Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Majuu: A Pokémon RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lucario looked around, he was back at the valley where he had first met Cynder and the rest. He closed his eyes and punched the ground. "I can't believe I failed... again!" Kirlia put a hand on his shoulder. "It's okay! We got out okay, and there's always a next time".
Lucario sighed, "I suppose you're right... Even though I finally evolved, I still couldn't save her".
Kirlia smiled. "Even thought he couldn't bring her back, she at least knows that we still care about her... that should be enough for now. She has to choose to come back on her own". Kirlia turned to the other Lucario, "Did you succeed in rescuing Mew-chan?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:28 am
User Image

Raichu raced back to the designated area of where the other two were waiting. Once she stepped in the two crouched in attack mode at her,growling they glared at her "What have you done?! You've lead more then own side could allow you to keep! Number 666 if you dont take care of this situation by dawn we will have no choice but to take drastic measures! Now is what you want?! to turn against our Legacy! to turn against your own pride! A new dawning of Team Rocket! And all the pokemon out there who have been given the chance to see our light and kill to be apart of us"!. Raichu backed away and kneeled down in respect "No sir...i will not turn against any of you..you are the only thing i have left..". Pikachu smirked and stood aswell Pichu "Then go! go and kill those ungrateful fools! we have an army to lead and we cant have intrusions, Understood"!

Raichu nodded and stood,her fur perked up and grew a darker brown as her eyes glew a crimson red. The two electric types looked at her then each other and grinned. The Rocketchu then each split up and went their separate ways. A slight pain in Raichu's heart began to bother her for some reason but she ignored the pain and kept going. Heading into the psychic corridors she asked of the leaders to track the others down. And it was not long until Raichu was teleported there.

Seeing the others in the distance she smirked and turned her fur and eyes back to their normal color. Picking up dirt she rubbed a bit on her fur to make it look like she got hurt. Limping over to the group she held her arm "P-please help me..team rocket..turned against me.." she then fell upon the ground in 'pain'.

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:25 pm
(No one is there anymore. They all teleported back to the valley after Raichu left the room)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:20 pm
Kotetsu_Uzumaki
(No one is there anymore. They all teleported back to the valley after Raichu left the room)

wtf Dx fiiine ill edit it >3>  

Laharl Star

Original Knight

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 11:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lucario ran over to Raichu, but before he could reach her, Kirlia stopped him. "Wait a minute!" she said. "Everyone seems to keep forgetting that I am known as the Emotion Pokemon... I can sense when others a lying". She walked over to Raichu. "So Rai-chan... can you please tell us why you're here? I really hope it isn't to start a fight... cause you're kinda outnumbered" she added, smiling cutely.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:12 am
Cynder turned around and scratched his head, looking at what was going on behind him. "...Wait, you're the Raichu that was here a while ago, arent you?" He shuffled his way over to Kirlia and Raichu and looked her up and down. "Yeah... I kind of agree with Kirlia. Y'know, you really shouldn't take up acting. It's not your thing." He sniggered and poked her forehead. "Plus, I think they would've done more than just a Sand Attack on you. They'd leave you bleeding."  

LimberNimbleShadow

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:59 am
User Image
User Image

Our Blood Rivalry..

- X - X - X - X - X - X - X - X - X -

Raichu smirked "Guess your right...but.." wrapping her tail around the others Raichu flipped the Cynder into the air and let him dangle off her tail she smirked "one of us is more then enough..." Jolteon stepped from the tall grass behind the group. The Rocketchu chuckled as its eyes went red once more and its fur dark brown,electricty built up in its cheeks as black volts shot out. Tossing the pokemon she had held onto aside she stepped forward to the two newly evolved Riolu and Kirlia. With a smirk and placed her paws on her hips "Now..we'll see who truly are the strongest pokemon..TeamRocket versus the norms...one takes all". Jolteon laughed as its fur grew a bit darker gold and its eyes glew a neon green "Oh..this is gonna be fun.."

Smashing its tail in into the ground Raichu sent out an electrical pulse that seemed to interfere with the atmosphere it self in a way. Not very long did storm clouds began to roll in and harsh winds blew. Pointing to the sky she smiled "At the sight of the first lightning volt we battle...ready...GO". An electric volt immediately shot down from the clouds in between the two and as a flash from the volt faded the two Rocket members vanished. As the wind blew the sounds of laughter could be heard carried by the wind.

- X - X - X - X - X - X - X - X - X -

We Are Team Rocket...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:22 pm
Just then a Techno Buster blasted out of the rubble and Genesect emerged unscathed. "Locked on target." It said. Just then Alpha Team, (Preston, Zoroark, and Rhyperior) Then stepped between the Bug/Steel hybrid and struck battle posies. "We'll handle this overgrown cockroach." Said Preston as they engaged the pokemon in battle.  

Blackwing Flare the Sun

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image

(seriously can we ever get a moments rest or is it battle forever?)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:56 pm
(I has an idea)

Lucario took up a battle stance, though he was beginning to get tired due to his recent evolution. A voice then called out. "OI RAICHU! WHAT DA HECK DO YA THINK YER DOIN?" It was Lt. Surge.
Kirlia came out from behind him. "I thought I'd go and teleport a friend here" she said.
Lucario almost laughed, this should be interesting...  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Laharl Star

Original Knight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:32 am
User Image User Image

Raichu froze and dropped out of the air face first into the grass infront of Lt Surge. The Gym Leader smiled angrly "I ask you a question..Now what the hell were you doing with Team Rocket! if i told you once ive told you a thousand times not to go near them ya hear! Now stand! No champion of mine will be degraded by such an organization". Raichu stood slowly as her fur and eyes all went back to normal,bent over in shame she refused to look at him but one 'attention' call stood her straight up in solute.

Jolteon watching from afar and face-pawed dumb struck at what just happened. Gritting his teeth he ran over and jumped off of the Lt's shoulder and down at Raichu "How dare you mess up our pl--",Before the electric could finish Raichu had already wrapped her tail aorund Jolteon's torso and pounded him to the ground next to her where he struggled to break free. Lt. Surge looked down at him and he blinked as his fur and eyes went back to normal as well. "Dont tell me YOU were apart of dis too jolteon!".

But the electric would not look at him,The surge stomped his foot which got his attention "Now jolteon..lets not forget I was the one who took you in when you showed up at our doorstep near death! If it wernt for us and the gang you wouldnt be here now"!. Jolteon glared up at him "Insignificant human! ill kill you! and once my army is complete ill run your a** all over the god damn--"!.

Hearing from Lt. Surge's point of view: "bark bark bark bark bark bark bark bark"!!!

So the Lt. simply flicked him on the forehead "Shut up jolteon! now are a in or out? you really gonna turn against the people who were with you all ya life"?,"What do you mean ALL my life?! i was with Team Rocket all my life ill never turn against th--","Dood! shut it man he cant understand you but come yo...you sure..",Jolteon looked over at her and she smiled at him. A small tint of red popped up on his yellow fur cheeks and he turned away "yeah yeah...whatever..." he sighed as Raichu unwrapped him and he saluted too.
User Image

((THAT WAS A LOW BLOW!!! xDDD))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:43 am
Lucario couldn't stand up straight, mostly because he was laughing so hard. After all he did, the mere presence of the Gym Leader was enough to free Raichu.
"Wait... you mean that actually worked!?" Kirlia said, amazed at the results.
"Oh man" Lucario said, wiping a tear from his eye. "that has to be the funniest damn thing I've ever seen. Did you see the look on Rai-chan's face? It was priceless".
He walked over the electric mouse and put a paw on her shoulder. "I trust that we won't get a repeat performance... though the other rats are gonna be pissed".  

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Aero star melee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:56 am
LUCARIO  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:16 am
Genesect then heard Lt. Surge's Voice. "Identity compromised. Said Genesect as it fled into the forest. "That was weird." Said Preston.  

Blackwing Flare the Sun

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:05 pm
User ImageUser Image

Lucario sat down in the long grass whilst Kirlia had gone to check up on Mew. "So now what do we do?" he wondered aloud. We still have Team Rocket to deal with as well as that psychotic Mawile".
He looked back at the other Lucario, Guess we'll need names now or this could get confusing". He sat and thought for a moment, he could always go by the nickname his old trainer used to use. "You guys can call me 'Kai' from now on" he said.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff