Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:17 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

You are welcome. Is there anything you would like to know about me? *trying to keep conversation*

((GOOD NIGHT!))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:20 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya didn't think there was anything else to know about him, really, but she had to think of something before there was akward silence. "Um.... tell me about your family."  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:58 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

*Feeling he can tell her things about himself, trusting her to not openly say them he tell her* I have a father and mother, King Ballard and Queen Leigh-Ann and a dear younger sister named Noreen. We are a close family, this is the first time I have been so far from home. My father is a tough man but he does a soft side, especially toward Noreen since she is younger. Mother is a well known nice woman, all of our people dear her greatly. Noreen is a great little sister, though she was always around trying to ride horses and shoot with a bow and arrow all because I was doing them. I do miss her greatly though. My apologies, I feel like I am bragging about my life. *blushing slightly*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:02 pm
FairyFumiko

((I might not get to roleplay as much tonight. I have to wake up at 6 am tomorrow!!!))

"No, no, no... it's okay. Your life seems very, interesting..." She was fascinated with this prince's life.  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:07 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

((it's alright, I have to wake up at 8 am, not as early as you))

Thank you. You have sibilings? *glad that they were getting along*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:13 pm
FairyFumiko

"Um, I have two. A little sister and twin brother..." She feels uncomfortable talking about her brother because of what happened when they were younger.  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:30 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

Very nice. My sister was a lovely surprise to all of us, since my parents could not have anymore children after I was born.

*after awhile, the waiter gives Amery the checkbook* there's no hurry so please take your time *she leaves*

*He puts the total plus a five dollar tip* these fries were very good, I never have gotten to eaten them before.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:35 pm
FairyFumiko

Maya has to restrain from laughing again, staring at him as if he were a ghost. "You've never had fries before?" Then she sees him pay all the total. "Oh, you're paying? I guess this is a date, then." She smiles, she likes to make jokes and make people laugh.  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:41 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

Not in my lands no, we have more natural foods from the forest and the markets. *Amery laughs at her joke* It is what the males to for ladies, my father has told me that since I was young *not wanting to tell her yet of his dead financee yet*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:53 pm
FairyFumiko

"Well alright, Mr.Gentleman." Maya feels bad about having him pay the whole price plus tip, so she leaves ten dollars for the tip too.  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:37 am
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

"Well alright, Mr.Gentleman." Maya feels bad about having him pay the whole price plus tip, so she leaves ten dollars for the tip too.

*Amery looks at her with confusion* I do not know the customs of a tip, did I not leave enough *thinking of how he put five extra dollars in the checkbook*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:04 pm
FairyFumiko

"Oh no! You paid fine! I just felt bad having you pay everything! I mean guys usually do that on dates..." She looked down when she said date.  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:47 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

"Oh no! You paid fine! I just felt bad having you pay everything! I mean guys usually do that on dates..." She looked down when she said date.

*Amery blushes* aplogies I did not realize that was the custom here.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:26 pm
FairyFumiko

"Look, that's the thing, there is no custom here! We do, what we believe and feel is right." When she said the word right she grabbed his hand again, unaware that she was doing it.  

PanicWithVanity

FairyFumiko

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:43 pm
Panic At Gotham
FairyFumiko

*with his hand she did not grab, amery places it on top of hers. Starting to get the customs and, trying not to act like a fool in front of the girl he was starting to truly like* I believe I like you very much Maya. *slightly blushing at his boldness*  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games