Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:37 pm
Nyx nodded and then kissed him softly. She took the hat off his head and wore it again with a bright smile. "We know that. But this is what we want to do." she said as she kept fighting back her tears. In a way, she was sad and worried about what was going to happen to them. Yet she was also happy because she thought of how the others would be safe in the end. "And no matter what happens Cross, I know I'll see you again." she said gently as the thought of when Abyss rejoined his family played through her head. Tori stared at him quietly for a long moment before she raised her hand. She was about to slap him before she stopped herself and groaned. "I really should smack some goddamn sense into you!" she shouted as her expression remained blank to hide her emotions. "You are not a weapon and you are not a monster. You do have friends but you're being so stupid and stubborn that you just can't see that! Marie, Cross, Luna, and Nyx! They are your friends! And they would sure as hell risk their lives for you just like I would." she said, as she tried to stay calm but failed. "You're not responsible for all those deaths! The one who made you this way is. It's all Vertigo's fault! Not yours!" she said as her hands clenched into fists and she gritted her teeth to stop herself from shouting again. She let out a heavy sigh and looked back at him. "Yes that would've been a horrible life for me but at least there would be one good thing about it. I would've had you. All those years, I could've had you as my brother and I wouldn't have lived alone my whole life. I'd give everything for that." she said as she looked at the ground and shook her head. "Look, this is my life Shadow and you can't make decisions for me or tell me what to do.....but I'll respect your wishes and stay here. Just be careful and you better come back." she said as she gave him a gentle expression and ruffled his hair playfully. "Even if I was free, I'd always come back to you. Freedom just wouldn't be the same if I were alone." she added quietly before she hugged him tightly, something she wasn't used to doing. She then let him go and sighed again as she started to head back to the house.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:05 pm
Cross nodded and he sighed poking her on the nose.

"Alright then..I understand."he said softly and looked down at her.

"I'll take my hat back later."he teased smiling.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:33 pm
User Image

Locations:Shadow's Room | Moods: Shocked/Semi-Happy/Curious | Thoughts: What?!?!/Hmm/Wait, what?

Marie was completely shocked at what she was hearing. Shadow was......social. And he had many...friends? This person the old man was describing was nothing like the Shadow she knew now. Shadow was cold and rarely talked. Something had changed from the time when he was a child to present day time. She didn't know what though.

Hearing that Marie reminded the old timer of his grand daughter, made Marie smile to herself. She didn't know if it was a compliment or not, but by the look on his face, she knew it was. But the fact of it, made her kind of sad. Maybe on some deep subconscious level, the only reason he attached himself to her was because she resembled this man's grand daughter. But on the other hand, she thought that if she hadn't resembled her, would he have even batted an eye towards her without trying to fight her? Or does he actually think of her as a friend for who she is? She didn't quite know the answer. She didn't expect she ever would.
"Your grand daughter must have been an amazing person. I'm sure she's much happier now,"she said with a slight smile on her face. She couldn't really think of anything to say besides that. It was just her way of showing compassion.

A sudden thought popped into her head. She had just remembered him saying something about an incident. She looked up and said,
"You mentioned and incident six years ago. Tell me, did he have anything to do with it?". She was curious for many reasons. The main one being that she might be able to figure Shadow out.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:42 pm
Nyx rolled her eyes and smirked at him. "That is, if I let you take it." she said as she giggled. "You'll have to fight me for it if you want it back this time." she said as she winked and then twirled his hat in her hands. Luna finally headed back inside and she saw Nyx with his hat. "You're never going to let that go are you?" she teased with a chuckle. Nyx shook her head. "Of course not! It may be his hat but I think it was practically made for me." she said as she stuck her tongue out at her.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:04 pm
Cross shrugged and without even touching the hat..it flew up to his head.

"Yet it likes me more."he teased poking Nyx on the nose.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:52 am
Dr. Collin makes stressful sigh with regret and sadness in his eyes. It was a clear sign that it was difficult to answer, but he knew someone has to know. "What I'm about to tell you stays with you and your friends. Never say a word of this to the boy.", he pleads with worry as he began to tell Shadow's sad past. "Years ago, I was once Shadow's personal doctor. Prophecy entrusted him and Tori to me long ago for their well being. But Director Vertigo seized him after Prophecy was sealed and I was forced to follow after him by applying with the experiments. I was forced to leave Tori behind and follow Shadow for I knew what dangers awaited him in Vertigo's lab. I always watched him alone and afraid as he began to resist the scientists like a frightened little animal. And thats when it was decided that his well being was to develop first. And thats when i volunteered to be his guardian. But Shadow was far to out of reach at first, but then I brought my grand daughter Lucy. She went into the sealed room without me knowing and I was afraid Shadow would kill her out of fear. But when i got there, he was wrapped in her arms like a lost child looking for its mother. And thats when I knew it anyone could bring the boy into the light, it would be my own grandchild. Which then inspired me to work hard and find a way to smuggle Shadow out of Vertigo's reach by becoming a Director myself and over throw him. I even brought him more companions from the other labs to comfort him more. Jacob, Alex, and Amy were developing experiment destined to become bio-weapons. And yet, Shadow knew their fate. Thats when he started to show more aggression toward the staff as he fought them off to and always sabotaging their equipment to prevent them form harming his friends. As time went by, we all had grand times with Shadow, and he managed to develop strong bond with the three, myself and especially my grand daughter. After school, she would always ask me to bring her to work to see Shadow. Not a moment went by that she hasn't thought of him and Jacob, Alex, and Amy. Seeing how much she loved them, I decided to go into politics and have the children find new homes and adopt Shadow as my own grandson. I promised Lucy she would get to have a little brother for her birthday and I knew Shadow could have never been a better choice. She loved him as if he was her own child and Shadow loved her as any child that would loved a mother. But then one day, Shadow started to become more powerful and violent toward the staff the day I managed to free Jacob, Alex, and Amy. And Vertigo took notice that Shadow's powers were greatly increasing at an alarming rate. He managed to take him into the research department and was able to adopt Shadow himself, leaving him out of my reach. Lucy was devastated and tried to stop them. She was forced to spend her birthday alone without her honored guest.....her little brother ever to be seen again. Then Jacob, Alex and Amy devoted themselves to rescue their beloved friend and take him home were he belongs. And Lucy went with them that night. I never knew about it because I was in my office trying to find a way to find out where Shadow was being located. But apparently, Lucy knew all along for she worked harder and found his location without telling me she found him. When I heard the news later, I found out that my own grand daughter was killed as well as Jacob Alex and Amy. And whats worse, Shadow was right there and watched them die. And....my only guess it that the trauma of losing them caused a him a deep shock and wiped out his memory.", Collins explain and wipes a few silent tears from his eyes. "I don't know how the lab got destroyed along with the staff, but somehow I knew deep in my heart that it was Shadow. They all say he died when the flames engulfed the lab. But it was all a cover to hide that one of their experiments destroyed the lab and escaped. And I knew only Shadow's rage would be capable of such a thing. But not to the extent I saw. Seeing the rubble and the piled corpses was like hell has broken loss. Shadow has never killed anyone, but I couldn't think of anyone else except for a child of Prophecy to be capable of such devastation.", he said as he looked at Marie with slight fear in his eyes. "Knowing Shadow, he must have lost himself and went on a rampage. With in one night, he killed ten thousand guards, wrecked the security system, and destroyed every part of the facility until there was nothing left. All done at the age of ten.", Collins knew it, but he didn't want to believe Shadow could have done such a terrible thing. But he can never blame him. He would have done the same if he was forced to watch his loved one die and you couldn't do anything but watch.  

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:46 am
Nyx watched the hat fly onto his head and she pouted. "But, but..." she started and then he poked her nose. She huffed and crossed her arms. "Oh fine! Keep your hat! But it so likes me more and you know it!" she said stubbornly before the sound of laughter filled her ears. She tilted her head as she saw Luna laughing hysterically at them and then she joined in on the laughter.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:01 pm
Cross laughed gently and kissed Nyx's forehead.

"Whatever you say dear."he teased. He then grinned at Luna.

"It's good to finally hear you really laugh."he said smiling.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:43 pm
User Image

Locations:Shadow's Room | Moods: Depressed | Thoughts: Oh dear........that happened

Hearing this, Marie started to well up in her eyes as well. She knew that if Shadow were to remember this, it would destroy him. She saw that the man had tears falling out of his eyes. Her heart when out to him. Telling something like that to a complete stranger must've been hard for him. She put her hand on his shoulder and said,"You are a man who didn't need that burden to carry. I am so sorry for your loss,". She could sense his sadness from a mile away. But she picked up on fear as well. She figured it wasn't a memory he would be too fond of. No one could be found of such a horrible thing. Even if he hadn't have asked her not to tell Shadow about this, she wouldn't have.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:20 pm
"Oh man, dont worry about me child. Actually I am relived to see him again. I see you have been taking very good care of him.", he smiled seeing Marie's big heart. The feeling he had from her reminded so much of Lucy. And if he didn't know any better, it probably might have worked the same way with Shadow. "Even if he doesnt remember Lucy, his heart is still alive because of her. Seeing that look he gave you is proof of that. He used give Lucy that same look every time she came to him.", he smiles look back at her while heading out. "He must have called you an angel hasn't he.", said the doctor with an assuring look that calling someone an angel has meaning.

Shadow waits outside and looks back to see the doctor approaching. He hands him his assault rifle and heads toward the jeep. "hope you know how to use that thing", he said walking to the vehicle.

Collins cocks the assault rifle,"Beleive me, I do.". "After all, im the one who taught you.", he thought to himself smiling at Shadow with his back turned.  

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:00 pm
User Image

Locations:Outside | Moods: Sigh | Thoughts: Hmm.......

Marie was a little surprised that the man had known that Shadow called her that. She knew at that point that the old man knew something. Just as she was about to ask him about it, he left. She sighed and stood in the room for several minutes going through everything she just heard in her head. It was hard to take in but she knew she had to. So with a small step she started her way out of the room and to the outside. She crossed her arms as she walked out and kept her head down. She walked outside and saw Shadow and the old man going towards the jeep. She quickly caught up to them. "Hey, you're not leaving me here by myself. I don't think so,"she said with a little bit of anger in her tone. There were a few reasons why she didn't want to stay. But the main reason was because she didn't want to go on a clean rage again.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:29 pm
Luna looked over at Cross and she tried to stop laughing for a moment. "Well I'm pretty sure you'd rather hear me laughing instead of crying. But don't get used to it alright. I'm supposed to be a big grump." she said as she made a face at Nyx who was still laughing. "You are! Smelly Luna the big old grump!" she said teasingly as she made a face back at her. "Oh shut up." she said as she tried not to smile and crossed her arms. Nyx's ear twitched and she tilted her head. "Where did lover boy go?" she asked as she pouted. "Why does it matter? Let him go do whatever he wants." she said as she huffed. Nyx got up and walked outside with Luna following behind her. She followed Shadow's scent until she spotted him with the old man and a jeep. She then noticed Marie and she whistled to get their attention. "And we're coming too! There's no way we're missing out on this!" she said as she ran up to them. Luna's eyes widened as she was dragged along. "What do you mean we?" she asked as she stumbled and tried to keep up with her.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:45 pm
Cross laid back and sighed. Fate grumbled as he adjusted himself below the table.

"You guys are to ******** loud..worse then helicopters.."he growled and Cross laughed.

"Get used to it kid."he said softly and Fate chuckled and tried to fall asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image

Just when Shadow thought Marie's stubbornness was expected, Nyx and Luna caught him off guard as Shadow instantly shook his head with his eyes shut away. "No its too dangerous. Besides, you'll only get in my way", he said as he crossed his arms. As stubborn as he may seem, Shadow only wants them safe. The last thing he wants is another victim of his own ordeals.

Collins motions his glasses as he sees two more young angels appear before him. After seeing Shadow trying to push them away with harsh words, Collins nudges him,"He come now. Are you really gonna turn down these two sweet young ladies and Marie's kind offer to help? Trust me, you need them more than you realize.".

"This is my problem not theirs. Dont encourage them.", Shadow says in a tone.

"Okay fine. If this is your problem, go find the base yourself", he stated as he put his hands behind his back looking straight at Shadows Crimson eyes.

At that moment, Shadow became stumped and growls silently knowing he has no choice. Collins was the only one who knows the location. Shadow crosses his arms as he makes a long sigh.

"And besides, having a few ladies around might lighten you mood a little. Im sure you ladies know that for sure", he said to shadow and then to the girls with his eye brows raising all goofy like a flirty grandpa. "The name is Dr. Philip Collins. But you can call me Phil or Grandpa Philip

Shadow hides his face in his bangs to hide his flustered face as he pulls Phil by the mustache to his face. "Just get your a** in the car and drive. Okay Doc?", he says in an irritated tone with his teeth grinding. But all Phil did was chuckle from seeing Shadow all worked up.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:05 pm
Nyx couldn't help but giggle at Philip and she smiled. "Well it's nice to meet you Grandpa Phil! You can call me Nyx." she said before she noticed Shadow all worked up. She laughed even more and started playing with his ears. "Oh lighten up lover boy! No need to be so serious." she said in a playful tone. "You're almost as grumpy as smelly old Luna. And we don't need two grumps. No sirree! I won't allow it!" she said as she was growing excited and slightly hyper. Luna's ear twitched at the goofy flirty look Phil had when he introduced himself and then she shook her head at the way Nyx started behaving. "And I'm Luna. Unfortunately, her twin." she said as she pointed to Nyx. She tried not to laugh at the way she messed with Shadow. She gave him an apologetic look before turning her attention back to Phil. "Now I would just absolutely love to stand around here and waste time with getting to know you better. But....I believe there's somewhere we're supposed to be heading to?" she said as she crossed her arms. Nyx looked over at her twin and she grinned. "Road trip!" she said excitedly. Tori entered the house again as the cold started to bother her and she noticed it was strangely quiet. She walked around and found Cross with Fate but the twins weren't there anymore. "Thank god." she muttered with a sigh of relief before she sat down in a chair.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games