Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy grinned, entranced by her love story. 'It must've been hard for you to lose him.' she said, then looked at Adrian. 'I'm Adrian's Companion. Or, well, I will be. If he can put up with me.' she blushed, then looked back at Hattie. 'Continue if you want to!'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:20 pm
"go ahead." xaene nodded, a small sigh sliding through his lips as he wondered who the dragon demon was.... it had to be a family member... "oh... i-i'm.... gonna be Dominick's soon..." he added, his cheeks going a dark red as he played with his ring.
"please do... its... rather interesting..." Drake nodded, thinking along the same thoughts as his brother.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:04 pm
She nodded, starting to comb Dom's hair again. "As I am immortal, I chose to use my position as the Companion of the leader of the Riders to make myself the official caretaker. Each Rider is chosen by birth, and I made it a point to raise them myself, although Dominick and Grigorii were both unintentional. Adrian wasn't even supposed to be War. I fought for him to stay normal. I wanted him to be free. Unfortunately, Grigorii managed to stand up and say they needed him." She reached out a hand to Adrian, smiling when he took it and squeezed. "I didn't want my precious baby to be such a gruesome Rider, but he does his job well."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy watched her, hand on her own heart. 'I wish you'd raised me.' she whispered before standing and making her way to the door. 'I'm heading to bed.' she said with a yawn, then pushed the door and made her way towards her room. She jumped onto the bed, her face buried in the giant pillows around her and closed her eyes, not completely asleep yet.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:13 pm
"what do you mean that Grigorii and dominick were unintentional?" drake asked as he tipped his head to the side.
"and.... who's companion are you?" Xaene added, scratching his head  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:22 pm
Hattie nodded at Adrian. "Go after her."
He nodded and followed Amy to the room. "Baby? Are you alright?"
"I raised Grigorii and Dominick before I chose to raise the Riders as a whole. And I was the Companion of the last Famine."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
'Nothing's wrong.' Amy replied, rolling over. 'I'm just absolutely shattered.' she smiled turning onto her side and awkwardly snuggling under the sheets. 'Joining?'
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:46 pm
"hm... thats... odd..." Drake mumbled, tipping his head to the side slightly as he glanced to his brother.
"okay.... " xaene nodded biting his lip. should he ask if she knew what the dragon demon who killed him looked like?  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:52 pm
Hattie shrugged, shifting her legs. "What's on your mind, Xaene dear?"
"Amy, is this because of Hattie?" he asked, sitting next to her on the bed. His hair moved slightly to the side, revealing a tiny silver hoop.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:55 pm
"i was just wondering if you knew what your husbands killer looked like...?" Xaene asked, chewing on his lip nervously.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:16 pm
"Not really. All I remember were his eyes...they were like mirrors."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:27 pm
"ugh..... crap...." Xaene sighed and shook his head. "did he have hair that was super long, tied back in a loose ponytail?"
"if so... that was our dad... but if his hair was golden.... and in the same style; then it was our grandfather..."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:30 pm
She shook her head. "It was neither. His hair was red."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:36 pm
Xaene gave a loud groan and shook his head. "that's....."
"his name is Adra. or... Adramelech." drake murmured softly, pulling a hand through his hair. "he's technically one of us... but also not... " he shrugged lightly.
"he's one of the arch demons... so there's not much we can do about it..." the dragon leader shrugged "and now... he's moved on to the crow demons... he's living within a boy named Michael...."  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games