Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Mall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:39 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Daniel Berry

He smiled and reached up to stroke the child's hair. "You just might be right, Fredrich," he said as the boy yawned. "Maybe you should sit in the back and hold him. He looks like he's not going to let you go any time soon."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ellery Advimi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:38 pm
Mayah Playah

Nikolai Byko
User Image

"Goodness, I thought we'd never make it in time." Nikolai sighed as they pulled into the parking lot. "You're driving skills are still as impeccable as always, dearie." he complimented and gave Leon a pat on the shoulder before opening the door. "Now come along. There's a sale in a few stores and we simply cannot ignore them, darling!"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:43 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon chuckled as he stood out of the car, shutting the door and leaning on the side. "Aww, you're going to dress me, aren't you?" he asked, half teasing and half curious.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:51 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Well somebody has to." Nikolai scowled as he turned to face his boyfriend. "You've got style, dearie, but it's so... How should I put this? Old fashion? Honestly, darling, who wears a suit so casually? It looks fancy and makes me want you, yes, but you can only imagine how much I'll want you when you're wearing jeans and a loose shirt. Mmm, why just the thought..." He shivered with delight at the image in his head. Wanting to wait no more to see it, he hastily grabbed Leon's hand and started dragging him to the many stores ahead of them.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:08 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon groaned, allowing himself to be dragged. "Nikolai, as much as I adore getting dressed up for you, don't get carried away. That means no bunny costumes." He walked somewhat leisurely, keeping his strength in a low amount so that he wouldn't have to walk too fast. "Nt that those aren't fun, it's just that... well, I don't really fit those anymore."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:59 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Yes, yes, I understand, dearie. I only want that outfit on you during Easter." Nikolai sighed himself then smiled whimsically at the violet-haired man. "Now a doctor! Dear me, that's- No! A firefighter! With only the jacket and the helmet! Ooh, I do so hope they sell some~!" he squealed and practically ran to the one of the many maps placed around the mall for visitors. His lime green eyes scanned each store and their position, not like he hadn't been here quite a few times. But who knows? Maybe one sold cosplay!

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:02 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"This can't end well," sighed the man, running his free hand through his hair and watching Nikolai. "Can't we just get that after we get normal clothes?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:48 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Do you take me for a fool, dearie?" Nikolai scoffed and looked over his shoulder at the ex-teacher. "I'm gayer than you, this is my domain, darling! Clothes and fashion is my forte. Just leave these all to me." he smiled and began leading Leon to one of the main stores. "Macy's is having a sale. Their pants are quite good but not durable, so we'll leave those for Ambercrombie and Pacsun. Shirts, however, are an entirely different story, darling. Five for twenty, so let's get ten! I want no polos or stripes!" The Sin looked back at Leon and stared at him for a moment. "Tch, let's get you some contact lens while we're at it, hmm?" he mused and got on his tip-toes to pull the man's glasses off.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:57 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Being too manly to shop for clothes at more than one store, unless it was his suits, Leon barely understood a word that the Sin was saying. Before he could catch up and make sense of it all, he felt his glasses taken from his face, the world instantly blurring. "Gah! N-Nikolai, I need those to see!" he cried, trying to reach for them. "Give them back, I can't see!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:35 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

With a devious grin Nikolai took a step back and held the glasses just out of the man's reach. "Now, now, dearie, we must all pay a price for beauty." he said and grabbed the man's hand. "Besides, you don't even need your eyes as long as I'm around."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:38 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"You know, suddenly, I'm reminded of high school all over again," mumbled the former teacher as he felt his hand taken by his boyfriend. "Alright, alright, but we're keeping those just in case I lose my contacts." After submitting to the Sin, he nodded. "Let's go, before rush hour starts."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:50 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Oh posh, dearie, people will be much too sleepy to try and get in my way." scoffed the Sin as he looked through a rack of shirts. He pursed his lips and looked back at Leon, gazing at his torso. "Hmm... You've a nice body, but your looks wouldn't take plaid well. You're more of a solid color type. Lucky for you, darling, because tees and simple V-necks are always cheap~!" Suddenly, he stuffed a few hangers of shirts into the man's arms. "Now let's get you to try these on." he cooed and led the man towards the fitting room.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:09 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Oomph!" Leon grunted as the shirt were shoved into his arms, too busy trying to figure out how to get them out of his face to see where he was going. Next thing he knew, he was inside a small dressing room, facing a mirror. "Why do I do this to myself?" he pondered aloud before setting the shirts up and tugging his own off. Pulling a dark green v-neck over his head, he looked at himself in the mirror and blinked. "Nikolai, these are too tight!"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:15 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Then stop building more muscles!" Nikolai scolded from outside the room. Luckily, he expected such things to happen and picked up different sizes while Leon tried his clothes on. "Give these a shot, dearie." he said and tossed the new sized shirts over the door. As much as he loved seeing Leon's muscles, he would look so much better in a loose shirt.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:20 pm
Leon Court

User Image

He laughed from inside the room. "Hey, I try to sleep, but you keep keeping me up," protested the man as he caught the shirts, tugging them on and off one by one. After a few minutes, he walked out, fingers still adjusting the rust-colored v-neck he wore. "Is it supposed to be so thin?" asked Leon, fingering the edge.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games