Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Back Into the Jaws of Oblivion (Open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:17 pm
"....Okay....I'll admit...........That hurt............" Ramsus said, his eye twitching, hunching over.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:24 pm
Her eyes widened as if a child got caught sneaking around... which was exactly what she had been doing. She tilted her head curiously at the man. Before silently darting out right in front of him. After staring a tad longer a rather large smile appeared on her face.

"Good morning"

More struggling was heard before a hard thud was heard. Ki had heard that sound before from travelling with women. She winced for the man wondering what exactly he had done.

A blonde warrior walked brisquely into the inn to see Ki having what appeared to be a staring contest and a very irritated bosmer getting ready to thrash the living daylights out of what would soon look to be a very unlucky man. The bosmer was suddenly in a very good position. And the bosmer launched her leg into the mans groin, very very hard. She winced for him, wondering what he had done.  

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:28 pm
"And what brings you to us on this fine morning, kitty?" Xenil grinned at her, before wincing when Unessa had kicked Ramsus...

"...I... I kinda felt that one..." He whimpered, crossing his own legs as his groin had a ghostly ache to it.

"Oh that's nothing, man-whore." Unessa growled, as she kicked him again. And again. And again. And again...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:34 pm
Her left ear tilted down while the other stayed erected.

"I smelt you guys. I hadn't met anyone new in awhile so I checked it out. But after smelling you guys, I heard you guys, and... now I see that man is in a lot of pain"

Her ears flattened back in a form of sympathy.

Mishka walked right up to the fighting couple.

"Now now Miss Bosmer," She caught the one slender leg "What could he have possibly done to deserve such torture?"

She eyed Ramsus up wondering what type of man he could possibly be.

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:08 pm
"Morning~" Troi purred happily when she saw the other cat. She winced slightly when Unessa started kicking Ramus. "Owwie....that's kind of mean..." She comment before another female stepped in. "Because he's a man whore~ That or it's how they show affection....Carefully by the way she might go after you next~"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:52 pm
"Yeah... Unessa doesn't like him... At all..." Xenil sighed tiredly, blankly watching her damage Ramsus' goods.

The minute her leg was grabbed, Unessa darted her glare at the blonde woman, daggers seeming to launch from her eyes and into her skin.
"What could he have done?" She hissed back at her. "PLENTY. He's been stalking my friend and I since we left the Imperial City, he's fondled me like I was nothing but a God damn toy, and he held me here against my will!"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:28 pm
"First one because you owe me, second was was your fault....Third was because leaving would have been stupid....." Ramsus replied, still in immense pain.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:34 pm
"I owe you NOTHING!" Unessa barked, giving a yet another hard kick. "You fondled me at your own accord!" Another kick. "AND THE GOD DAMN INN IS WITHIN SIGHT AND I WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE!" She screamed, the third kick being harder than all the others..  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:33 pm
Fortunately, the third kick was caught as he had to let go of her arms to do it, meaning she fell to the ground.........  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:17 pm
Ki purred a good morning to the other feline, pleased to have met another one, right after nodding to Xenil.

Mishka let go of the bosmers leg in the process of listening and relaized her mistake. She saw the pain on the mans face after each kick as she stood right in front of him. She suddenly saw the woman fall once her arms were released then looked at Ramsus.

"So sir, have you been causing trouble?" her eyebrow was arched and she was smirking a bit, on of her hands on her hip.

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:08 am
"The only trouble I've REALLY caused..? Not reporting her for pickpocketing..." Ramsus groaned, looking at the woman.

Normally, he'd be the first person to hit on someone like this, but the pain emanating from his groin was one of many reasons he did nothing...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:03 am
She looked down at the Bosmer then back to him.

"Perhaps she had a reason? She couldnt be all that angry if she deserved it... and perhaps you should have a seat." She frowned noticing how much pain he was in.

She tapped her bottom lip for a couple seconds and then added "And why would everyone be calling you a man whore if you are oh so innocent?"

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:36 am
"I know...It's such a big misunderstanding..." Ramsus said, actually having the willpower to crack a smile, still standing.

"I'm just a victim of circumstance, and unaware whether or not I'm able to have KIDS now......"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:52 am
She arched an eyebrow delicately, certain that there was some untruthfulness from him but smirked when he mentioned his inability to have kids.

"Well if you are a man whore, at least kids is one less thing you'll have to worry about" She laughed.

Ki's ears went back.

"That's not very nice Mishka"

"I'm just telling it as it is, kitten"
Ki's eyes narrowed.

"Them's fightin words."

Mishka arched an eyebrow again and smirked.

"Here kitty kitty kitty."

Lady Kyoushu

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:08 am
Ramsus rolled his eyes and turned around from the group.

He held his free hand above the groin area as the hand glowed.
Restoration Magic.

"Ohh, that feels much better...." he sighed, slumping over and dropping Unessa's leg.

He then went over to a chair and sat down.

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games