Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:54 am

User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
David replayed her entire story in his mind. The Xavier institute. Befriending a girl. Her hurting him. A sudden snap of memory hit him, and he flinched for a moment. It started to piece together, but halted before creating a complete picture. "Yeah... yeah, I... think I remember that." He looked down at the top of her head. This felt right, he thought. Appropriate. He hugged her back, resting his chin on the top of her head. Then a thought occurred. "I'm sorry but... I don't actually remember your name... or... mine."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:04 am

User Image Sumina stiffened a little when David hugged he back, but relaxed slowly. "I'm Sumina and your David. But I like to call you Gizzly, one, because it's your second name, and two because your mutation is kind of like a bear." She said and looked up at him with a sweet smile. Oh she was going to enjoy the look on Sam's face when she saw Sumina and David together. She was giddy with excitement that she didn't show. "Is there anything else you don't remember that I can help you with? If there is just ask." She said, actually enjoying the hug. It was so warm and calming. She had missed hugs, but she wouldn't admit it out loud. Not even to herself. But she would allow it this once, for acting's sake.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:09 am

User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
David opened his mouth to speak, but in that same instant, Quicksilver was back wearing a poncho and a sombrero, and holding a paper bag. "Hey, I brought lunch! Oh, big guy's awake huh? Super. Anyway, just a supply drop. And that real authentic Mexican. Trust me." He said with a tip of his hat. When he ran off this time, he pulled the sombrero and the poncho off at super speed. They stood in the air for a moment, then fell to the ground like something out of a cartoon. David found himself suddenly holding the bag. "Umm... lunch?" He asked, holding out the bag to Sumina.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:20 am

User Image Sumina blushed and stepped away from David slightly as Quicksilver proceeded to continue with his shenanigans. She sighed and shook her head, half annoyed. "That guy is so annoying and I think he knows it." She said then looked at the bag. "Uh sure. You can eat most of it, I don't eat much." She said, grabbing a burrito out of the bag. It was a massive burrito. She would probably eat about half of it. Sumina took a seat on the floor and opened up the burrito, taking a bite. Her eyes widened. "It's really good." She said and gestured for David to sit with her.

After a bit, she looked at David again. "What was it you were going to ask me before?" She asked. She wondered how much of David's memory was gone. A good chunk seemed to be missing from what she had seen so far. The knowledge of his mutation was still in tact which saved her the time and energy of trying to explain that to him. hat would have really been a pain.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:32 am

User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
The question David asked was sweet, though probably unexpected. "Umm... I was going to ask how we met. How we fell in love." David said, scratching the back of his head. "If you are my girlfriend, you must be really important to me. I need to know why we're in love." He said with an authentic smile. David pulled out a taco, and took a small bite. Then he remembered his special diet, and realized that the taco was the least of his worries. He finished it quickly, and moved on to the rest of the bag.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:39 am

User Image Sumina blushed when David asked her his question. In the back of her mind she had expected the question, but she hadn't been ready for it. "We met only a few months ago (is that how long its been?). I transferred into the school and we have a little more than a few classes together. You were helping me get use to the school." She said softly, a warm smile forming on her lips as if she were remembering a fond memory. "When you went under cover, we had to act like enemies, but we always found time to hang out and be with each other." She said, resting the burrito on her lap. "One day you asked me out and that's how we got together. I don't know when the love started, but I do remember never wanting to be without you." She said with a warm, loving smile then looked at him apologetically. "I'm sorry I couldn't help more." She said softly, looking down at her burrito as if she was ashamed to have let him down.

baka-slash-chibi13

((Sumina's a pretty good actress isn't she? xd ))

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:14 pm

User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
David nodded slowly. "You've helped plenty." He said, giving her a quick kiss on the forehead. He took a breath, stretching out his body as much as he could. He felt rather stiff. He would need some action soon. He glanced around the cave. He wasn't sure what else to expect here, considering it was just a cave. No hidden switches or furnishing. Just a big room made of stone.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:25 pm

User Image Sumina blushed again when David kissed her forehead, though a little less this time. She was trying to get use to this, but it was happening slowly. She really needed to get a hold of this better. Sumina smiled at him and fished half the burrito before she wrapped it back up. She noted David's stiffness in his stretching. "I'm sure Sabertooth will be back soon. He's probably heading here right now." She said with a smile, leaning against David. It was cold in the cave seeing as night(?) was approaching. He was like a living heater. It was awesome.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:32 pm

User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
Unfortunately, Sumina couldn't have been more incorrect about Sabertooth. He wasn't coming. But there was no way of knowing that. As the hours rolled by, David continued getting little tid bits of knowledge about his past, and by morning, he had a fairly complete picture of how things worked. David didn't sleep that night. When the sun rose the next morning, David was sitting at the mouth of the cave, looking out at the wilderness that surrounded them. His nostrils flared when he caught the sent of something moving towards the in the forest. He couldn't be sure what, but whatever it was, it knew they were there.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

(TIME SKIP TO NEXT MORNING)
Kaosujin Ryu

Foxi Doll

lil_evil_cutie

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Serafinariv
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:43 pm

User Image Sumina had fallen asleep sometime during the night, She had curled up near a wall to keep warm. She hadn't gotten a very good nights sleep and she was annoyed at having to sleep in the dirt. She was already dirty enough from living at the brotherhood house.

She yawn and sat up, looking over at David. He had either woken up before she had or hadn't gone to sleep last night. Sabertooth hadn't showed up from the looks of it. Getting up, Sumina stretched and moved over to David, sitting down next to him and clinging to him. He was warm.

"Did you sleep last night?" She asked him, no noting that he seemed to have sensed something. She shivered against him as she started warming up.

Being in the cave had been blissful. No thoughts could enter it, though at the mouth some were filtering through. Most were too far away to be distinguishable, but the one's that were were just campers or hikers that she could easily turn away.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 7:54 pm

User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
David had a stern look on his face. He knew he'd smelt that scent before... but where? "Nope." He said simply. He turned and looked at the cave, noticing something he hadn't before. A small tuft of white fur. He walked up to it, and picked it up, sniffing it. Thats where. David turned back to Sumina. "I don't think this cave is uninhabited..." He said as a hulking white beast walked from the tree line. "Wendigo..." it growled. David had heard of these creatures, but had forgotten pretty much everything he knew about them. The creaure was at least twice David's size, and upon seeing interlopers in its cave, let out a viscous roar. It charged for Sumina, but moments before contact, David plowed into its side, sending the two tumbling into a sturdy oak. The oak buckled slightly, but didn't break. The wendigo had never met a creature that was it's physical equal. In it's instinctive mind, it knew the best choice was to run. It turned to flee, but David got ahold of its tail, yanking the poor beast backwards. He lifted the creature into the air, and slammed it down hard. Legend states that a wendigo is immortal. If that's the case, it was the only thing keeping the creature alive. David glared daggers down at the beast, who decided that moving would probably only provoke him further. David put a foot on the wendigo's chest, and leaned down. "No one touches her." He said, not sure if the creature understood. He thought it did, since once he lifted his foot it scampered off whimpering. He let out a sigh of relief. That little tussle was just what he needed to feel normal again.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:26 pm

User Image Sumina watched as David got up and picked up a tuft of white fur. "Well most likely Sabertooth chased out what ever had been..." Sumina turned when she heard the growl, turning just in time to see the Wendigo charge at her. She covered herself with her arms and put a barrier around herself. It was probably strong enough to hold back a charging human, but not a gigantic beast. She opened her eyes when she heard the loud thump of David and the Wendigo hitting the tree. She stood quickly and ran over to David when the creature ran off. "Are you alright?" She was actually partly worried about him. That thing wasn't a normal animal. Sumina may have no need for friends, but that didn't mean she couldn't care.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:35 pm

User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
David hadn't noticed, but there were various cuts and slashes all over his body. "I'm fine. What about you? Did it hurt you?" He asked with genuine concern. David had forgotten that he could heal, so when his wounds started to close up, he looked down with surprise. "I can heal too?" He asked himself. He wondered if there were other facets of his abilities that he couldn't remember. David had attacked that thing believing he didn't have any sort of healing factor.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:46 pm

User Image Sumina shook her head. "No, I'm okay. I didn't get that close to me thanks to you." She said and hugged him. She was genuinely thankful. Sumina was not a physical fighter. Obvious considering she was a telepath. She probably would have been trampled by that thing. She was glad to have David around. "Yes, you can heal yourself. Apparently you can even regenerate a arm or two. Or so you've told me." She said, referring back to their previous conversation. She thought back to it and shivered as she saw some similarities in her behavior now to her feelings then. She needed to keep this strictly acting, though it did feel nice to have a bit of normalcy.

baka-slash-chibi13

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:53 pm

User Image

Victor Creed
A.K.A Sabertooth

--------------------
David smiled, hugging her back. He was glad she was okay. But now what? They were in the middle of... scratch that. Quicksilver returned, screeching to a halt in front of them. "Oh, sorry. Was I interrupting a moment? Ah well. Plenty of time for that later. For now, we gotta get you two back to weschester." Quicksilver said, grabbing the two and taking off. David had never traveled at such a high speed before. It was truly an incredible feeling. Within minutes, they were back at Weschester at the Brotherhood Mansion. Once inside, Quicksilver filled them in. "The X-men have Victor. One of the mutants froze him. Sacrificed himself so you two could escape."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Untouchable_Sanity
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games