Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Princeton
OOC! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

High-functioning Warlord

10,215 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:12 am
ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR
Rageroomies

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

what do you guys think about having a three way relationship with our characters : Virile, 3, and noah ? obvious 3 would be the one pulled in between them, but that would REALLY fun to write.

3 , torn between the two gorgeous males, doesn't know how to pick, so both end up fighting for him? and im thinking that Virile would fight in his seemingly wordy , silvertongued ways, and Noah fighting in a way that is more kind and gentle. GOSH that would be fun xD would you guys be interested ?

A love triangle you say? I'm always game...but Noah is pretty aloof...hes that bad boy kind of loner type ya know?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:30 am
Bah I've been gone for a couple of days and the OOC has bumped up quite a bit, I could safely assume it's the same everywhere else xD  

Kumorisky

Maou The Great

Timid Mage

11,325 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:00 am
lol
lively bunch here
Awesome 3nodding
so whats up everybody?
might make second guy to play with not sure just yet  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:23 am
Kitsune_Hitsugaya
ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR
Rageroomies

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

what do you guys think about having a three way relationship with our characters : Virile, 3, and noah ? obvious 3 would be the one pulled in between them, but that would REALLY fun to write.

3 , torn between the two gorgeous males, doesn't know how to pick, so both end up fighting for him? and im thinking that Virile would fight in his seemingly wordy , silvertongued ways, and Noah fighting in a way that is more kind and gentle. GOSH that would be fun xD would you guys be interested ?

A love triangle you say? I'm always game...but Noah is pretty aloof...hes that bad boy kind of loner type ya know?

thats exactly why i thought it would be perfect. 3 is an outcast, and Virile is the only one in the school who has spoke to him. maybe Noah could identify with him in that and become attracted ?  

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:35 am
ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR
Kitsune_Hitsugaya
ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR
Rageroomies

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

thats exactly why i thought it would be perfect. 3 is an outcast, and Virile is the only one in the school who has spoke to him. maybe Noah could identify with him in that and become attracted ?

Ahh no can do, sorry guys ; a ; Virile is currently getting caught up in drama with one of his exes and already in a kind of love triangle w/ keahi and daniel and that's a lot of drama for one character hh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:38 am
Rageroomies
ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR
Kitsune_Hitsugaya
ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR
Rageroomies

Kitsune_Hitsugaya

Ahh no can do, sorry guys ; a ; Virile is currently getting caught up in drama with one of his exes and already in a kind of love triangle w/ keahi and daniel and that's a lot of drama for one character hh

can he still call 3 his pet and mess with him sometimes like earlier on the roof ?  

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:20 pm
ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

can he still call 3 his pet and mess with him sometimes like earlier on the roof ?

mm, yeah, Virile's up for his mischief always, he probably wouldnt mind playing with Noah and 3, but I dont think he's gonna be up for love games too soon lmao  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:46 pm
Hey ladies and gents, don't forget that the rules state that you can only have up to four characters. I don't know if this rule is still set in stone or not but some of you are at the limit of four or have jumped over that limit lol.  

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:00 pm
I thought we were only allowed two so that's why I've been afraid to make anymore sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:06 pm
I've only have two students. The rules says four characters is the limit with the any mix of students and teachers then changed to two students and two teachers. Don't know if it applies to the staff members who don't teach a subject like the academy doctor or the academy therapist or the principal.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:23 pm
Genkawolf
I've only have two students. The rules says four characters is the limit with the any mix of students and teachers then changed to two students and two teachers. Don't know if it applies to the staff members who don't teach a subject like the academy doctor or the academy therapist or the principal.

I don't see where the rule changed to two students and two teachers. I think a staff member would count as a teacher but that would be up to our Captain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:27 pm
Ryuna Bloodmire
Genkawolf

I don't see where the rule changed to two students and two teachers. I think a staff member would count as a teacher but that would be up to our Captain.

It was mentioned at the beginning of this OCC forum on page 3 and the captain said in Bold Print that the rule has been changed to two students and two teachers.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ryuna Bloodmire

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:55 pm
Genkawolf
Ryuna Bloodmire
Genkawolf

It was mentioned at the beginning of this OCC forum on page 3 and the captain said in Bold Print that the rule has been changed to two students and two teachers.

Awesome thanks! Okay so it looks like we have one person who has too many characters. The others who have four have two students and two teachers; so they are still fine.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:26 am
Boring waiting for the teacher to post or someone else to show up in the Health room.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Dart Edigoa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:33 am
Ryuna Bloodmire
Hey ladies and gents, don't forget that the rules state that you can only have up to four characters. I don't know if this rule is still set in stone or not but some of you are at the limit of four or have jumped over that limit lol.

I watch the profiles thread a lot. I haven't seen anyone with more than four characters. Could be wrong but I only seen people have four characters. XD  
Princeton

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games