Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:25 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a small nod when Chibi-Usa hurried inside.Mairi fought to keep whoever it was out of her head as the staff in her hand crackled with suppressed amounts of her aura.She was a little relieved when Raen landed next to but jumped and nearly crashed into him in her hurry to get away from his brother.She was a little confused as to he was talking to so kept silent.Ginhana, who'd been hiding behind Mairi during everything let out a small growl.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:30 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen sensed the testing telepathic probe fade away as he glanced over his shoulder at a familiar redheaded woman with deep green eyes and a deep emerald bodysuit who was floating not too far away from them. He recognized her and was sure Mairi did as well. "What a pain in the a**," he grumbled as his brother tilted his sunglasses down, revealing his swirling silver eyes. He knew Mairi would find it irritating enough to deal with the Senshi, much less Logan and Rogue... and now his immortal brother and the infamous Phoenix.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:41 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi all but hid behind Raen, holding onto the chestpiece of his armor, finding it slightly odd that when she touched it, the metal seemed to turn to cloth.The part that freaked her out the most was that though she was blind, she could see his brothers eyes clearly "Raen..What's going on?" Ginhana let out anther growl and wound herself around Mairi's legs.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:45 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged. "Not quite sure, but it seems that our powers growing drew a lot of attention," he murmured. He himself was wary and not surprised that Ginhana was as well.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:17 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi hid behind Raen, keeping her face lowered slightly to try and hide her eyes.She wasn't quite sure where the blindfold had gone in the mess "I can see his eyes...And I think it was me that drew them..He's not supposed to be able to sense you at all remember?" Ginhana fell silent and sent them glares.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:38 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shifted very slightly. "I meant he has and will have no idea how my fate or future will relate to his or how I'll affect the future of those he cares about," he clarified; it was easy to misunderstand such details. He wasn't sure who drew Apostolos to them nor did he really care.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:52 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi was surprisingly too terrified to move.She could face giant robotic men, deal with moody clawed mutants, and angry teens, but his brother and the Phoenix scared her silly "So he was the one trying to break down my barriers..Or was it her?" She lifted her head slightly and winced when she saw Apostolos's eyes again.There was something about their meeting that had her on edge.And if the Phoenix was there as well, it made her wonder who all had showed up in Japan when they did.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:37 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen glanced at both Phoenix and his brother, noting a thread thin tendril of aura retreating towards the redheaded mutant. "I suspect it was Jean, though I'm sure she doesn't realize that her 'light' touch was more like a blacksmith beating on a heated blade," he murmured, forgetting that both of the others could hear their communication, and clearly from Jean's blush she hadn't realized how heavy her telepathic touch had been. "Why, precisely, are your eyes pale white?" Apostolos said blandly. Raen blinked, the pale lavender-white color fading from his irises to be replaced with the swirling indigo-navy color with a thin ring of teal around the edges. "Your shields are impressive for your age," Jean said to Mairi with a smile.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:54 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi held back a snort "Major understatement...I'm sure the blacksmith would have been nicer." She froze slightly when she heard Apostolos, unsure if he was talking to her or not.She had no idea that here eyes had turned silver when she'd gone blind, rather than white or a paler blue.And she knew Raen's eyes changed color, so left it up to him to speak.She hid her face against the back of his armor lightly "Genetics I guess.." She still had no idea what anyone of this crazy ensemble wanted with them.

The man crawled out of the pool and sat on the edge, watching in case he was needed again.He kept one hand in the water to keep that link with Mairi "My, name is Kártes..Simply think it and I will answer." He faded from her consciousness, allowing her to focus once he knew she'd heard.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:39 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen shrugged, walking towards the stairs to the main building. "We all have our talents, brother. Mine seem to be different from yours just as yours are different from Mother's," he said, not seeing how Apostolos froze when he mentioned Appolymi. "You have met?" Apostolos said in a low voice to Raen, a slight note of longing in his voice. "She appeared to me first... but I have met her since, and she misses you; if I am right in what I suspect, then one of us can meet her at a time, but you-know-what will happen if we both met her at the same time," he said, unconsciously knowing what he was saying and referring to though he wasn't quite sure what he was talking about. It was obvious, however, that Apostolos understood all too well what he meant. "I wouldn't be surprised, and you dropped something," Jean said with a faint smile, holding up a slightly damp silvery blindfold. "Call me Ash or Acheron," Apostolos said with a faint smile. "You know that your eyes are an unusual shade of color for a blind person. Silver is uncommon in eyes without certain bloodlines," he whispered to Mairi, his telepathic voice sounding vaguely like someone speaking quietly underwater. Raen glanced around warily, getting a sense of danger.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:57 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi kept her head lowered as she listened to Raen and his brother, feeling a little bit of guilt at having 'met' their mother as well .She idly wondered what they were talking about, what would happen if they both saw her at once, but kept her questions to herself.She gave a hesitant smile to Jean "No..I suppose you wouldn't..And I did, I can't seem to find it though.." Her sight had dimmed slightly.Perhaps from th telepathic bombardment, or from being around so many people with telepathic and sensory gift, she didn't know.She she was only able to pick up the basic outline of the people around her, which didn't leave must trust in herself on walking in any direction.She shifted slightly feeling that same sense of danger as Raen "I'm Mairi..." She flinched slightly and blushed when she heard Ash in her mind, a little shocked her barriers had crumbled to nothing after all that "No, I didn't know that because, obviously, I can't see to tell what color they are..And I've enough problems to worry about besides bloodlines." She felt Ginhana, quivering and leaned down, carefully picking the fox up.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:26 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen cocked his head slightly as he sensed Mairi's shock. "Don't worry; mental shields almost always have cracks and dips in them that allow access until one has practice in creating them, and beyond surface thoughts, I won't go into your mind unless it's necessary," Ash said with a small smile. "Don't worry about it," Jean said with a slight chuckle. "I don't know about you, but I have no desire to get hit by lightning, supernatural or otherwise," Raen said as rain started falling in a slow drizzle that after several minutes picked up into a steady rainfall.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:38 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi edged her way towards the door as her 'sight' slowly started to return "It obviously isn't necessary." In that second, it was alike a steel wall enveloped her mind.A shield that even Ash wouldn't be able to get through without a lot of patience and time.She heard a little cackle from Kártes, knowing he'd helped her create the wall.She gave Jean a sheepish look and took the blindfold now that she saw it's outline, letting Ginhana crawl onto her shoulders "Thanks.." She tucked the damp cloth into her bag rather than put it on.She made a face when it started raining and hurried after Raen.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:50 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC |-

User Image
Raen tilted his head fractionally, sensing Mairi's psychic walls which were impressive. He blinked as he saw Ash remaining where he was as Jean darted alongside Mairi. A flare of lightning silhouetted the immortal momentarily though Raen inhaled sharply as he noticed Ash had simply vanished into thin air. "All things have their weaknesses, though if I'm right... if someone managed to kill us, they'd only create something much stronger," he muttered under his breath, chuckling slightly as he saw Jean rubbing Mairi's shoulders as if sensing how tense his closest friend was.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:02 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi hesitated slightly when she saw Ash's aura vanish "Do you think I made him mad..?" Despite the guy unnerving her, she'd had the feeling she'd rather be one hos good side that bad.Reaching up, she rubbed Ginhana's ears lightly, trying to calm the little creature down "I'd rather not die, just the same." She flinched slightly, not expecting the contact and her aura rippled slightly, crackling with pent up emotion.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games