Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
From the heart of boredom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2017 4:47 pm

I got a cool mod so that I could work my way up to getting my player as high king of Skyrim. It took a few irl days, but it worked out well! So far Hagen (my player) has done multiple things:

Arrested Ulfric Stormcloak
Appointed Brunwolf Free-Winter to be Jarl of Windhelm
Made Aela the Huntress leading commander
Took in many of the homeless to live in homes in the city
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:10 pm

I'm writing my college essay in English. I've done a draft of it, and so far I've decided it will be about how Star Wars taught me I shouldn't be afraid to express what I love.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 7:57 pm

Tonight I descended again into Gigolas hell (Gimli x Legolas). By the time the fanart stopped being good, and the comics less adorable shippy stuff, I realized that I'm going to end up literally living the Gigolas life myself. I'm a ******** stocky man with long hair and a beard who likes armor and braids, and I want to fall in love with a man who will undoubtedly be taller than me and (by my preference) will have overly long hair.

And yes I've looked it up and I am the size of LOTR dwarves (5'3" and under).
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 6:22 pm

Finishing the last of my notes on Pride and Prejudice. I've only got 10 more to go which is not going to take too long, but then I also have to do another 20 minutes of vocabulary study, and I need to prep for another test that happens tomorrow. I'm screaming and I kind of wish that I just... didn't...... have school at all? Please??

This is why you never procrastinate, kids.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:08 am

Stressed™ depressed™ and an absolute mess™
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:48 pm

Things are looking up and bright at last. smile Thank the gods for all their miracles! biggrin

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:54 pm

He--he likes me back! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! blaugh He and I both aren't ready to get back into relationships yet, but we admit we have crushes on each other. And... we kissed!!!!! OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:57 pm

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
He--he likes me back! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! blaugh He and I both aren't ready to get back into relationships yet, but we admit we have crushes on each other. And... we kissed!!!!! OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!!!!

HELL YEAH!!!

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 7:00 pm

delasislas
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

HELL YEAH!!!

!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! blaugh :bounce:

Carlos is such a kind guy, and I honestly just can't believe he likes me back (I've had a crush on him for like... months now so I never thought this'd go anywhere at all). I didn't even think I'd get a guy interested in me as another guy, but well... it happened! biggrin
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:09 pm

Man I don't see what my little brother hated about The Secret Life of Pets. Dude I'm older than him and I thought it was adorable and hilarious. That's literally living with pets, no exaggeration. Everything they did is 10000000% possible and it's just hilarious. And I also saw an easter egg for "Sing" the movie that came out after it! I don't know if I want to watch that one, but I think it'd be worth a try.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 3:01 pm

Played all of Helgen Reborn in 2 days. I wish I hadn't rushed it, but I'm also glad I got to play through it all. I think it might just top the Companions questline!
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:00 pm

Bleh. Pumped out half of the required notecards for my research final (I could have done more, and I wanted to, but my hand is aching and needs a break for at least a little while). I need a total of 50 pieces of information from a minimum of 5 sources, and I have 5 sources and 25 pieces of information.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 7:57 pm

I started on another mod so I could get the concept of questmaking down. This adds a ton of friendly, idle dragons to Skyrim (so far just Whiterun) who will be your friends and offer you quests. The dragons fly around, roar, land on things, do not evoke anyone, attack hostile creatures, enemies, and dragons, and give helpful advice??? (<---- I don't know about that last one I'm still getting used to programming and stuff)

So far I've encountered just a few minor issues: The dragons will not land. The dragons do land but they glitch through buildings and get stuck. The dragons will not speak despite being given a voice (I think I need to set dialogue).

Wish me luck, and eventually I'll be testing some of them in combat to see how they deal with a hostile dragon (once I have their coding set in place. I'm taking it one step at a time, dealing with hostility AI first, movement AI second, and combat AI third).
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:21 am

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
I started on another mod so I could get the concept of questmaking down. This adds a ton of friendly, idle dragons to Skyrim (so far just Whiterun) who will be your friends and offer you quests. The dragons fly around, roar, land on things, do not evoke anyone, attack hostile creatures, enemies, and dragons, and give helpful advice??? (<---- I don't know about that last one I'm still getting used to programming and stuff)

So far I've encountered just a few minor issues: The dragons will not land. The dragons do land but they glitch through buildings and get stuck. The dragons will not speak despite being given a voice (I think I need to set dialogue).

Wish me luck, and eventually I'll be testing some of them in combat to see how they deal with a hostile dragon (once I have their coding set in place. I'm taking it one step at a time, dealing with hostility AI first, movement AI second, and combat AI third).

Day 3: I still can't get it to land. It spoke, though! 1 line... *Cue nervous laughter* I've tried everything, but apparently I placed the landing spot on the corner of a mountain ledge and the dragon got stuck. I'm determined to get this right!!! His name is Odrevaksil (if I remember correctly). I'm going to add more in later on when I finally get the landing thing right, and they'll be in the actual town of Whiterun.

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:46 pm

GLUE DOESN'T DRY FAST ENOUGH SKDJFNDNFNFNAKFNDNSNFNCNSND scream
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games