Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
A Knight to Remember Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:13 pm
"I'd be like nine before I could get off work, would that be too late?" He felt a bit disappointed that he wouldn't see her right away but he knew that he'd see her soon enough. "Whenever we can talk alone again, I have some questions about some things that recently came to mind."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 9:33 am
((I'm going to check soon to see who's still interested in playing. I'll be putting out a casting call sometime soon.))  

lightsenshi

RinSakura

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:48 pm
((Sorry that I haven't been posting lately; but since Sorano only has Hotaru to talk to, and SaturnGrl has been away, I haven't been able to do any more. It absolutely doesn't mean that I don't like roleplaying here!))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:58 pm
lightsenshi
psychotic__Gal
(( xp ...))
((I'm going to find some way to blame something on you. xp ))

(*falls over* meanie.))  

psychotic__Gal

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:28 pm
((I'm still in. I couldn't tell you about Lunar. I still haven't heard from her. Conflicting scheduels.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:52 pm
((Im still in also, though I won't be on at all tomorrow sadly. xp ))  

IkumiAngel
Crew

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:44 am
IkumiAngel
((Im still in also, though I won't be on at all tomorrow sadly. xp ))

((*clings* I'll be sending everyone on the list a pm either tomorrow or the weekend.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:29 pm
((I'm still in!! Though I'll be gone this weekend.))  

Mercuryangel
Crew

Solar Kitty-chan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:15 pm
((I'll give Lunar a call on the weekend to see what's up.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:46 am
lightsenshi
((Sailor Neptune/Michiru = Beautiful Jasmine
Sailor Uranus/Haruka
Sailor Pluto/Setsuna = psychotic__Gal))
((Sorry, had to deal with RL issues concerning my car getting hit. crying Ok, so I gather that Haruka has no player. Mind if I wing it with her?))  

SaturnGrl

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:01 am
SaturnGrl
((Sorry, had to deal with RL issues concerning my car getting hit. crying Ok, so I gather that Haruka has no player. Mind if I wing it with her?))

((Wing away. Messages sent. Recruit your friends and neighbors.))
((Back to the game, shall we?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:21 pm
~(I apologize for not being on. Things have just been.. well, not difficult, but I've been unable to post. Are we discussing keeping the RP open?)~  

Lunar Wolf-Piggy

lightsenshi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:36 pm
Lunar Wolf-Piggy
~(I apologize for not being on. Things have just been.. well, not difficult, but I've been unable to post. Are we discussing keeping the RP open?)~

((The RP will remain open. We have been discussing the absent players and the possibility of opening their roles to others should that so be desired.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:30 am
((Doesn't not having internet, suck? Well...it does...except while I'm at school...I have none till Tues [hopefully]))  

Darkness Cake

SaturnGrl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:45 pm
The shuttle ride home was long but bumpy along the way as the vehicle made its way out of the big city and out into the more rural areas. It was like a whole new transformation as the big buildings gave way to trees and grassy fields.

"It's not at all like Papa's house in the Juban district," Hotaru smiled. "But I like the simple serenity."

The shuttle cam to the bus stop and Hotaru led the way off the bus. Haruka was waiting nearby in her favorite Yellow Ferarri m512.

"Yo, 'Taru-chan..." She pauses as she take notice that Hotaru isn't alone. She opens the car door and proceeds to stand before the girls. "Who's your friend?"

"She's new, and I invited her to dinner," Hotaru replied with a smile. "Sorano, this is Haruka-papa. One of my God Parents."

"Ten'ou Haruka," Haruka boldly extends her hand to Sorano.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games