Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mt.Black rose Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:06 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Are you implying that she wasn't before?" Nikolai sighed exasperatingly. "Was she like this when you married her, darling?"

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:36 pm
Leon Court

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Worse, if you can believe it," he replied, grinning. "Honestly, this is nothing, You should've seen her when we first met."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:47 pm
Mayah Playah
Did you know that Nikki used to go to gyms and would stare at men whenever he 'exercised' on the treadmill?

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"As tempting as that sounds, I'd rather just think about you." Nikolai smiled lazily, though he was still plenty bothered by what Maggie had said.
"At least I can tell him to his face that the feeling is returned."
It shouldn't bother him, it obviously didn't bother Leon, but it just ate away at his insides. She could tell him such things so leisurely, and he was threatened with death if he as much as whispered those words. Managing to say it through a turn of phrase was one thing, but to actually and bluntly say it would solidify everything. If only...
Shaking the thoughts from his mind, Nikolai took another sip of his coffee and gazed back at the card on the desk. "So this restaurant, tell me all about it, darling. I want to know how to dress." he said mainly to keep his mind off of what was gnawing at his conscious.

User Image...............................................................................User Image...............................................................................User Image

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:12 pm
Leon Court

"She said that it's semi-formal, so I guess that means I get to wear that strange suit you ordered me that doesn't seem to like ties," said the man, reaching up one hand to muss his violet hair. "You're going to really like it, though. It's theme is the Seven Deadly Sins."

Awesome nerd
And you're telling me this, why?

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:52 pm
Mayah Playah
I was watching King of the Hill and they had this scene where two gay men were eyeing each other at a gym, and it reminded me of Nikki. Him in his loose pink shirt and black leggings~

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"Dear me, you're certainly enjoying being on the side of the Sins, dearie." Nikolai cooed, wondering how Leon would react to the other Sins. "I'm beginning to think you're my biggest fan."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:46 am
Leon Court

"Of course I am, but for reasons other than your position," he laughed, winking. "The restaurant is divided in two parts: the Deadly Sins and the Heavenly Virtues. I like both sides, to be honest, but that's only because of what I am, I should think." Tugging out a small touch-screen phone from his pocket, Leon looked over the numbers and sighed. "From the looks of it, this might be our last dinner together for a couple of weeks, since I'll be training Maggie during the night and working during the day. I'll barely have time to sleep."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:15 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"I feel as though that's only a religious metaphor for smoking and non-smoking." Nikolai smiled lightly until he heard Leon mention it being their last night together, where his expression dropped instantly. "Well whenever you get the chance, be sure to come home, darling. I'll always leave a spot for you on the bed." he smiled sadly.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:27 pm
Leon Court

"I will come home as often as I can," he promised, smiling and reaching up to cup Nikolai's cheek. "Besides, how am I supposed to piss of Maggie with my feelings for you if I never get to see you?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:32 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"For all we know that could very well be part of her plan, dearie." Nikolai said and leaned into the touch. "Please be careful, darling."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:50 pm
Leon Court

"I'm always careful, Nikolai." Leon smiled softly, then leaned up to press his lips to Nikolai's. "I love you," he whispered against Nikolai's lips before pulling away and smiling. "Alright, come on! We've got to go."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:44 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai closed his eyes and kissed him back. "I-" He stopped himself before he could say the rest, his arm throbbing to remind him why. His smile faltered. "...Me too." he whispered back and opened his eyes when Leon pulled away. He stretched out and stood from his chair. "I suppose it would be best to get away. Alexander might want me dead soon. Come along, dearie." he smiled at Leon and tried to walk through the council room.
The angels around the doorways were all whispering about how his boyfriend was paired up with his deceased wife. Everyone was wondering what would happen and how they would deal with that situation themselves. Nikolai reached out to grip Leon's hand, wanting to think of something far from it. "How was the waiting room, darling? Did you run into acquaintances? I believe there was a meeting just before ours, now that I think about it."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:22 pm
Leon Court

The man instantly tensed, tugging Nikolai closer. "Yes, I met the man who was in it," he said, voice hard. "An old friend of yours, actually. I don't like lying to you, Nikolai, so I suppose it would be wise to tell you that I met Grigori."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:40 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

Nikolai froze when he heard that name. Grigori... He was here? Just an hour ago he was here? It took such strength for the Sin to stay by Leon's side. He wanted so badly to run back into the council room to as much as catch the Russian's scent or run and see if he could still find him. But... But he was with Leon now...
"I-I see..." Nikolai murmured lowly, gulping. "What... What did you two talk about?" The two most important men in his lives ran into each other moments ago. Somehow he didn't feel good about that.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:39 pm
Leon Court

"It seems like much of a blur, to be honest. I can't remember much else than him saying goodbye," he replied harshly, walking faster. "But I'll be sure to see if I can find him tomorrow."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:42 pm
Mayah Playah

ϨʟфϮɧ
User Image

"No." Nikolai replied quickly, moving his hand up to grip Leon's arm. "I've spent more than enough time thinking about him, dearie. Right now all I want is you."

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games