Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Iwa Training Grounds (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:09 pm
Lord Akira Uchiha
Akira turned to Arata and put a hand on his shoulder "You would do that for me? In exchange, I will help you find another body."

((He would have to awaken it, by like copying another genjutsu, because he already has the required stuff. he would just need to awaken it.))

((Akira, what're the requisites for Mangekyou? Can I get it at this rank, LOL?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:12 pm
He jumped as high as he could, stopping only for a second, grabbing his stomach. He focused "Suiganmourou no Jutsu, Tsutaurushi no Jutsu" he said, weaving the hand seals for both of the jutsu extremely fast. "Itsuwari Doton Bunshin no Jutsu" a few Karuda appeared around the original.

[21/30]

((Remember if you don't know what jutsu they are check my profile, please don't see past my fake earth clones...))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:16 pm
He stared at both jutsus with his sharingan, but then quickly had his vision fade. Everything was a bit blurry, and he stared into multiple Karuda's.

((Copy three jutsus at once ftw?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:16 pm
((Well he'd have it but if he gave it away it would transform back into a three tomoe, so it's useless.))

Arata placed his hand under his chin,

"Well the first thing is, do you have mangekyou?"

He asked for transplanting mangekyou into someone who didn't have it would be useless.

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:21 pm
Incubus Shane
He stared at both jutsus with his sharingan, but then quickly had his vision fade. Everything was a bit blurry, and he stared into multiple Karuda's.

((Nope because you'd need to triple roll Shane.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:22 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Incubus Shane

((Nope because you'd need to triple roll Shane.))

((Fine. >_>
I'll choose to copy the first one, and now I'll double roll.))  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:22 pm
((No, not if it goes to anyother person with Mangekyou, It would become eternal. But We need two Mangekyou to become eternal, which is why Austin gave me his in return for me injecting him with Dragconic and Body Sacrifice Sensor Blood. he has VERY WEAK sensing abilities and has become just a little bit faster(and Paler) with Dragconic. But I would love to get Eternal some other way.))

"Of course." Akira nodded.

Akira smiled brightly. "I wouldnt go forward with this otherwise."

((I wont activate it though. I'm not losing points just to show you.))  
The Wild Hunt rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:23 pm
((That's two copied. One more. biggrin ))  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
The Wild Hunt rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:24 pm
((Three? ( smile )  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:24 pm
Incubus Shane
Lord Akira Uchiha
Akira turned to Arata and put a hand on his shoulder "You would do that for me? In exchange, I will help you find another body."

((He would have to awaken it, by like copying another genjutsu, because he already has the required stuff. he would just need to awaken it.))

((Akira, what're the requisites for Mangekyou? Can I get it at this rank, LOL?))

((You need to be Jounin to get Mangekyou, plus do the Prerequisites. You would need to copy 15 Genjutsu, be a Missing nin, and kill your best friend for Itachi's. and for Kakashi's and Madara's and Madara's Brother's Mangekyou, you have to do Other stuff. Copy 20 Ninjutsu, and some other stuff, cant remember.))  

Naruto Eternity

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:25 pm
The three Karuda landed on the ground, they shuffled around as they ran, two of them genjutsu the real Karuda could just pass through them, they all made different hand seals "Which one is real Shane?" "Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu" one called "Katon: Shuriken no Jutsu" another said throwing a flaring shuriken "Katon: Fukumen no Jutsu."

[22/30]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:26 pm
Lord Akira Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Lord Akira Uchiha

((You need to be Jounin to get Mangekyou, plus do the Prerequisites. You would need to copy 15 Genjutsu, be a Missing nin, and kill your best friend for Itachi's. and for Kakashi's and Madara's and Madara's Brother's Mangekyou, you have to do Other stuff. Copy 20 Ninjutsu, and some other stuff, cant remember.))

((For future reference Madara's brother is Izuna))  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:26 pm
Lord Akira Uchiha
Incubus Shane
Lord Akira Uchiha

((Oh.
I've already copied... around 7 genjutsu. Can I count ones from before I'm jounin?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games