Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[₪] Guardian of Iwa - Tsuchikage's Tower (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:21 pm
((Alright guys freeze, me and Wasuken are talking of rejecting the entire event altogether. Just chill.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:29 pm
@Digi: Good. I want Mist to go down, haha.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:53 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
@Digi: Good. I want Mist to go down, haha.

((So do I, but everyone here seems to have a "KILL" complex going on. The point for this was to start a war for fun but everyone here thinks they are their RPC's and that this attack will kill them all if they don't kill me. Time to BS like any "imbocile as the IMBECILE who spelled it wrong.))

As the boy fell he hastily did handseals. During the rock slide numerous huge boulders had fallen and hit the ground, as well as numerous rocks the size of his body. Picking one at random he did the seals in a flurry of haste. As the jutsu hit last second, reducing the dragon to ash, Kay had switched places with a human sized boulder and now was amdist the rubble of the tower. But they only saw that he had tried to hide inside of his dragon and been reduced to ash. They had no way of knowing weather or not he was alive. Kay, hastily, did another transformation and quickly became the form of a small insect and began to crawl away ni complete stealth. As far as the ninja world was concerned. Kay Aburame had been KIA'd. The bug, in no way conspicuous or for that matter noticeable by those who were that high up in the air.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:57 pm
(Well-played, son. Though I already know that Black_Flash told you to do that in PM.)  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:59 pm
((Well I gotta admit that much I did. Accept this way is better because the culprit is now thought to be dead. XD I love starting trouble and getting away> BUT to all those who will be mad i am unscathed I'll make it so that I got severely burned in the process once I get where I am going.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:02 pm
Isacc Hall
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The worlds taken so much from me.....

((I can sense through vibrations in the earth (Demon perk). Rocks are earth. Hiding among rubble wont work.
Also I dont believe i am my rpc, i just feel that you attacked a village still in repair, because you know a if you attacked any of the others, you'd die almost instantly, so thus you see us as the weak village, and that is an insult to ninja of this village))

As the 'bug' would crawl along the ground, a hand would suddenly rise beneath it to grab and crush it. This would be the hand of isacc. Isacc had felt the shinobi hit the earth, and then transform into the bug. Using his earth military movement, he moved beneath the 'bug' and would rise his hand to crush it.

...I guess its time to start taking back

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:04 pm
(=/ was going to torture him with my genjutsu. Oh well.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:04 pm
((Aren't you on your way to mist? Wakusen is under the impression you are or at least on your way out. AND You guys are in repair? I thought that you guys were one of the strongest villages. And if I really wanted to attack a weak village why not an inactive one, or one WITHOUT DEMONS AND ANGELS AND THE KAGE FLOATING AROUND?))  

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:07 pm
(Well, this is a sudden turn of events. XD Looks like you died anyway....Not much chance of dodging it when you're actually a bug.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:07 pm
( I thought as well, but he never left the village, so I guess this is OK)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:10 pm
{{Err... How would wing's know he's a bug? And... he could simply fly away. Creativity guys!!!}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:10 pm
Six_Paths_God
((Aren't you on your way to mist? Wakusen is under the impression you are or at least on your way out. AND You guys are in repair? I thought that you guys were one of the strongest villages. And if I really wanted to attack a weak village why not an inactive one, or one WITHOUT DEMONS AND ANGELS AND THE KAGE FLOATING AROUND?))

(On my way, until i post at the tunnel, haven't left, just....about to leave..lol......Also that doesn't have to kill you, you could just be....paralysed....till we release you after we've gotten to info we've want. No fun in killing a chunin who just got there, and aslong as you'll leave rock alone, i'm sure the others wouldn't mind it)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:12 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
{{Err... How would wing's know he's a bug? And... he could simply fly away. Creativity guys!!!}}

((Lets see, a man's weight who just suddenly become a bug's wieght, then tried to hastily head in the direction of the exit.......more than suspicious.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:13 pm
((Oh so it's okay to say your leaving an area but just because you never posted elsewhere say HEY IM STILL HERE! and then appear? No you posted yourself moving and then never left. That my friend isn't fair. Besides the moment you touched me the jutsu would have ended anyways.))  

___youwillknownihilism
Captain

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:13 pm
{{You do know that Henge is a technique which only changes the users form which means if you take a hold of him he'll simply revert back and that's like taking a hold of his ankle, foot, etc.}}  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff