Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:46 pm
(sorry my computer went haywire on me..) Kino got up and shouted to katiana and bob, " Get a room!!" * Taitto laughed and shouted, " Yea, get a room and let me record it all!!" * Katiana laughed and threw a rock at taitto useing snap ,appear, and throw trick. She kept kissing him though and asked him useing her mind if they should go to a dorm or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:52 pm
User Image

BOB

Bob nodded. 'Let's head to mine, I still haven't really entered it much. Actually just once.'  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Madam LoveinKat

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:55 pm
Katiana holds his hand and pulls him up . She smiles and walks to the dorm with him. (now exiting..lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image

BOB

Bob put his arm over her shoulder and walked to his dorm with her, if anybody showed up unannounced, they'd be facing Attila the Hun.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:23 am
User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠
Serenity
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠

Serenity followed yumaki into the park"yumaki..please speak to me.." she sounded upset as she was a few feet away from him"please.."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:25 am
Yumaki walked into the park with a sigh, this seemed to be the last peaceful place he had besides the cliffs, right now he just needed somewhere to relax and forget about serenity and tristian, if she left yumaki for him then they should be together. Yumaki then found a nice tree and climbed up it, not bothering to Use his wings, he then pulled himself up on a branch and layed there quietly.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:27 am
User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠
Serenity
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠

Serenity followed yumaki into the park"yumaki..please speak to me.." she sounded upset as she was a few feet away from him"please.."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:29 am
Yumaki sighed and looked over to her, his eyes not having any of the shine they used to, they didn't show anything but loss. "what else do you have to say, the only thing you're probabbly here to do is to kick me while I'm down" he said softly.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:31 am
User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠
Serenity
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠

Serenity shook her head"no..no im not i waunted to speak to u yumaki..i love you still i never stopped..when u called off the wedding it scared me and broke my heart..please forgive me" tears began to form

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:35 am
He didn't know what to say, so he said the same things Samantha would have. "how many times are you going to do this!, you leave me about a million times to run to him, and then you sneak away and say you love me, but really that somehow brings you closer to Tristian and farther away from me, for all I know you could be lying right now, and don't leave him, you'll just be breaking another heart." he said in a blank tone and looked up, having the sun beat down on his face.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:38 am
User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠
Serenity
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠

Serenity appeared beside him and without any objections or concerns she hugged him tightly as she kissed his lips deeply her eyes closing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:40 am
He didn't kiss back but she let her kiss him. He had no idea what he felt about her, and this was probabbly all some little trick but he didn't know...  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:42 am
User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠
Serenity
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠

Serenity pulled back and put his hand were her heart was"my..heart only beats for u..i was gunna change u when i had time.." she said sofetly

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:46 am
He just gave up and leaned foreward then pressed his lips softly against hers, however If she left him again...it was over forever.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Misuki Izo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:47 am
User Image
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠
Serenity
♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪ ✄☪☣☢☠

Serenity smiled and kissed back sofetly wrapping her arms around his neck

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games