Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood Countess Bathory

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:01 pm
Should I get MY picture of Chris ready, EXTREME? rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 12:17 pm
LOL, I knew it was Chris. But that has me wondering if Claire or Jill will make an appearance in the game.  

Javanomicron

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 1:25 pm
Xenomina
LOL, I knew it was Chris. But that has me wondering if Claire or Jill will make an appearance in the game.

I hope so. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 2:23 pm
after looking at the new trailer I think that it could be an incident similar to las plagas but it could be that umbrella rose up i'm not sure. then also think about weskers involvement in pt 4 as well as ada giving the las plagas sample to another organization maybe its all connected to a bigger picture  

jmfactor

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:08 pm
Blood Countess Bathory
But I wouldn't see it until 2009, right? Dammit, as if it got pushed back. What's the matter? They had 90% of the game made and now decided to restart it?

Dammit, they better have changed his eye color back to blue though, otherwise I will never, EVER, live it down that Capcom would make such a retarded continuity error.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:43 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Blood Countess Bathory
But I wouldn't see it until 2009, right? Dammit, as if it got pushed back. What's the matter? They had 90% of the game made and now decided to restart it?

Dammit, they better have changed his eye color back to blue though, otherwise I will never, EVER, live it down that Capcom would make such a retarded continuity error.

Considering I suck at graphics, you get a free pass. But I will say this:

''I TOLD YOU SO!! HAHAHAHA!!!" Nyah
blaugh  

Blood Countess Bathory

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:06 am
Blood Countess Bathory
Considering I suck at graphics, you get a free pass. But I will say this:

''I TOLD YOU SO!! HAHAHAHA!!!" Nyah
blaugh

*tear*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:05 am
A little bit more info on RE5:

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/805/805931p1.html

Vankala

JeffesinFerre

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:47 pm
Resident Evil 5’s teaser trailer revealed fleet-footed foes, as opposed to the regular lethargic zombies from the previous installments. Famitsu Xbox 360 has stated that the player’s body temperature will play a large role. Prolonged exposure to heat will make it harder to shoot, due to hallucinations and mirages.[15] In an interview with Xbox360ism, Keiji Inafune briefly stated that the game will feature some online elements.

In a Famitsu interview, producer Jun Takeuchi revealed that the enemies are something of a human form that has intelligence, but are neither zombie nor ganado.[13] He also revealed that the game would be played from a perspective similar to that of Resident Evil 4, with Chris appearing on the left side of the screen. One feature is the importance that light and darkness will play in the game. If Chris enters a building his eyes will gradually adjust to the dark interior, while stepping out into sunlight from a dark area will result in glare temporarily hindering his vision.

Sounds Incredible......

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:16 pm
Yup. We know.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:38 pm
Can someone attempt to get a picture of the girl teh article is talking about? I would but my computer isn't equipped for that. ^^;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:02 pm
What would you guys do without me?

User Image

Personally, I think it's Sherry. She looks old enough. 22.

Actually she reminds me of Nina from Tekken. But obviously it's not her. Unless Capcom decided to ******** around with us, and put in a clip from Tekken 6.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:08 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
What would you guys do without me?

User Image

Personally, I think it's Sherry. She looks old enough. 22.

Actually she reminds me of Nina from Tekken. But obviously it's not her. Unless Capcom decided to ******** around with us, and put in a clip from Tekken 6.

Or maybe they wanted to piss the fans off and add Ashley to the game. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:32 pm
Vash Thompson

No, no... Look at the ears. If that was Ashley, they would be 3 times as big.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:03 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Vash Thompson

No, no... Look at the ears. If that was Ashley, they would be 3 times as big.

Ear reduction surgery?
s**t, maybe it's Cindy from Outbreak.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games