Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:07 pm

[[Angelus, I'll reply tomorrow.]]
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:37 pm

((Sounds good to me(: ))

angelus toxicus

Adorable Faun

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:17 am

User Image

User Image

As she wrote, her mind focused on two things at the same time: writing and relief. Writing was (obviously) the current action that she was doing. Her relief was due to the realization that yet another school day was over. Raven reflected back onto her day and, further, to the entire week. She blushed at seeing how much had happened in such a short period of time. Also, Raven's mind randomly wandered back to their class. Now that she thought about it, the girl found their new dance teacher, Milly, to be somewhat callous. Or was that how Raven translated her actions to be? In her opinion, a teacher was a figure who encouraged students' growth, not suffocated it. Raven had the strangest feeling that Milly wanted to suffocate their progress. She was no teacher but a tyrant.

Snapped out of the thoughts by a voice, Raven's hand jerked across the page. Her pen left a small line of smearing ink. Heart fluttering, Raven glanced up to see Amelia. "Oh Amelia!" Her left hand rested over her quickly throbbing breast. "God, you scared me!" Raven playfully swatted at the girl. "You're so mean."

Just then, her stomach gave a very unsightly growl, one that made Raven smile sheepishly. "Hah, if you didn't already hear that. Yeah, I am. Wanna go get a snack from the cafeteria?"

OOC : ----
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:34 am

heart

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:06 pm

((Forgive me I have been in the hospital and behind in every rp so I am tryin to catch up))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:22 pm

[[Oh my god. Wolfy, what happened? Are you all right?]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:35 pm

Evoblack
[[Oh my god. Wolfy, what happened? Are you all right?]]

((I have a really bad heart apparently))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:48 pm

[[Sweetie, I hope you get out. We've missed you! And I REALLY hope your heart is okay. That is some...sucky news.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Evoblack
[[Sweetie, I hope you get out. We've missed you! And I REALLY hope your heart is okay. That is some...sucky news.]]

((I am really sorry I hope im not holding everything behind, I feel better then I did though))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:22 pm

[[Actually, you aren't. I really am waiting on other people to reply. I know that they'll get to this once the holiday hype is over. How is your holiday?]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:47 pm

Evoblack
[[Actually, you aren't. I really am waiting on other people to reply. I know that they'll get to this once the holiday hype is over. How is your holiday?]]

((Horrible I got home yesterday and when I got there my fiance broke off the engagment bc she found someone else ((She is just a player)) and I have been cryig non stop an im trying to stop bc its not good for my heart))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:55 pm

[[Oh god. *hugs* I really wish that I could hug you for real. Unfortunately, all I have are my words. People can be truly horrible, so surprisingly horrible.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Evoblack
[[Oh god. *hugs* I really wish that I could hug you for real. Unfortunately, all I have are my words. People can be truly horrible, so surprisingly horrible.]]

((*smiles slightly* Its ok, and yeah I know they can be went through alot of s**t with her))
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:03 pm

[[You are an extraordinary person, Wolfy. I hope you know that, because all of us here do.]]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:05 pm

((Thanks hun you know what I think im going to make an rp out of it I usually do))
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games