Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:39 pm
Melody smiled and dove back into the water. She found a body, preserved by the salt water, that looked the same as the ghost. She gently used a wave to bring it back to shore. So you see sirens live off of life energy from the opposite gender, so for me it is men, but we can also redistribute that energy back to others. Now if I do this successfully you can be alive again. But if not we'll have a rouge zombie on our hands. As she spoke she wrote weird symbols in the sand with a stick around the body. She also reached into the water and brought out a weird looking sky blue clam that had a few pearls in it. These are a few of my tears that hold great power. Whenever I cry these form in the ocean with some help from my mom who is the spirit of the ocean. She place one on his head, heart, both hands, and feet. May I? She said putting her hand towards the aura of the ghost.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:44 pm
JJ nooded and reached out his hand.
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:47 pm
"For asking a weird qestion like that." She played with her hair.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:04 pm
"I would love to swim with you" Alexander said to her smiling.  

XxXmasterslaveXxX

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:06 pm
Ceila smiled big. "Lets go!!"
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:07 pm
Melody took his body's hand and his ghost's hand. She started to sing but the words were too fast to hear. The heart started to pump from the body and it started to go from pale to a healthy glow. But Melody started to look pale from losing energy. She would have to get more later but was fine at the moment.  

My_Dear_Juliet_3

XxXmasterslaveXxX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:09 pm
Wrage The Fox
Ceila smiled big. "Lets go!!"
User Image

"where do you want to swim?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:10 pm
JJ eyes widened.
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:12 pm
Shinzo looked amused, seeing the process happen with promising results.
" Astounding..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:14 pm
Ceila looked around "Wheres a good spot?"
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:56 pm
By the time she had stopped chanting the pearls had turned black and cracked into peices and the symbols had disappeared. She was breathing heavily and her heart racing to the point that it hurt. She pulled some pills out of her bag and took them to slow her heart down. She sighed in relief and smiled. So now we wait.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:07 pm
Shinzo raised his hand to a tree and charged his hand, yellow particles spurting from his hand. The tree turned bright, illuminating yellow and dispersed into orbs which went into Shinzo's hand leaving only a patch of soil.
He raised his hand over to the new girl, a finger extended out with the energy of the tree swirling in spiraling lines around his index finger and his hand and forearm.
" You might want some of this. "
He said, casually.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:13 pm
Melody looked at the energy and sighed. That's not what I need. If you didn't hear me I said life energy from the opposite gender. So unless that tree was magically a boy in disguise that won't help me. But if you were to take it I would be able to take that energy from you. Though she said it she didn't expect him to agree.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:16 pm
Shinzo nodded.
" Yes, I know this. That is why I sucked the energy myself. It's now my energy. I absorb matter and other energy and make it my own to expel from my body in various forms. However, it's still my energy that I converted into my own life force. That's why it didn't hurt when you sucked my energy earlier, I have a vast amount of it. "
He extended his hand to her again, the finger extended out.
" Please, take it. "

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

My_Dear_Juliet_3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:21 pm
Oh I didn't take any of your energy. I only said I would. Trust me if I were to take your energy my way you would know. With a sigh she took the energy and put it into a bottle from her bag. She mixed in a few powders and odd ingredients as well as coca-cola. She took a few drinks then smiled as the bit of energy flowed through her. Pure energy tastes horrible on it's own. She explained.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games