• Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:32 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rituska blinked slightly before nodding to the small request from the other as he took a deep breath and sat down first once he found the chair with his hand. Sitting down he moved to get some of the food starting with the fruits since it tended to stay down more easier than a sandwich at the start. Hearing what he said he smiled nodding while his hand moved around to find the sandwiches "That is true, food does seem to taste better or be more enjoyable if you are sharing it with someone. If you think about it having a different perspective can help, cause than nothing seems to be the same as well you get a different version. Do you like having a different perspective when it comes to certain things?"he asked curiously. Munching on some of the fruits while he took a few breaths while he listened to everything going around.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:31 pm
User Image

The peanut butter from the sandwich stuck to the roof of his mouth so with his tongue Sato manually removed the bits and pieces and swallows the mushy debris. "Yeah. Sometimes you might find you may now some things as well as you think you do. Also a lot of times there are two sides to every story" he answered after drinking some water. Munched on some chopped fruits to give his meal a fruity aftertaste. "Maybe we should think up what our next family outing could be" he suggested to Ritsuka in an attempt to carry on a conversation. "Will you be needing a moist napkin?" he asked because his own hands were getting kind of sticky from fruit salad.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:27 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka kept listening to the movement of Sato the whole time that when he heard his breathing had changed he tilted his head a bit in the direction of the other as he blinked slightly wondering if the other was okay or not. Listening the whole time until he heard him speak that he took a small breath of relief that he kept eating the fruits and the sandwich "Well sometimes having two sides of every story is good and as well you will always learn things that you never expect to" he said softly. Calmly he stopped eating to take a few sips of his drink while he thought to himself a bit "Sure we can talk about what we can do on our next family outing. What do you have in mind?" he asked gently. Calmly he kept eating again but he tilted his head a bit feeling his hand getting sticky "Think I will need that moist napkin. Is that what they are called?" he asked

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:22 am
User Image

Sato sips his water, "Exactly" he said smiling. "Grocery shopping, a stroll through the park, and canoeing at a lake" he named three things that came to mind. "I call them that" he answered as went over to the napkins and lightly wet them at the sink.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:27 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Thinking about the suggestions that Sato came up with Ritsuka thought for a bit and shifted slightly and gently but nodded "That is some good suggestions, have you thought of telling them those reason's or not really? And all that comes to mind for me is a movie night that is all. I haven't really done a lot of things that a family could do or been included in one" he spoke calmly. Softly he nodded and took a deep breath "I see those would be good, i would like one than" he said tenderly.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 2:46 pm
User Image

"When the time is appropriate I will. Me too, I was pretty much a roommate or outsider when I was staying with relatives" said Sato sympathizing with him. He walks back to the table once he had made enough moist napkins for the both of them. "An extra one just in case then" he said as he set of them on done on Ritsuka's side of the table then kept the other two for himself.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2019 12:07 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Listening to him as he blinked a bit before nodding gently as he kept eating while he thought to himself a bit as to what was being said that he shifted a bit. "Well I am sure that they will treat you here as family and not as a roommate or outsider. ANd I fear that maybe me saying my suggestions will be ignored or just laughed at so I won't say mine and support yours all the way"he said gently and softly. Finishing his fruits he made his way to try some of the sandwiches while he thought to himself a bit "Okay, would you show me how to use one so I don't mess up or get it into my eyes? That is if you have time to show me" he said tenderly. Moving his hand as he walked around heading to get the one that was for him so he could use it as best as he could on his own.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:31 pm
User Image

"I don't think they would ignore because you're useful in finding out what I'm up to. Also I don't think they would laugh unless you said a joke, but you don't seem like the joking type. Anyone who messes with you will have to deal with me and I think Jason and John would agree too" Sato tells him confidently. Gulps down some more water for his parched mouth then responds to the request. "Sure that is easy enough. Really meant for the hands mainly and secondly the lips and sides of the mouth" he replied and placed one onto his hand that the other male was searching with.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2019 8:24 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Listening the whole time Ritsuka fiddled with his fingers a bit while he thought to himself before his ears flickered a bit into the direction of the other's voice that he smiled gently."Well I am just worried that they will but thank you for thinking that they won't do that to me at all and I rather take all the pain and messes than have you or anyone else here get hurt. Besides there is always someone who has to take all that so other's can be safe"he said gently. Feeling the wipe in his hand he smiled softly as he took it and began to wash the rest of his hands since he used most of it on his face that he thought to himself slightly and gently. "thank you for helping me with the second hand wipe as well I seem like i'm a messy person more then anything else when it comes to eating" he said softly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:54 pm
User Image

"You have been taking their side a lot whenever I have doubts involving them and you're very convincing" Sato thought to himself. "This supposed to be a partnership. 50/50. It will be like taking you for granted if I willingly let you do it all" he explained to him. "No problem, Ritsuka. I've seen someone neatly eat because eating involves cleaning up anyways" he said to him.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:30 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka kept eating as he took a few breaths before he moved to get comfortable again before shivering having a slightly bad feeling come up that his ears flickered a bit to protect himself almost before calming down feeling safe with Sato. "Sadly I am so used to be taken advantage of that its rare for me not to be or have someone not want to do that to me. Still thank you and I will try to give them some of my ideas but only if you say its okay" he said tenderly. Finishing up his food that he let his ears flicker again slightly before he set his hands between his legs gently "Oh, you like people that eat neat?" he asked.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:19 pm
User Image

"As long as you tell me what those ideas are so I can give you the okay then its a deal" Sato proposed. He went back to his own portions of food to finish it too. "Those who eat neatly can be total pricks and a pain in the neck and they aren't the sort of people I hang around willingly" he answered honestly. He didn't eating neatly can be done without painstaking making the preparations and limiting what you can in order to avoid the smallest of messes when it comes to consuming food.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:01 pm

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Ritsuka blinked softly before thinking a bit as he nodded softly and gently "I can do that, I can tell you any ideas that I have no matter what but only the ones that will not hurt you"he said gently and softly.Listening to him explain again he nodded his head softly as he took a few breaths biting his own lip that he nodded softly now worried he was one of those people and that the other would leave him again, if that was the case than he would be okay with it as long as Sato would be okay. Taking a few breaths he shifted and moved to get up and clean up the mess he made with his food that he shifted "Would you be okay with me helping you clean up or no? And sometimes yes those people can be like that and some aren't but than again its hard to figure out" he said gently.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:59 pm
User Image

"You could share with Jason or John first to have some verification as to if the idea is going to hurt me or not" Sato suggested to him. He couldn't fathom an idea that his friend could come up that could harm him in some way. "Yes, it will be quicker with the two of us. Experience and observation helps with that" he replied. "Eating neatly is hard work anyways" he thought to himself.
Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:02 am

Genkawolf

Ⓡⓘⓣⓢⓤⓐⓚ Ⓛⓘⓐ
Ⓧⓘⓐⓝ Ⓛⓞⓨⓐⓝⓖ

Ritsuka

Listening to Sato speak as Ritsuka took small breaths as he shifted a bit before he rubbed his eyes slightly feeling a little tiered but not much as his ears flickered to find out where the male was so he could hear him better. "I understand and I will try to do that since I really don't want anyone hurt or worse lose them. Thought what if the idea sounds like its not going to hurt you but yet it does?" he asked curiously. Shifting as he heard the answer to the question he asked about helping him clean that he smiled softly nodding "Thank you for letting me help you clean up the table. Um what would you like me to start with?" he asked tenderly.

Dormitories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff