Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:37 pm
Mae nodded,her face stern and prepared.
She turned and look down at her parent's grave.
The anger they would feel right now if they were alive.
Her mother would possibly kick her a** for being with Nero, her dad lecturing about the taboo she committed.
"He better hurry... I want to get out of here quick.." She mumbled,folding her arms for warmth as some cold air enter.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:53 pm
Johan
User Image

Johan came out of the shadows and looked around. Some people, but not the ones he was looking for. "They've escaped..." he muttered to himself while keeping his calm composure.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:19 am
Mae slowly turned around to face Johan.
She shivered.
"Why does he always look so calm? It's ******** creepy." She whispered to Nero.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:21 pm
"I don't know, but shold we fight him?" Nero whispered back. That Johan dude didn't seem to notice them yet, but something about the power radiating from him made him glad that he didn't notice them.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:28 pm
"Sure ..with my ice and your wind we could create some ice blizzard.." She said,analyzing what they could do.
"But I'd rather not ...unless he starts it." She added.
Mae would love the opportunity to whoop his behind but she knew she wasn't strong enough ,plus her already delicate dress was definitely not getting torn tonight.
"Do you want to?" She asked,turning to face him.
when she did,a few dry leaves crunched,making an audible sound.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:40 pm
"I... don't know." Nero muttered and closed his eyes for a second. "But Njord says that your new powers are the only thing that can kill Johan for good. So I guess so." he shrugged.

"I know you two are there." Johan said, not facing the couple. "I've no interest in destroying you. Not yet." he said calmly.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:45 pm
Mae jumped at the sound of Johan's voice,not really hearing what Nero said.
She rolled her eyes at Johan,his nonchalant attitude pissing her off.
"Is that how it is? You have a list of innocent people you piss off then one by one you just kill them? How pathetic.," She said out loud.
What a p***k.
She clenched her fist.
Don't start anything,Mae.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:39 pm
Johan just chuckled at Mae's comment. After a minute or two, he looked to the side and braced himself.

Dorian flew straight at Johan, his lance aimed at the demon's heart.

The two crashed into each other and began to fight vigorously. Johan knew from his last battle that it was no use trying to freeze time, so he shot lightning everywhere. Meanwhile, Dorian dodged the lightning and created a blizzard. The two struck at each other, but none of them could really land a blow on the other.

"Whoa." Nero blinked. The two's power was incredible, and the whole Graveyard was nearly frozen!  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:55 pm
Mae's eyes grew wide as they fought,both of them trying their hardest to kill each other.
"S-should we stop them?" She asked,placing her arms around herself as the cold air went their way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:01 pm
"I think we should help." Nero said and joined Dorian.

Johan dodged Dorian's strikes, but got hit with one of Nero's wind slashes. He wiped the blood from his face and froze Nero in time, but Dorian unfroze Nero. Johan used that time to shoot Dorian with lightning, but it didn't hurt him much. The two, now three, fought endlessly. And Johan was losing.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:05 pm
Mae watched on the sidelines,her eyes darting back and forth as they fought.
She sighed," Today has been a ******** up day,ya know."
Tying her hair back,her eyes began revealing specks of blue in them,the red getting darker.
She closed her eyes and with one motion of her hand,formed a large thick wall of ice between the opponents.
"If you're gonna fight, don't do it above my parent's grave. It's disrespect." She said sternly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Johan did a backflip and panted. He knew he was losing, buand he knew he'd die, but he was going to take someone out with him. He glanced at Mae then at the graves. "These?" he asked softly and destroyed the tombstones. After that, Johan's aura flared and transformed him into his final form.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:19 pm
Mae's eye twitched.
"You.. didn't just do that!" She yelled,blasting him with blades of ice.
Jolly ******** , he's.. scary,but I don't care. He needs to DIE.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:36 pm
Johan stumbled back when the ice hit him, but he roared and unleashed a huge wave of darkness, blowing everyone back.

Dorian winced then looked at Mae. "Mae, finish it!" he yelled. He readied his blizzard to assisst her, Nero readied his wind.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:42 pm
Mae was really pissed,holding back her tears as she fought.Th darkness made her groan a little in pain,but she continued on.
With both of her hands raised in the air, she brought them down and blasting him.
Blocks of ice surrounded his hands,feet,and neck,bringing him to the ground.
She walked up to Johan,no sound except for the struggling grunts from Johan.
She began stomping him,ignoring the fact that she was suppose to finished him off.
"I hate you,I hate I HATE you!" She screeched,her face red and mascara running.
She didn't hold back,usually full force as her small black show met his big body.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games