Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
The Blood of Demons, and the Steel of Samurai. -Accepting- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:39 am
"....She's having woman issues, so that might be best." Fuma grunted to Kagu.

Jari just gave the Ninja a toothy grin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:45 am
"What ever. Next time I'm letting her die," Yuki grumbled as he left the room and sat against a wall.

The ninja sighed. "Fine..." He grunted as he walked towards the loudest home in the village.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:59 am
"Just get the Hell out of here." Kagu growled, moving in past Yuki and giving Fuma a shove to the door.

"I'll bring the little s**t head out, dressed and well. Alright?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:13 pm
Fuma gave a grunt as he began to walk out after getting shoved.
As he left, he saw the Ninja once again.
"..."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:22 pm
Yuki tried to sigh but instead winced and held his side.

"Beleive me when I say I don't want me to be here either," the ninja said as soon as he saw Fuma. He jerked a thumb in Yari's direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:46 am
"Whaaaat? No, no no. The Ninja is a total liar..." Jari replied, still grinning.
"I would NEVER do such a thing...."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:38 am
The ninja gave Yari an unamused stare. "Oh? Then I'm leaving," he grunted as he started towards the edge of the village again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:26 pm
Arashi gave a heavy as he wandered through the village, periodically rubbing at the lump on his shoulder where his arm once had been, hot and pain flares coming and going at random. He hoped they would pass, as he was growing quite tired of the constant reminder of what had happened.

Down the dirt road, he noticed the small group of demons and another who he didn't recognize. "Oh dear..." He groaned, worrying what fool got caught up in the mess his village was in now. "Akari is slipping..." He mumbled as he marched to the group.

"Are we behaving?" Arashi asked irritatedly, glaring at Jari.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:47 am
"Oh come on! Why is EVERYONE blaming me??" Jari asked, flailing his arms into the air.
"It was THIS guy that started it all, attacking people for no good reason!!" he exclaimed, pointing at the Ninja.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:34 am
"Pay is good enough reason for me," the ninja replied. "And since I have a bounty to turn in and she probably doesn't want to see me, I'm going to leave," he said as he got further away from the group.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:32 am
Arashi tilted his head with confusion. He knew there was sort of disturbance going on but...

"...Could someone explain to me what happened?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:18 pm
"Ninja tried to kill a friendly demon who was helping your daughter, then a not-so-friendly demon attacked, made him, Yuki, and Fuma his b***h for a little while, then got perforated by Fuma thanks to me giving him a new weapon, aaaaaaaaaand then I dragged him back here because he's a p***k." Jari told Arashi without missing a beat.

Fuma, meanwhile, was busy playing with his new power by clenching a fist, and causing spikes to come out of his arm, over and over again...  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:25 am
"And now I'm leaving because I'm a p***k. Imagine that..." He said as he reached the edge of the village.

Yuki stepped out of the home just in time to hear Jari's explanation. "I heard my name. I'm Yuki," he greeted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:40 am
"...I still feel like I'm missing a large part of this story..." Arashi scratched the back of his head, looking around for someone to give a better explanation than what the Chaos Demon had. He spotted Fuma rather quickly, and was quite surprised to see what he was doing.

"...Fuma?"

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:33 am
"I'm as confused as you are." Fuma grunted, as Jari looked over at Yuki.

"Ah, there's the OTHER one!"  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games