this guy anyway, Luke thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:46 pm
((Wonyky: I know, I was messing around too. AND NEVER SPEAK OF TWILIGHT AGAIN. THAT WAS A HORRIBLE ANOMALY ON THE LORE OF VAMPIRES!!!!!! *runs away*))
((AWV: Night))

Lucien swam back a bit and grinned triumphantly. "Haha. Alright, I'll stop." he said. He swam back and leaned against the wall of the pool with his arm around Faliecia. "Such a nice night." he thought.

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:52 pm

"Alrighty then." Shane replied. "I can understand that, though I've been on this world my whole life. And the fact that I usually sleep outside anyway." he licked Hana's hand and laid his head back to look at her.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:04 pm
Hana looked at him, studying his face intently. Her expression gradually becoming more perplexed, until finally she just let out a giggle. 'I just can't figure it out!' she exclaimed.  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:33 pm

"Figure what out?" Shane asked. "I just like looking at your eyes." He averted his eyes, and would be blushing if he were in his human form. After a while, though, he resumed his gaze. "They're so pretty. I've never seen violet eyes before." he said shyly.

((getting off pretty soon))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:37 pm
She flushed vivid blue at his compliment. 'Thankyou...' she hesistated, before answering his question, her voice soft. 'And I can't figure out how I'm supposed to kiss you like this,' she said, a little shyly, indicating his wolf-body  

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:38 pm
"I'll give you some blood now." Zann said. He held one finger to his mouth and pricked it with a fang. Zann held the finger to Luke. "That good enough?" Zann asked him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:46 pm

Shane instantly morphed back into his human form. "Like this.." he said as he kissed Hana.

((getting off now, my eyes are burning and hurt when I blink. Bah, I knew I shouldn't have stayed on the computer this long...))  

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

DoctorXRose

5,700 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:55 pm
Hana's heart jumped and she smiled against his lips as Shane kissed her. Hugging him tightly she returned the kiss eagerly. She couldn't help giving a small, happy sigh. Right now, everything was absolutley perfect! She wanted to freeze this moment and make it last forever.

((lol. get ta bed, boy! lol. g'night!))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:09 pm
(( g'night guys ))  

AngryNinjah

5,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Knikels

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:11 pm
Ari had finished reading " to conjure something out of nothing...." . If she could replace the bones the rest should be able to be taken care of through magic. Now which bones could she afford to loose. The only one that came to mind was her ribs, if she used the last two it should hopefully not affect her that much. Ari's had enough strength to survive such an ordeal, she had endured much worse. The process would involve a ritual where she had to have control of the shadows, which she wasn't sure she could keep control of. Ari wasn't particularly attached to anyone at the school so she shrugged , the benefits outweighed the risks for her.
And they're strong, so they should be able to deal with it anyways she grinned. Picking up the large book she walked out of the library, sighing she still didn't really know her way around yet. Turning to the ethereal she cocked her head " I am sure you don't have any suggestion of where I should do this?" To her surprise the ghostly figure motioned for her to go in a specific direction.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games