Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:02 pm
She hit him with a pillow, smiling despite herself. "No, it's not. Hand me the guitar," she says, holding out a pale, thin hand.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:21 pm
He didn't make an attempt to give her the guitar. "Shouldn't you be resting?" he slowly rose an eyebrow as a smirk climbed up on his face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:33 pm
"Shouldn't you give the guitar to me before that girl out in the hallway stars thinking you're a rock star?" she retorted, gesturing at a pretty, yet obviously younger than Michaela, girl bounced up and down, grinning at Alcott.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:16 am
He just moved the guitar out of her reach. "Maybe I am. You don't know my life." he scoffed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 12:47 am
"Alcott, don't make me do something I'll regret," she warned. "And it'll be bad, so give me the guitar."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:30 am
"Oh, I'm shaking." he said with a fake shake but a real mocking smile.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:14 am
Michaela pouted her lips, then got a mischievous look in her eye. "I'm serious, Alcott. This is my last warning."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:36 pm
"I'd like to see you try to get the guitar for yourself." he challenged.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:50 pm
"Alright, fine, WE'RE OVER!!"
Mere seconds after her words echoed through the room, a crowd of nurses and even doctors ran in, their numbers written in numerous things. In the chaos, Michaela swiped the guitar from Alcott, smirking. "Need some help, honey?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:39 pm
Alcott gave her an odd look. "What? We were never - OH GOD!!" He pressed himself against the wall as an entire horde ran up to him, he even saw weak patients climb out of their beds for him! What the Hell!? There was no possible way he was this irresistible! Not even A-list stars get this kind of attention!!
The half-breed gasped for air and tried to push the pieces of papers with numbers written on them out of his shirt and even his pants, but each time one got out three more came in its place! He groaned as girls and guys talked about all the things they'd do together when he heard Michaela's voice in the middle of all the bedlam. He slowly looked over at her and mouthed the words, 'I hate you.'

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:51 pm
"What's that?" she mocked, holding a hand up to her ear. "You love Titanic and foster orphaned puppies?"
At this, even more people came up, causing her to laugh even harder. "Ask for help, and you'll get it."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:50 pm
"WHAAAT?!?"
Alcott turned pale as people practically flooded him with stories over how many times they cried while watching Titanic or how many dogs they wish they had. Was this seriously happening?! Did people really want him this badly or did some kind of love drug get slipped through the vents? He glared at Michaela and gave her a one finger salute, his pride refusing to let him ask for help.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:53 pm
She chuckled, lightly strumming the guitar.
"What that? You have the biggest d*ck in the state of New York?"
Now, even married people were running in!
Michaela giggled evilly. "Alcott, all you have to do is ask, and I can make them all go away!"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:27 am
Oh God no.
"No! Don't listen to - Hey! Don't touch that! A little privacy please! Don't unzip that! Now you're just molesting!" Alcott slapped away all the prying hands, he even had to punch a few men out of the way. Men. Dear Lord, all the married men would be after him in a little while. "Stop! I said not to touch that! Dammit!" Alcott yelled out and tried to get the horde off him, but they were a persistent bunch. He groaned and tilted his head back as he shouted to the heavens, "Alright, alright! Help me!"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:45 am
Smirking, Michaela set the guitar down calmly, then kicked a few people out of the way, straddled her handsome guardian, and smiled. "Oh, my beloved husband, I mean that much to you? Of course I'll take you back!" With a smirk on her face, she kissed him passionately, the crowd shuffling out as she did.
When the door finally slammed shut and no one else was in sight, Michaela pulled away, moved off of him, set the guitar on her own, and strummed it lightly. "Well now, was that so hard?" she purred, caressing the neck of the guitar and grinning up at him. "Maybe next time you won't be so stubborn and end up with my lip gloss on your lips, which, while it looks divine on you, doesn't portray the manly-man that you tend to show~" She held out a tissue for him, setting the guitar on the side furthest from him in case he tried to grab it.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games