Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:53 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

At the mention of his altered name, Markus groaned lowly, causing the Wilhelm family to snap their heads in his direction. The bedridden man shifted a little before his eyes opened a fraction. "Ugh... I feel like crap..." he grumbled and gasped when Mrs. Wilhelm squealed and cradled his head. "Oh Markus!!! I'm so glad you're okay!" she sobbed while holding him tightly, making the man wince.
"That's not helping." he griped.
"Good to see ya, boy." Mr. Wilhelm smiled brightly.
"I thought you'd never wake up." Ethan smiled down at his brother.
Mark gave his family a smirk. "I almost didn't. I remember driving around, then some car kept ramming into me..." He looked over at Lock and Ethan. "Did they catch who did it?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:02 pm
"Yep, and she's safely behind bars, restrained and going on trial for murder," said Lock, tugging a small slip of paper from his pocket. "Speaking of restraining, I bought a ticket for your girlfriend so she can fly up here and visit you while you're recovering. Sound good?"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:17 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

"Murder?" Mark quirked an eyebrow. "Man, glad I didn't end up being on that murdered list." he mumbled, scowling when he was hit upside the head.
"Don't you dare talk like that, young man!" Mrs. Wilhelm scolded. "You're alive and that awful woman is in jail where she belongs, and that's the end of that!"
Mr. Wilhelm grunted and rubbed his nose. "I wouldn't mind hearin' about how it all happened." he commented and looked at Lock expectantly.
"Yeah, me too." Mark agreed before hearing Lock's offer and taking the paper with his good hand. "You serious?" he blinked and looked down at the slip as if it were the holy grail. "Wow... It's been two months since I've seen her, she's going to flip, in a good and bad way." he said and looked at his younger brother. "Hey, you mind-"
"Already sent it." Ethan smiled and held up his brother's phone.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:33 pm

Niji Han

Sitting at the end of his bed, the small neko gave mark a tiny smile. "Hi, Mark-chan" she mumbled, chewing on her sleeve still as she rubbed her good eye. "You feeling better now?" She asked, carefully crawling along the side of the bed until a he could give him a soft hug.
{translation:}

Mayah_Playah

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:34 pm
"It's really a very long story," sad Lock, running a hand through his hair. "But I suppose it wouldn't hurt to let you know." After careful thought, Lock launched into an explanation of everything that had happened, edging around the more...dangerous parts. Once he was finally finished, Lock walked over to Ethan and took his hand, smiling. "The whole thing really brought to light what's important to me, and what I really want and need to protect. That's why I'm glad you're all here, especially you two, Mr. and Mrs. Wilhelm." Taking a step closer to them and releasing Ethan's hand, Lock swallow nervously and looked up at them, all his stubborn, pop star pride suddenly gone in an instant. "I would...I would like to ask your permission to marry Ethan one day. N-not this year, of course, but...but one day, when we've graduated and have started our adult lives." The Korean bowed his head, showing as much respect as he could. "I want nothing more that to be able to keep him happy all his life, Mr. and Mrs. Wilhelm. Please...please grant me your permission!"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:52 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

"Huh... Crazy fan..." Mark murmured and scratched his chin while watching Niji come towards him. "Guess I'd better stop buying Shirley your merchandise." He put his good arm around little girl in a half-hug when she was against him. "Feelin' better than when I got here." he chuckled at her and nearly squeezed the soul out of her when the Lock's words hit home. "Whoa, what?" he blinked and looked over at the pop star.
Mr. and Mrs. Wilhelm tensed up and froze in place when asked for permission to let their son get married. Mr. Wilhelm barely twitched his mustache whereas his wife was frozen with that nervously wide smile on her face and a slowly diminishing laugh coming out of it. A strand of hair popped out of her neat ponytail and somehow got her to move again. "M-Marry..... Uh.... Umm....." Not prepared for this sudden information, Mrs. Wilhelm panicked and quickly turned around to her oldest son. "M-Markus! Uh... Umm.... Are you hungry? Do you need water?" She smiled at Ethan. "What about you, sweetie? You look a little pale, let me get some water!" She was out the door in seconds.
Ethan gave a tiny laugh at his parents' reaction and looked at Lock. "Don't let them get you down," he tried to comfort while patting the celebrity on the back. "They weren't exactly expecting this after hearing that I was in jail."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:01 pm
"It probably won't be the first time they do that to me," sighed Lock, slouching and pursing his lips, his eyes narrowing into bold lines. "Just wait until they find out what Niji does in her spare time." After a moment, Lock stood up straight and stretched his arms way over his head, turning his attention to Mark. "Hey, I've got a huge concert in Tokyo in three weeks. If you're feeling any better, do you think you and Shirley would like to attend?"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

Ethan couldn't help but laugh at Lock's expression. "Better than them yelling, right?" he offered and slowly brought an orange between them. "Here, have an orange." he smiled brightly, seriously believing it would help.
Markus, on the other hand, gave Lock a bewildered look. "Wha - Seriously?" he asked, already having forgotten about the proposal. "I know she'd absolutely die if she got to, so I think I can pull myself out of bed to go." he smirked.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:53 pm
Taking the orange, Lock slowly peeled it and slipped a slice between his lips. Looking to Markus, he smiled and swallowed the slice. "And you both can come in after the concert and meet the rest of the band. They're all more than happy to meet you, Shirley, and Ethan." Lock handed Ethan a slice, kissing his temple. "Ho Joong is really excited to meet you, Mark. He says that any guy who can survive getting hit by a car is worth being buds with. He also speaks English, so I won't have to be your translator!"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:58 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

"Thanks, but I'm not a big a fan of yours like Shirley is. I think you'll be more preoccupied with her." he said and looked over to see his mom coming back.
"Alright, Ethan! Here you go!" Mrs. Wilhelm beamed as she handed her youngest son a glass of water.
"Er, thanks Mom." Ethan murmured and took the glass, though he wasn't quite sure what to do with it.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:04 pm

Niji Han

"Nii-sama! You said you'd go to my tournament in three weeks!!!" The small kitten pouted, hugging her tail to her best as she looked at the pop star. "You promised me!!"

Mayah_Playah
i am a horrible person

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:09 pm
Lock grinned at the man. "Then I'll be sure to give her the grand tour!" he said happily, blushing at Mrs. Wilhelm's sudden appearance. Looking down to Niji, Lock lifted her and sighed. "I know, little one, but Nii-sama has to perform in the big concert. I promise, I'll be back in time to watch your tournament. Cross my heart!"

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
How so?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:13 pm
Pure T0rture

Mayah_Playah

"Tournament?" Mrs. Wilhelm questioned and gave Niji a curious look. Meanwhile she had her back turned to the rest of her family, where Ethan was robbed of his water by his father and his last orange by his brother. Ethan scowled and whined as his father and brother reveled in their treats.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Niji Han

"You'd better make it mister!" She huffed, only to turn to mrs Wilhelm with a smile. "I'm gonna be fighting in korea's national kendo championship!" She smiled, reaching over and taking the orange from Markus, whom she was still sitting next to.

Mayah_Playah
just this whole idea with Niji is all..

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:56 pm
The Korean pulled another orange from his pocket, handing it to Ethan before walking over to kiss Niji's head. "Yeah, our little Niji here is quite a remarkable fighter. She can pin any of the boys in BLAckJAck with ease."

Awesome nerd

Pure T0rture
Oh, it's okay

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games