Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:58 pm
"Already off....Went off before I hit the ground..." Tango replied, looking back at the factory.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:00 pm
"Good. They need to find us, and it's a little hard to do that when my beacon disappears."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:46 pm
"Hard to ignore a large black figure in the middle of the day....." Tango told her, now looking at the sky.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:59 pm
"Not my point." Edge sighed, finishing get the last of her armor on.

"They use radar, not sight. Going with sight sometimes causes things to be overlooked."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:08 pm
While Edge was busy with her armor, Tango went from standing to being back on the ground.
While the fire had burned through his armor, the second blast had played pinball with everything past it.
"I....I can hear the vehicles..." he said in a dull tone, the Evac/Rescue crews appearing in the distance.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:14 pm
Steam was among the group of rescue vehicles, driving a motorcycle plated with armor that looked like what he was wearing. He drove up to the two and turned the bike off. "What happened?" he asked without dismounting as a couple emergency personal came to collect Tango.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:23 pm
"That's a good thing." Edge said as she looked at Tango, curious as to why he was laying down.

"Tango, what's the matter? Can't handle a bit of heat?" She tried to tease as the vehicles rolled in. She quieted up and stepped back, not wanting to get caught in the traffic of the rescue workers as they gathered up Tango.

"Maverick." She answered Steam bluntly, as if the answer weren't obvious enough. "One of them from the razed sector. He was ordered by someone to kill me. Settled with scorching Tango instead." Edge looked to the other Hunter.

"Any reason why I had to stupidly verify when I called out?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:41 pm
"We've been dealing with someone masking their voices as others. Mainly as Hunters, to drive our attention somewhere to use it to their advantage...We thought this was the same." One of the crew told Edge.

"Are you injured at all, ma'am?"

One of the med units dealing with Tango, as he was placed in a vehicle, began assessing the damage he had taken, but then noticed something out of the ordinary, and slowly tried to sift through the wound, before a hand wrapped around their wrist.
Tango's.
He stared up at them, shaking his head as the vehicle began moving out.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:46 pm
"Sounds like whatever jacked Haley." Edge grunted, before giving a tired sigh. Things were never going to be easy. "Or something like them anyway...

"And I'm fine. At least to return to base." She answered. "I didn't feel the fire do any damage. Just a bit hot in some areas, scorched in others. My father can look me over, double check nothing got over heated." She looked at Tango, just seeing him grip the med unit's wrist as they drove away. Her eyes narrowed, but she said nothing.

"So, how the Hell am I suppose to verify who I am now?" Edge looked back the the crew member.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:50 pm
"We can tell now, ma'am. It was over the comms we didn't know. The Verification calls for just your persona behind the voice.......So you biting our heads off verified you........"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:43 pm
"I'll see if I can track him. Any idea which way it went?" he asked before starting the bike up again. It seemed rather quiet for a motorcycle.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:05 am
"I see..." Edge replied awkwardly to the med unit, shifting uncomfortably on her feet.

"I'll try to keep that in mind..." She muttered, as she walked over to Tango's container, tucking it under her arm again. No doubt he would go hay wire if she forget it here.

She looked back at Steam, gently shaking her head.
"I didn't pay any attention to him.. Too much in shock. He just disappeared."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:15 am
A beeping came onto both Steam's and Edge's Comm systems.
"To all Hunters in sector K. There have been reports of possible Mavericks in Sector K-27." Icarus spoke.

"One of the sighted were responsible for the recent razing of Sector E-6. Use extreme caution."

"Hunter Edge, you are to report back to HQ."

Another large vehicle rolled next to Steam, Dozer on the back.
"That's us. I need to go break something..." he growled, still pissed about his recent humiliation.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:35 am
"There you go." Edge grunted after the comm. "I guess he didn't go too far." She started her way to K-27 but was quickly stopped by the following message.

"Oh come on..." She gave a depressed sigh, frowning as Dozer rolled in to back up Steam. "I'm not even hurt, Icarus." She pleaded.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:38 am
"Edge, if you don't arrive to explain why Tango is in our Med Bay, I don't think what will happen is going to be pretty..." Icarus sighed.
"I know you're not injured, but it's to make sure he survives."

Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games