Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Roses have Thorns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:48 pm
Kain had followed Leon touching the flowing magic and watching it flow into himself. He looked at the mark on Leon's head before jumpping when Alliyah showed up. He snarls and stands in front of Leon ready to protect him and for Kain to prove himself to himself.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:13 pm
Leon made no remark. Slowly a old man walked forward, magic cfrom him in complete equal strength as alliyah. Hello there you highness. However I must ask you to leave this place at once, we have things to discuss. We will be in contact soon though. He bowed before he clapped his hands together. Instantly alliyah was sent back to her castle as a powerful magic proof barrier erected around the house, as well as destroying any of alliyahs spells currently in the house. He smiled, and bowed to kain, his hood still covering most of his face. Your highness I am glad your back. Leon stood there emotion less, but competely unharmed.

((this next part is just between me and kain sorry. Alliyah shouldn't know about it for stories sake but you still have matt and noel is still hanging around the castle.))  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:45 pm
She smirked"Matthew will know about Kain,then i will be the one to punish you"She said then blew and disappeared  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:11 pm
Kain looks at the old man with a frown. "Who are you?" Kain asks. He looks at Leon and back at the old man.

Matthew went to check on Kain to find him gone and snarls in anger. "Where did he go?" Matthew growls at the guards and kills them in anger.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:14 pm
The man smiled and raised hsi hand. "Peace. I am kiba." He pulled off his hood to reveal a elderly werewolf. "I am the head sorceror in the whole lycan kingdom and I came to aid you. However, my body grows weak, so leon is my medium. He is not harmed and still has control. It was by his choice. See?" He snapped and leon returned to normal. He smiled at kain. "HOws it hanging?" He yawned, tired and stretched. He laughed. "I know how to remove your collar, but you'll have to do me one favor." He snapped and the collar loosened as if it woudl come off before he sigh and it quickly fixed itself.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:01 pm
Kain frowns at the old lycan and Leon, "what type of favor?" he asks with a raised eyebrow.
"I wouldn't trust that old man. He isn't the true head sorceror," a voice says and a white hair girl steps out of the shadows her green eyes a light with much more power then the old man.
Kain spins around and sighs, "Tina, nice to see you letting yourself into my house again," Kain says and flips some of his hair out of his eyes.
"I came to check in on you," Tina says with a grin.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:15 pm
Kiba turned and looked at tina. Ah...tina... long time no see.. You probally don't remember me. And I am now hte strongest sorceror in the kingdom, the past one met a end recently unfortunately. I however made no remark as to the scorceress's. He smiled weakly. He had met her once before, she was powerful. How exactly did youg et in here, i put up a rather strong barrier.. In truth he was stronger hten he lef them to belive but he had no reason to show it, htey were all at peace here. Leon yawned before shifting into a wolf and curling up to rest.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:51 pm
"Kiba, you should know I am stronger then you and can slip though anything you make. The necklace isn't going to be coming off anytime soon either. You should know the rules to spells. Only the one who makes them can remove them. If someone tries to remove the spell they can do it only by killing themselves. Were you trying to kill your replacement?" Tina asks with a smile and then lets her magic drown out Kiba's.
Kain winces feeling all the magic around him.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:00 pm
Kiba raises his hand. Peace..I know you are. As i said, i made no remark on sorceress's, i know you are stronger then I. Howvere the necklace cab only be removed but that doesn't mean I can transfer it, in fact leon was going to bear it until it all was over. BUt htere is no need for that now. He coughed and looked at leon who was peacfully asleep. What will it take for you to remove his necklace? I have plans about freeing lycans from vampiric rule and kain would help alot. He smiled polietly. Suddenly leon howled in pain and kiba turned to him. Raising his hand magic emitted from it and covered leon, before leon slowly relaxed and fell back asleep. His mind is still in shambled from the princess messing with it too much. I have to keep it stable or else..  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:35 pm
Tina relaxes her magic and looks at Kiba, "I shall not allow you to remove collar from Kain and I shall not take it off. Its there to cape Kain's own powers. If I was to remove it his powers would go out of control and maybe destory anyone near him around 50 miles. He can't control his powers yet," Tina says and crosses her arms at Kiba.

Kain winces hearing Leon. It was his fault that this had happened to Leon. He turns away from Tina and Kiba.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:04 pm
Kiba sighed and looked at leon. He was twitching in his sleep. So young...Can you atleast remove the commands from him or temporarily pause them? Woah.. Leon yelped again as ice began to creep up the walls. Slowly the room began to freeze as leon lost control of his powers slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:17 pm
Alliyah looked at Matthew"Brother,I know where they are, come i will bring you to them"She said  

mightynameofjesus
Crew

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:28 pm
Kain snaps down with his powers stopping Leon's and control Leon with his alpha powers.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:52 pm
Leon yelped. He woke up, backing against the wall growling. He looked between everyone nervous, his eyes showing confusion. He didn't know what to do or who everyone was. Everything was a lie. He looked at tina growling slightly. Kiba sighed, I feel that we may be seeing company soon.  

Flashwulf
Vice Captain

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:05 am
"Yes I would like to see our friends in the lycan kingdom. Kain still needs to pay for killing the last queen," Matthew says crossing his arms.

Kain sighs and looks at Leon. He squad down but stayed a little higher then Leon. "Leon, its ok. Its just us right now," Kain says and holds out his hand for Leon.  
Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff