Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:21 am
empress dee

TheDarkmasterchumble

Gavin laughed. "Gave us the land? Link's begging? I doubt that. If she's as ruthless as you say, she probably wouldn't have even done that. We snuck here a few months ago. We were living on Outset, but the people there seem to hate me. I guess she came to terms with us living here after a while though, so I'll thank her for that." "Yeah, the cannon balls were kind of annoying..." Gwen added, referring to the cannons that Tetra continuously shot at them when she figured out they were here.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:59 am
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

(I know about windwaker and Tetra but Gabriel doesn't he knows a different set of characters all together.)

Gabriel tilted his head before speaking. "I suppose I should introduce myself. I am Gabriel. Now about Tetra. I'm curious as to how she could be the princess if this isn't a Hylian land." He said looking at them confused.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:11 am
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

((That's cool. I hope I don't spoil anything...))

Gavin and Gwen turned their heads towards Gabriel. "Um... good question... who wants to explain? Gwen? You're smart, and I explained the last one." Gavin shoved him forward. "Um, right then... So... Tetra is like... so, you know how there's a different Link for each region of Hyrule? Like, there's Link Windwaker and Link Twilight and Link Ocorania and all of them? Well, it's like that with all of them... So there's a different Ganon and Zelda for each. Well, Tetra is the Zelda of Windwaker..." He said, trying to explain it. "So basically, she just is." Gavin said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:17 am
TheDarkmasterchumble
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

(you won't I know the FULL Game story for windwaker.)

Gabriel just continued looking slightly more confused. "But isn't Hyrule for WindWaker completely submerged under the ocean?" He asked trying to make sense of it.

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:05 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
Okay, that's good

empress dee

Gavin shook her head, but Gwen nodded his. "Yes, but that doesn't mean that she can't be Princess." "Well, technically..." "Don't talk to me about all that technical crap." "I was just going to say, that if land doesn't exist then nobody can be ruler of it." "Yes, but it does exist. It's just under the ocean." "Yeah, but it's not in the Windwaker islands." "Except that it's under the Windwaker oceans, therefore she rules the Windwaker isles." "Right... So yes." Gavin said, turning to Gabriel.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:13 pm
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shook his head before speaking. "This is Just confusing. We should go see some of my pals while we're in the world of Hyrule." He suggested wanting to change the subject before his brain exploded.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:21 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble

empress dee

Gwen shrugged. "As long as they're not on Outset, whatever." "Where?" Gwen said with a shrug. He didn't really care what the others wanted to do, he'd probably just end up tuning them out of he got bored.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:31 pm
(be creative it isn't exactly like the games isn't that what you told me Dee?)
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled before speaking. "Well you aren't going to believe this but. There's a part of Hyrule in which Dark Link, Shiek, Link, and Fierce Deity, Are all walking around in their own bodies. As friends. In this Hylian Land there is no Gannondorf or Gannon because he was killed by the four of them out of revenge for killing their Zelda." He said as he took out Sabrina and began setting her up again.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:53 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
Creativity is always welcome. Although, aren't Shiek and Zelda the same person?

empress dee

Gavin shrugged. "Sounds cool." "But it didn't answer my question. Where is said place? If it's close enough we can sail there, but if not then we'll figure something else out." Gavin shook her head. "He said another part of Hyrule. It can't be that far. But why don't you just set up a portal anyways?" "Because we need to wait until the other links die out. I had to make a portal here earlier. If I just make them at will, then there will be 30 different links to other places lying around. There's an extremely low chance of us going where we're supposed to." He explained. Gavin rolled her eyes. "You could've just said 'because it's dangerous'..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:12 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
(Fierce Deity was supposed to be a form of Link when he puts the mask on but no they all have different bodies all their own in this timeline Shiek was Split from Zelda and this Shiek is a boy. Also Leaving Billy so he can play with the Moblins more. Mainly due to only being able to take two others with him.)
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel shook his head before speaking. "You'll see what I mean when we get there. We have to be close enough for everyone to be caught into the warp." He said walking over and jamming on Sabrina as a multiple colored orb surrounded the three of them and they appeared in a land where the castle was still being rebuilt and the land looked as though a lot of effort had been put into making it green again.

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:31 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
Oh, derp, you said that, sorry.
But you probably shouldn't leave Billy behind. Or maybe Dee has some awesome creative way of having him follow.

empress dee

Gavin laughed as the orbs surrounded them. "Ha, your guitar is magic? I mean, it's not bad or anything, just kinda... ironic." She said with a shrug. She really had no idea what they meant. As they got to the other side of Hyrule, the twins looked around. They were excessively curious when it came to new places, especially Gavin.

((Also, I haven't been getting the notices for this, so I'll be a little bit slower when replying))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:41 pm
(She's gonna have to. If he whistles the exact same song that Gabriel played on his guitar he would be able to appear at the castle's gates just like they were. also Hylirea is pronounced High-lie-re-ah)
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel grabbed Gavin by the hand and headed inside to the Castle Town. "Don't worry we have an invitation. I keep it with me but it only appears in this exact part of Hyrule. Welcome to the land of Hylirea. And no. that's just a warp song that if played correctly will bring them to the castle gates. Depending on what type of instrument you play it on you get various ranges. If a person whistles it then only they will warp here. If it's played on an Ocarina then you get one person to go with you my guitar allows me to take two with me. Now then let's go see the Prince." He said as he showed the letter to the Guard who allowed them to enter the gate. "There's a guy not far behind us that is her twin brother. Let him in as well." He said as they continued making their way to the castle.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:04 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
I'm just going to say, that you probably shouldn't leave people behind in a role-play. It can be rude. And I'm sure she will think of something, she's our captain after all.

empress dee

Gavin and Gwen followed Gabriel, eager to explore. "So basically, you can get here by that tune? Depending on the instrument it can take so many people?" Gavin asked as he talked about the warp song.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:17 pm
(Well I really didn't want to leave Billy behind but I didn't wanna move him without her being online. Plus this little realm is one that I dreamed up. and in my dreams If I played a guitar I would only be able to warp two people.)
Paranormal Teddy

empress dee

Gabriel smiled and nodded. "Exactly." He said as they made their way into the Throne Room where Shiek was sitting in the chair and signing various papers. "Yo, dude, you need some Visine your eyes are seriously red." He said Jokingly as Shiek glared at him for a moment before smiling.

Shiek Glared at Gabriel before smiling. "I tried it. Didn't work. You should'v come back earlier I'd given you a job since you're such a bum and still wearing the same outfit." He said jokingly. To them This was just banter. Like old friends chatting casually. Despite Shiek being the Prince and all.  

DMChumble

Tycoon

5,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Bearanormal

Otherworldly Bear

17,150 Points
  • First Fall 15
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:26 pm
TheDarkmasterchumble
That makes sense. Also, did you think about putting it in the Dreams forum? I think it would be an interesting one .w.

empress dee

Gavin and Gwen watched as the two conversed. Well, no, Gwen was watching, but Gavin was looking around the room they were in. Gwen also noted that Shiek's eyes were extremely red, most likely due to over working.
((Ran out of ideas, sorry))  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games